over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Always Add Proviron Into Your Cycle

x2...I does make a cycle more expensive, but ensures that the Test wasn't wasted. Proviron makes a HUGE difference.

Proviron Vs. Masteron? I've heard this a lot: "Masteron is the same thing, so no benefit from using Proviron if you have Masteron".

From research and experience, I have to disagree. Masteron is my favorite AAS. But Proviron is different. The effect of Proviron on libido is stronger, the effect on SHBG is stronger by long shot. I've done Test /Provi at 300/350pw and Test/ Masteron at 300/350pw cycles. I grew better on Test Provi at the same dose, same diet/training.

SHBG is made in the liver. The interaction between Proviron/SHBG during the first pass likely binds more SHBG than Masteron.

The same has been said for Oral vs. Injectible Winny or orals of any kind. When using an oral on cycle, SHBG is less of a concern than without it, because all orals seem to decrease SHBG to some degree.

x2...I does make a cycle more expensive, but ensures that the Test wasn't wasted. Proviron makes a HUGE difference.

Proviron Vs. Masteron? I've heard this a lot: "Masteron is the same thing, so no benefit from using Proviron if you have Masteron".

From research and experience, I have to disagree. Masteron is my favorite AAS. But Proviron is different. The effect of Proviron on libido is stronger, the effect on SHBG is stronger by long shot. I've done Test /Provi at 300/350pw and Test/ Masteron at 300/350pw cycles. I grew better on Test Provi at the same dose, same diet/training.

SHBG is made in the liver. The interaction between Proviron/SHBG during the first pass likely binds more SHBG than Masteron.

The same has been said for Oral vs. Injectible Winny or orals of any kind. When using an oral on cycle, SHBG is less of a concern than without it, because all orals seem to decrease SHBG to some degree.

VERY GOOD POST!

some people already have low levels of SHBG no matter how much Test they use(me is a good example....had it tested many times),so what other benefits will i get from using it?

Lowering SHBG is the main benefit.

But, it still acts like an AI which would be a benefit.

Also, it has a very tight bind to the AR in fat cells, as mentioned above; some say it has an even tighter bind to the AR than it's close cousin - Masterone.

This losing hair thing is scaring me - how bad is it? I was going to add it to my cycle but I haven't yet.

I don't have a MPB in our family and would like to keep my locks - what happens, do you shed and is it temporary?

This losing hair thing is scaring me - how bad is it? I was going to add it to my cycle but I haven't yet.

I don't have a MPB in our family and would like to keep my locks - what happens, do you shed and is it temporary?

If you don't have MPB, you'll be fine. I don't have MPB in my family either, and I didn't lose a hair on my head.

If you don't have MPB, you'll be fine. I don't have MPB in my family either, and I didn't lose a hair on my head.

yep...I've ran primo and proviron at the same time and my hairline wasn't touched...

Check your maternal grandfather for MPB. ;)

Check your maternal grandfather for MPB. ;)

both of my grandfathers went bald by the time they were 40 and my older brother started thinning at 16ish. I've ran 1+g test a week, primo, tren, masteron, proviron, etc basically all the things that should have made my hair fall didn't do a thing. I got lucky I guess.

I am going to respectfully disagree.

I am curious why masteron is your favorite steroid, though. ?

Skip

both of my grandfathers went bald by the time they were 40 and my older brother started thinning at 16ish. I've ran 1+g test a week, primo, tren, masteron, proviron, etc basically all the things that should have made my hair fall didn't do a thing. I got lucky I guess.

Right. It doesn't mean you necessarily will get Male Pattern Baldness.

..and AAS usage won't automatically make you develop MPB. More like, speed it up to getting to you though.

I am going to respectfully disagree.

I am curious why masteron is your favorite steroid, though. ?

Skip

I have never used mast, but have been thinking of a test/mast cycle sometime next year. So yes, explain why it is your favorite.

Right. It doesn't mean you necessarily will get Male Pattern Baldness.

..and AAS usage won't automatically make you develop MPB. More like, speed it up to getting to you though.

Yea that's what I was trying to say. If you're going to go bald AAS will speed it up but it will not cause it. With my family history I dodged a HUGE bullet.

Yea that's what I was trying to say. If you're going to go bald AAS will speed it up but it will not cause it. With my family history I dodged a HUGE bullet.

Lol, pretty much.

Good luck in the future. :p

I wish their was a drug that would make the hair on your back fall out instead !!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws