over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Am I becoming a diabetic?

Sixfoottwo

Registered
He guys. Thought I'd post this here since there is a lot more knowledgeable people here than myself.

So 5 days ago I started my Hgh. Coming out of a diet phase so only 2 IU a day, shot pre bed for now. Don't know the exact bodyfat but it's definitely below 10%. In the morning I take my ALA, chromium and 500 mg of Berberine, in the evening another chromium and 500 mg of Berberine.

Normally my fasted bg is just fine, under/at 4 mmol/l. Hardly ever check after meals but did now and it was 5.7 and 5.9 so nothing to worry about.

However since 3 days my fasted bg is all over the place. Started at 5.7, then yesterday 6.1 and this morning a 6.4 which of course just sucks. How can this have happened so quick? Is it really the 2IU of HGH? I can hardly imagine it having this effect in 5 days..

I do have to mention I was tested positive for covid last week. Was a bit under the weather because of it but starting to feel fine again except for some heat flashes and a runny nose but never heard of covid messing with fasted bg.

Long story I know, thought I'd be as clear as I could be.

Yes, Luki is well experienced, take his advice. But if you are first timer try 2iu eod for a month and then ed 2iu.

if you take gh for the first time in your life, such a situation may happen, it should stabilize after some time and the sugar will return to normal, although I suggest you change the dosing time before training and on the days off in the morning on an empty stomach
One of the guys I was hoping would respond haha.

Not the first time on hgh but it has been quite a while since the last run so maybe that's it indeed. I'll keep monitoring.

I can switch timing on rest days but half my training days are right after work and I can't keep my hgh cool at work.. Can do it after training on those days? Or would you just do it in the morning then?

One of the guys I was hoping would respond haha.

Not the first time on hgh but it has been quite a while since the last run so maybe that's it indeed. I'll keep monitoring.

I can switch timing on rest days but half my training days are right after work and I can't keep my hgh cool at work.. Can do it after training on those days? Or would you just do it in the morning then?
then exactly as you write - I'd say gh in the morning in that case

then exactly as you write - I'd say gh in the morning in that case
Awesome, thanks! Even with Gh in the morning, would it still be oke to incorporate insulin pre and post workout in a week or 10 once my blast starts? Food of course will be set up in such a way.

He guys. Thought I'd post this here since there is a lot more knowledgeable people here than myself.

So 5 days ago I started my Hgh. Coming out of a diet phase so only 2 IU a day, shot pre bed for now. Don't know the exact bodyfat but it's definitely below 10%. In the morning I take my ALA, chromium and 500 mg of Berberine, in the evening another chromium and 500 mg of Berberine.

Normally my fasted bg is just fine, under/at 4 mmol/l. Hardly ever check after meals but did now and it was 5.7 and 5.9 so nothing to worry about.

However since 3 days my fasted bg is all over the place. Started at 5.7, then yesterday 6.1 and this morning a 6.4 which of course just sucks. How can this have happened so quick? Is it really the 2IU of HGH? I can hardly imagine it having this effect in 5 days..

I do have to mention I was tested positive for covid last week. Was a bit under the weather because of it but starting to feel fine again except for some heat flashes and a runny nose but never heard of covid messing with fasted bg.

Berberine doesn't last lots of time in your body, so i would take it together with HGH if you take it first thing am or before bed (i would avoid beberine near wo window), OR when you eat your highest carb meal.

I did the 3rd shot of Moderna vaccine some weeks ago, it inflames you like a mofo, had no high temp or sickness this time but, my body started retaining water badly.
Meanwhile my glucose was starting creeping up to 100ish from my usual 80ish fasted.
After 2-3 weeks it went back to normal values, water retention was completly gone after 1 week.

When you get sick, fasted glucose can go all over the place, i think because of cortisol release, add that you are on hgh, which makes you insulin resistant for 4-4,5h....

Regarding insulin sensitivity pre/postwo is when we are more sensitive to insulin.
I would just shoot HGH+Insulin postwo, when at home, this way you will avoid to travel with a loaded syringe.

Berberine doesn't last lots of time in your body, so i would take it together with HGH if you take it first thing am or before bed (i would avoid beberine near wo window), OR when you eat your highest carb meal.

I did the 3rd shot of Moderna vaccine some weeks ago, it inflames you like a mofo, had no high temp or sickness this time but, my body started retaining water badly.
Meanwhile my glucose was starting creeping up to 100ish from my usual 80ish fasted.
After 2-3 weeks it went back to normal values, water retention was completly gone after 1 week.

When you get sick, fasted glucose can go all over the place, i think because of cortisol release, add that you are on hgh, which makes you insulin resistant for 4-4,5h....

Regarding insulin sensitivity pre/postwo is when we are more sensitive to insulin.
I would just shoot HGH+Insulin postwo, when at home, this way you will avoid to travel with a loaded syringe.
Thanks for the info mate. I'm indeed hoping the bg levels have to do with being sick/tested positive plus just starting hgh again. I'll keep an eye on them tho.

I think its covid fuckin with you atm

of course no problem but I think you can post here because it's always some dose of knowledge for others
Thanks Luki! So my current plan is to eat like this ( already doing that) and then add the insulin to it in a couple of weeks

Roughly 1.5 hrs before workout take cream of rice, whey isolate, some cinnamon with fruits and some 80% pure chocolate. 55 gr of protein, 80 gr carbs and a little fat from the chocolate. Once I add insulin it would be with this meal.

During training drink 60 gr of HBCD and 30 gr of whey Hydro with 15 gr of EAA.
Including changing clothes, warm up and cardio my training lasts around 1.5 till 2 hrs.

Right after training take another cream of rice, whey isolate and fruits shake. Again 80 gr of carbs and 50 gr of protein. This is where I would shoot my second dose of insulin.

1.5 till 2 hrs later I eat my rice, chicken and veggies for another 90 gr of carbs and 55 of protein.

So in short shoot insulin with my pre workout meal, drink an intra during, shoot again post workout and eat, 2 hrs later eat again.

I'd start at 5iu of Novorapid or Humalog for both shots. Later on I will add 30 iu of Lantus but only on my push day which is once every 5 days.

Edit, just saw it became quite a long post haha. Sorry

Thanks Luki! So my current plan is to eat like this ( already doing that) and then add the insulin to it in a couple of weeks

Roughly 1.5 hrs before workout take cream of rice, whey isolate, some cinnamon with fruits and some 80% pure chocolate. 55 gr of protein, 80 gr carbs and a little fat from the chocolate. Once I add insulin it would be with this meal.

During training drink 60 gr of HBCD and 30 gr of whey Hydro with 15 gr of EAA.
Including changing clothes, warm up and cardio my training lasts around 1.5 till 2 hrs.

Right after training take another cream of rice, whey isolate and fruits shake. Again 80 gr of carbs and 50 gr of protein. This is where I would shoot my second dose of insulin.

1.5 till 2 hrs later I eat my rice, chicken and veggies for another 90 gr of carbs and 55 of protein.

So in short shoot insulin with my pre workout meal, drink an intra during, shoot again post workout and eat, 2 hrs later eat again.

I'd start at 5iu of Novorapid or Humalog for both shots. Later on I will add 30 iu of Lantus but only on my push day which is once every 5 days.

Edit, just saw it became quite a long post haha. Sorry
It looks really ok but I would give a lot more carbs in the meal immediately after training to stuff them into my muscles as much as possible after training, of course don't add any more, just take from the rest of your meals. Something like 150g in a post-workout meal

It looks really ok but I would give a lot more carbs in the meal immediately after training to stuff them into my muscles as much as possible after training, of course don't add any more, just take from the rest of your meals. Something like 150g in a post-workout meal
Oké I can do that. I have some more carbs during the rest of the day so I'll take some from those meals and add more cream of rice to my post workout.

Thanks man! Would you use insulin with every workout? I train push, legs, off, pull, off and then repeat. So maybe short acting insulin around every workout and some Lantus on push day as it's my weakest?

This is exactly what I would do - humalog / novorapid on each training day and lantus 1x max 2x a week on priority days
Thanks a lot man, than that's what I'm gonna do! Now just have to wait a couple of weeks for my cruise to end haha.

Hgh caused more free fatty acids to circulate thus causing insulin resistance

Hgh caused more free fatty acids to circulate thus causing insulin resistance
Yes, the issue was I was only using it for a couple of days and before I was fine haha. But it's solved, it probably had to do with covid as since this week it's decreasing again

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws