over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Am I doing something wrong?

I'm going to lay out a couple simple things here and be done with this.

Yes diet is a key component of DC training. If Dante or SuperD hand picked your diet for you after filling out an extensive questionnaire, honestly did the cardio they asked, ate the food/timed it as you were told, the green tea extract, 7 keto dhea, and you gained 30+ lbs of body fat with no muscle mass to show for it... copy and paste the emails here publicly and blast them for being bad trainers. Please

If you made your own diet and you got fat... well I guess that clears things up.

Shelby is doing my diet now, he doesn't use the exact same execution as Dante does but the principles are the same... I shall cease calling it DC training and call it DoggTrop or something since it doesn't fit your definition :)

I know this isn't what you wanted to argue about but I had a hard time getting past the very first thing you said lol

I don't know if anyone on this board did more research(hard...not just google doggcrapp and read the first 3 links research) on this program. You can probably count all the guys on the net who have read more posts by Dante, In-human, superD, gollum, jimpaul, rauljiminez, dusty, bulldog21, silverback etc etc without even having to take off your socks to keep track. Guys that have worked wtih Dante personally like Dusty have information I will never get, but what has been posted online between let's say '96 and say yesterday and hasn't been destroyed via sites crashing/being shut down(elite)... I've read my share lol.

Right next to me is a copy of a magazine and it explains Dante's theories on structural adaptation that guys lust after so much and prod him to post anytime it comes up. I had to pay someone cash to get copies of these because I wanted those old magazines.

That isn't meant to brag though, it took me a long time to get it because I'm dumb and I was hungry for every nugget(still am in some fashions)... had the DC DVD been out at the time I probably would have watched it a few times and been set lol

Do what makes you happy man... prime rib is good and I think we both will agree on that. It is a little too fatty for my diet right now, I'm staying trim with DoggTrop training lol

Last edited:
HAHAHA, HE TOLD HIM HE WOULD PAY HIM NOT TO DO HIS TRAINING, HAHA I SHIT MY PANTS WHEN HE SAID THAT..

lol, does anyone have a link or more info about the aminos/fat burner/am cardio thing? i always do my cardio on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning. id like to hear about taking aminos and what affect this might have on keeping muscle or burning fat

I love Dante and have been an avid poster and reader on intensemuscle for sometime now but i do believe that DC isnt for everyone. It really comes down to what your goal is. I tried DC training about a year ago...read everything there was to read by Dante and made sure i enhaled protein. My results were good...i got alot stronger and gained a good amount of weight but i also gained a good amount of bf%. I personally get better hypertrophy results doing alot more volume but thats just me. I still loved it because of how strong i got and how intense evveery lifting session was.

Like I told curls for girls or w/e his name is. If you equate being huge and smooth with a training issue, you are too new and shouldn't be attempting DC training. Look at David Henry and tell me he is smooth.

As far as your Dante comment, I don't even know where to start. Just like Scott said, Dante was commenting on his own poor bicep genetics (which i share :p) and Dante has also never posted pics of himself in contest shape.

And you basically disqualified urself from any post respect when u started talking about getting "THE PUMP" in your training. Have fun curling ur 25s for two thousand reps and being 215 at mid to low teens bf for the rest of your life.

Before you make any comments on DC again, why dont u try following the program like you should, as well as doing cardio 6 days per week like it calls for, and keeping your diet in check. You certainly won't become overly fat and bulky like what happened to you before.

Or you can continue your own "CUSTOM" workout routine, that only you do :rolleyes:, "switching it up" every couple of weeks with angles to keep your muscles "guessing" and never gain anymore strength or size because you're too afraid if your abz going away.

Who are you responding to?! I'll go through your comments one-by-one. First, "the pump." I guess Arnold in Pumping Iron is a total fool when he is doing curls and getting a nice pump in his huge biceps?

Second, when did I say I curl 25s for two thousand reps? I'm curling as much as many people bench press, and with good form if you want to know!

Third, "being 215 at mid to low teens for the rest of your life"? Pal, I've been lifting for 30 years. I'm probably as old as your dad. I've got 18" arms, a 50" chest, 32" waist, 27" thighs. I was in the 240-260 range, LEAN, for about 15 years!

Fourth, "poor bicep genetics" is what people who are FAT say. Dante's arms are huge and if he only got LEAN, his biceps would blow people away. Believe me, a LEAN, vascular, 18-20 inch arm is impressive looking.

Fifth, on "why don't you try following DC" comment, where did I say I did a "modified" DC? I did it just like it's been laid out by Dante. You assume and you are wrong. Where did I say I DID NOT do cardio? Or I did a CUSTOM workout? Or switched it up every few weeks? I did it for over half a year is what I said. Can you even read? And I knew what a bodybuilding diet was back in the 80's. It's been in check for longer than you've probably been using your ABC's.

YOU TALK BIG, let's see some pictures hot shot. I'll attach one of me at 225 back when you were probably in your diapers in the 80's and another "bicep pumper" fool in the same pose. Let's see how great you look.

Attachments

• Back Pose 91b_03.JPG
    Back Pose 91b_03.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 467
  • Arnold-posing.jpg
    Arnold-posing.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 460
I spent a good 30 minutes responding bit by bit to your post...but I'll defer back to what I said earlier

I don't care.

Does anyone know where I can get some prime rib this late though?

Last edited:
21 Huh?

So many smart guys here. I'm totally outgunned. No use even trying.

Last edited:
I bet I piss a few people off by saying this but.....

I did DC for several months too. Was liking it too. But I noticed the SAME thing as you are saying happening to me. So I went back to that other board where DC reigns supreme and NOTICED SOMETHING that slipped past me before: While SOME of the DC guys are solid, high-quality looking bodybuilders, the VAST MAJORITY of DC devotees are just big, huge lug looking guys. No definition what-so-ever. Even the main man, Dante, though huge, once wrote, and I quote as best I can remember, that "some kids at the gym seeing his huge arms asked him to flex for them. So he throws up a bicep shot and the kids still say 'ok, now flex.'" His arms are so smooth that even when he flexes them no one can hardly tell! And he's not covered with blubber either. The fat, I believe, is marbled IN his muscles, like Prime Beef, like this picture: Picture of marbled prime beef image by thirdeye2 on Photobucket

Look at a bunch of guy's avatars on that site and you'll see lots of big giant 35%plus bodyfat guys ( who THINK they are 15%). It's great to be strong and weigh 300 pounds, but if you have to lose 100 pounds to see a little bicep definition, I'll pass! I can't speak with ultimate authority but I believe that the DC training and eating style adds a lot of intramuscular fat.

I went from 219 to 247 doing DC in about 6 months. I got stronger than ever and all my measurements were their biggest ever. But I missed getting good pumps, really blasting a bodypart, and looking like a bodybuilder (rather than just a hulk). So I started cutting and switched to my good old Draper-style workouts with a little FST-7 style pumping added in. I'm now back down to 215 and I look and FEEL way better. I'm not sure I gained any useful muscle mass from DC. Like I said, I think it might have been mostly intramuscular fat. When a DC guy calls himself "Prime Beef" he probably doesn't realize that "prime beef must contain no less than 8 percent INTRAMUSCULAR fat!"

DC is, in my opinion now, is just for becoming a bulk monster. Sorry DC guys.

this is the dumbest thing ive ever heard

WHO doesn't get it????

Like you said a LONG time ago, coming on these sites and arguing is dumb. In fact I'm pretty surprised you even got sucked into this one. You are awesome.

Last edited:
Another expert with no results

I spent a good 30 minutes responding bit by bit to your post...but I'll defer back to what I said earlier

I don't care.

Does anyone know where I can get some prime rib this late though?

You are right. I wish I were you.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner