advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"Always use Test as a base" - a fallacy?

i agree looks should be foremost, thats all i care about, if test causes you to be puffy, loose your hair, get zits, puffy nips, or whatever then dont take it, most dont understand cuz all there trying to do is get big, me personally i dont want to get big, and i sure as hell dont want to look puffy, right now iam doing 300mg eq and 200mg tren e a week and i look really good, 2 bottles last me 10 weeks :) , then when this is gone iam doing 300mg primo a week and 20mg var a day, also a great combo, i guarantee i get more chicks than a great big dude thats all puffed up loosing his hair and lifting really heavy lol

Last edited:
I wanna gear up in the worst way but i'm too paranoid about hair loss... fuck !

I wanna gear up in the worst way but i'm too paranoid about hair loss... fuck !

take 2.5mg proscar a day, should stop the hair loss, if the proscar doesnt stop the hair loss stop taking whatever is causing the hair loss imediatly, dont ever finish a cycle thats causing your hair to fall out, ive been on for 25 years and have a full set of hair, a guy iam helping right now is loosing it at a dose of 200mg test c and 300mg eq per week and hes taking 5mg proscar a day, iam like dude your going to be bald in 6 months...its just not for you

take 2.5mg proscar a day, should stop the hair loss, if the proscar doesnt stop the hair loss stop taking whatever is causing the hair loss imediatly, dont ever finish a cycle thats causing your hair to fall out, ive been on for 25 years and have a full set of hair, a guy iam helping right now is loosing it at a dose of 200mg test c and 300mg eq per week and hes taking 5mg proscar a day, iam like dude your going to be bald in 6 months...its just not for you

You can't fight genetics. It will either happen or it won't. You can prolong the inevitable, but if you are destined to lose your hair, you will....AAS or not.

You can't fight genetics. It will either happen or it won't. You can prolong the inevitable, but if you are destined to lose your hair, you will....AAS or not.

not if you can get a drug that locks into the hair folicule rfeceptor site and just sits there occupying it, that way dht cant come along and lock into the receptor and send a signal to shut down, if proscar/finastride doesnt work its because the receptor doesnt have any affinity for it. its not locking in

not if you can get a drug that locks into the hair folicule rfeceptor site and just sits there occupying it, that way dht cant come along and lock into the receptor and send a signal to shut down, if proscar/finastride doesnt work its because the receptor doesnt have any affinity for it. its not locking in

Yes, that's true. I was just speaking in generalities :)

bald

my brothers as bald as an egg and his never picked up a barbell.

i like low test ie 250mg a week with 400-800 tren a week, good for strength and lean gains.
i like test at 500 a week with deca, d bol,a drol
i know some people that dont use test at all and seen to do very well with strength and size

Ive ran test every cycle and ive ran mostly test only cycles and im still on the verge of trt.

i have about 10 or so cycles under my belt and i've run deca by itself a couple of times. i'm one of those guys that doesn't get deca dick... infact i fuck like a rabbit with deca only.

last time i used deca it was for 16 weeks...started a high dose (450mg/week) for about 7 weeks but then i dropped to 300mg/week cause of my nipples killing me. it was my 1st cycle in about 4 years and it made me look really hard. got big but not huge which i was really happy with.

next time tho im gonna thro in about 250mg/week test just to see what happens. i've been really big before doing heavy cycles and that is not the look i am looking for anymore.

good luck

Ive run atleast 15+ cycles and never always had a test base. I have stayed away from test for the most part, personally I dont think a test base is needed in everything, well not for me. I do Tren A off and on at low doses (150-250 per week stacked with other stuff) and never used test as a base with it. My dick has always worked just fine, I always make lean strong gains. No problems.

Of course doing the correct PCT and having Caber on hand just incase.

For awhile now I have only stuck to Tren A, Winny, Var, T-bol, Masteron. With Tren A, if I want to bulk I change my diet, if i want to cutt, I change my diet. Im sorry, I do not see how guys claim to get cut up on only Test. I have ALOT of bros that are on AAS for years and never have any of them claimed this, even with the cleanest of diets and a ton of AI's.

I guess it all depends what your goals are. For me, I like where I am at, lean, muscular and vascular. The compounds I have narrowed down Is all I need.

Last edited:
HI

Ive recently joined the forum.

Im currently running a tren and anavar cycle and I have had amazing results.

Its only a short cycle (6weeks)

| done alot of research regarding the necessity of using a test base and found many people that had run a tren only cycle.

I was looking for lean gains and did not want the bloat

Had no problems with my sex drive or function lol.

I have been running proviron at 50mg as a precaution.

I always run test but recently have started running more tren than test and it is great, as long as you run a trt dose of test I think everything works out fine.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws