over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Am I a biggot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yes, I hug trees. Only because whenever I see a tree, I always rest easy knowing that if I should need to, I can break off one of the branches and impale someone on it. Or sharpen the branch into a nice spear and run someone through.

Because let's face it. What else is there to do really? Life can get pretty dull!

A bigot is an inherent hate for a particular group of people such as white people black people and on and on saying you hate religious extremest assholes is the same as saying you hate bowling fanatics its a secular hatred but based on fanaticism and choice.... as long as theirs a free will aspect to your "hated group" your A ok LOL :D

Well Jeronimo, bigotry in the US is really ok as long as it comes to killing “Brown people” (Arabs). I think it’s so funny, sad, yet astonishing how propaganda can “Till the soil” (That’s what Jews call the Gentiles mind “Tillable soil”, just so ya know) of peoples mind. I was lucky enough to be born into a TRULY Semitic family, and growing up I had the opportunity to have read no only the Jewish slant of history (The published books of Random House, Simon and Schuster, etc. You know the ONLY books you got to read in public/government schools growing up) but I got to read a LOT of “Revisionist history” written by too many people to list, and I got to do what the majority of Americans either are to lazy or apathetic to do, form my own conclusions through logic, applying basic human nature, and the non criminal thinking error of using “My part” in the equation.
Now I am assuming Jeronimo that you are talking about the terrible terrorists, to be more precise, Arab terrorists. Now I can literally go into hours upon hours about the various “Operations” our country has/is engaged in that by any person, but here’s the kicker, any person using the philosophy, and basic compassion of “Both sides” would think is pure terrorism and genocide.
I have spent a lot of time in the Middle East, and visited refugee camps too. And let me tell you, I understand that our media, our Jew media (Think someone mentioned Rupert Murdoch, well he’s a …, and the owners of Viacom, NBC which is basically GE, all owned/ran by, well let’s say it would sound like a guest list at a Yiddish wedding) would NEVER let us see what’s truly going on, never let you see images like these artillery shells bought by you and me for a purpose like this, example; http://wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.com/2006/07/israeli-children-sign-their-missiles_18.html
I have personally witnessed things done by the IDF that would make the most Zealous SS officer cringe, and I know it would turn your stomach too, and I know YOU wouldn’t think its right. And we give Israel a green light to do basically whatever they want.
I’ll give you another example, we have our aircraft carriers floating in all directions all over the world, and we have been told that they are “To secure Democracy and security throughout the world” or some shit like that. But I liked the answer that the COMMANDER of one of those said aircraft carriers gave. He said “We’re here to bend the will of nations to conform to the interests of the United States”. I found that his answer was not only refreshing, to be devoid of that mindless flag waving crap, but truthful and respectful to me as an American.
So basically he said that boats “Purpose” is a tool to bully. Sounds kind of like living by the sword don’t it? And you know the saying. It doesn’t make the killing of innocent’s right, but you kick a dog long enough, well you know the saying.
If, and this is hard in the US, get a hold of non bias history, looked at what we do, especially in the mid east things will become crystal to you. First I think you would get mad, and see that it mostly centers around the manipulation of oil, weapon sales, fat cats getting fatter, our soldiers dying, and countless innocents dying, and yes I mean the people in the towers too. Also you’d probably come to the conclusion that if ANY people treated us, the USA, foreign policy wise, like we have treated the Arab people since the colonial times, we would have nuked em a LONG time ago.
I know there are “Radical elements” over there, I met a few of the ‘Fundamentals”, and just like the right wing nut jobs here all I could do is shake my head and wish for their evaporation. But if we treated things a little differently over there, those elements would have NO traction or attraction to “Recruits” at all.
Now I know some of you might fire back and call me an “Anti Semite”, or use some other “Trained response” to beat or shoot me down. Unfortunately, that aint going to work, I have one of the most Semitic last names in existence, and I have Jewish family members that I am very close to. I am lucky to know them, gave me TRUE insight and TRUTHFUL information, invaluable stuff.

Some suggested reading, warning it’s kind of heavy reading:

http://www.realjewnews.com/

And check out our next Prez:

http://judicial-inc.biz/83your_future_president.htm

Last edited:
I enjoy these discussions.

I wonder if maybe we are starting to get too political. I think Big A doesn't want too much of this type of discussion going on at this site. Although sometimes really enlightening and helpful for members to get to know each other. [ I've met some of my best board friends through such discussions in the past. Ex. Lats ]

I think these threads tend to give rise to intense passions that lead to hard feelings.

Big A created another site for these topics.

I LOVE BaldNazi's response!

I wonder if maybe we are starting to get too political. I think Big A doesn't want too much of this type of discussion going on at this site. Although sometimes really enlightening and helpful for members to get to know each other. [ I've met some of my best board friends through such discussions in the past. Ex. Lats ]

I think these threads tend to give rise to intense passions that lead to hard feelings.

Big A created another site for these topics.

I LOVE BaldNazi's response!

being Vets here, we know how this thread will end :rolleyes:

Exactly.

I am simply waiting for the dramatic, fiery, conclusion, Mike1107.

Well that is unfortunate. The intention of my post was to provoke thought, the passion of thought. I TRULY believe that America is populated by good compassionate folk, unfortunately just uninformed folk. I am sorry if I have offended anyone.

Well that is unfortunate. The intention of my post was to provoke thought, the passion of thought. I TRULY believe that America is populated by good compassionate folk, unfortunately just uninformed folk. I am sorry if I have offended anyone.

no problem bro, the fact is I don't think u are on the right board to have this kind of discussion ... if I remember bigA doesnt like it (so am I lol)

and u are soooo right about the uninformed people, but this concerns the whole world, not America only

just my 02

So who exactly are you talking about? Jews, Muslims, Christians...? Cuz all major religions have nutjob factions who kill in the name of their beliefs while the rest of that religion declines responsibility.

Real question is, can any reasonable person have respect for any individual who thinks that their imaginary friends give them justification for any act of violence. :)

right on the money brother.

agree 100%

I also agree this is not the board for this stuff. However, no one bothered to say that untill O.C.'s post.....why? Was his more inflammatory than the others?
Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws