advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Am I an idiot for wanted to use test e and tren ace on first cycle?

Sickening

Newbies
I know Big A recommends test e and deca and maybe an oral, but my buddy recently hopped on tren ace and test e and he looks fucking fantastic after 3 weeks... Then again I'm a beginner at the steroid game and probably need to feel each drug out before creating cocktails?

And reading GH15 glorify tren ace doesn't help much either

If I stick to test e only what needle size should I get?

Would be hard to recommend anything without knowing more.
But your Mind is telling you rite. Tren is a bad idea for any beginner cycle.

I'm 6'2" 207 lbs

Low test runs in the family and doctors won't give me anything because I'm "normal"??

so I figure I might as well cycle test at first and see what to do from there... What's the typical needle size to get?

How old of a guy are you?
Any health problems and how long have you been training.
Have you studied up much? It sounds Like you have read a few articles, some better then others.

I'm 25 years old and have been training on and off for 3 years... Best strength was 250x3 bench 365x2 squat and 500x1 deadlift.. But doing low reps never put anything but fat on me so I'm training no less than 10 reps now and praying that I gain some actual size despite my shitty hormonal profile

Also frustrated at my ED and general lack of aggressiveness towards my hobbies and motivation in life

Last edited:
Tren ace is my favorite .it will change your whole look in a short amount of time and I can understand why you want to use it .i get horrible insomnia ,my Hdl drops and ldl rises .it raises my heart rate almost 20bpm.the good thing about tren ace is if the sides becomes to severe you can stop and within 2-3 days most sides will disappear .

IMO you shouldnt take anything instead of test for a 1st cycle, you are young and have a lot of time to run something stronger in the future. Dont forget about HCG thru cycle and PCT after

i really think you need some muscles first......

you are NO WHERE NEAR ready for a "first cycle"

PEDs should come in when everything else is in
a perfect groove....eating, training, sleeping
and you stop making gains...

you honestly don't even look like you workout:confused:

Attachments

• sickening.jpg
    sickening.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 275
you said low testosterone runs in family and your doctor said you fell in normal range. what was that lab result number? you may have high estrogen and low test if you are working out weekly - because as tenny wrote you do not look like you work out.

post any blood lab results please.

by the way don't give up or quit. you are on a pro driven forum and answers given to posts are often direct and unforgiving.

i found out that others weren't being negative, they were saving me from misery and ignorance. my lack of reading ended then and have since been enlightened at how ignorant many (not all) doctors and endocrinologists are about male hormones. it's mostly the peripherals connected to male hormones that the docs fall short on. and they seem to treat men as second class citizens when we ask about things they've never read about.

when i posted years ago i never envisioned the many great men that would cross my path in this wonderful forum. so read, memorize and never forget this is a way of life measured in years and decades not weeks and months. you'll find your answers here and hopefully a lot more.

What's up brother? I would definitely recommend dropping some body fat before starting any AAS cycle. Steroids become more ineffective with the higher amount of adipose tissue you have. Look into sarms my man, maybe some ostarine, and some Gw-501516. That'll help strip that fat and you'll be good to go brother. My .02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you said low testosterone runs in family and your doctor said you fell in normal range. what was that lab result number? you may have high estrogen and low test if you are working out weekly - because as tenny wrote you do not look like you work out.

post any blood lab results please.

Ill get exact numbers on Monday but my last blood work had me at a total test of 350ng/dl and free was 9 pg/ml

ive never gotten estrogen checked, but im sure its probably messed up as well.

What's up brother? I would definitely recommend dropping some body fat before starting any AAS cycle. Steroids become more ineffective with the higher amount of adipose tissue you have. Look into sarms my man, maybe some ostarine, and some Gw-501516. That'll help strip that fat and you'll be good to go brother. My .02

ill look into those thanks... i look skinny in clothes but i dont wanna be caught dead shirtless.

Don't do tren your first... go to the gym 5xs a week get a good diet together... try this for 3 months. If you see improvements and you are set about trying AAS stick with test only no more than 500 a week. If your body fat is too high while taking AAS it can lead to other problems. And get some more blood work done as stated above... E2 etc.... good luck brother

Ill get exact numbers on Monday but my last blood work had me at a total test of 350ng/dl and free was 9 pg/ml

ive never gotten estrogen checked, but im sure its probably messed up as well.

ill look into those thanks... i look skinny in clothes but i dont wanna be caught dead shirtless.
350 is low my man. 400 is Supposed to be the Bottom of the spectrum for healthy males below age of 40. Time to find a new and more progressive dr, and get more bloods! Find a doc that will test Everything! Thyroid, e2, total and free test, etc etc etc. And then if you come up w similar numbers you should have no problems getting some damn cream at very least, which would actually prolly be a perfect start for you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Professional Muscle mobile app

I agree with tenny.....

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear