over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

am i getting the most out of slin?

s.norman

Registered
i consume a meal 120g comp carbs/50g protein at same time i take hum r (22iu). i wait 90min to train so that the peak levels coincide w/ my w/o..intra w/o i consume 100g dextrose/50g whey..does this meal that i have w/ slin use up the slin? am i better off not consuming a meal w/ slin so that it uses the dextrose i consume at the gym? i dont think the method that i use is working too well feedback is imp to me..

i consume a meal 120g comp carbs/50g protein at same time i take hum r (22iu). i wait 90min to train so that the peak levels coincide w/ my w/o..intra w/o i consume 100g dextrose/50g whey..does this meal that i have w/ slin use up the slin? am i better off not consuming a meal w/ slin so that it uses the dextrose i consume at the gym? i dont think the method that i use is working too well feedback is imp to me..

I don't use R...because the curve is too long for me to deal with...so I use a log...which acts faster and is easier to manage...for me.

With R, you'll want to stay with your pre/intra/and post. Have you felt hypo after your workout? The reason I ask is the curve for slin goes on for hours...so you'll want to keep an eye on what your body is telling you and always have your fast acting carb source around.

With protein, you did say during your workout you're using whey, you might want to consider using BCAA's with creatine and using something such as Vartigo or Karbolyn (my choice) with juice like Pineapple.

Adjust according to tolerance...start a little high, and back down a little so your not overloading on carbs and taking on fat.

Why don't you think it's working well?

Upgrade your whey to hydro-whey, add in some leucine or bcaa's and then make sure you eat again 90min post workout. Other then those changes, what you're doing is good.

Pieguy seems to have a good protocol, follow his and you can't go wrong.

If you wanted to get the most out of this you would have a better devised and well thought out plan. it's not like you're on a board that doesn't have a ton of information about it and basically spoonfeeds you exactly how to do it the best way..

Wtf do you use 22iu for?
You dont drink one meal to cover yourself.
Whey and dextrose? Really?
How much do you weigh?

If you wanted to get the most out of this you would have a better devised and well thought out plan. it's not like you're on a board that doesn't have a ton of information about it and basically spoonfeeds you exactly how to do it the best way..

Wtf do you use 22iu for?
How much do you weigh?

i weigh 245
i use dextrose b/c it is fast acting along w/ whey only afford dextrose..
i have a meal w/ slin and 90 min later i drink a shake as im working out..
do u think i should skip the meal and just drink the shake duriung my w/o?

I think you could get more out of a whole lot less slin and go with Humalog.

I think you could get more out of a whole lot less slin and go with Humalog.

What? Do you really think the way he is planning things that he should screw with Humalog? Humulin is a lot more forgiving. He could get a whole hell of a lot more out of it AND STILL USE HUMULIN. 10iu...15iu at the MOST.

If he wants to use complex carbs eat it 2 hrs before you shoot humulin.

When you shoot Humulin, wait 15min and consume quick carbs...preferably cyclic dextrins which will clear your stomach quickly + some sort of hydrolyzed protein. (peptopro, whey, casein, beef).

Have another shake ready for about an hour later...and probably a third for one hour after that. Then eat a meal with lean meat + rice.
All of this will be optimally used due to being under the curve of humulin.

Look up Mike Arnolds protocol on here.

If you cannot afford to do the research and save for a few extra weeks to get optimal ingredients, you can't afford to use insulin. (and Im not talking about $)

Meanwhile, hopefully you haven't fucked your bg levels much or at all.

Last edited:

Wtf do you use 22iu for?
How much do you weigh?

I've only used slin a few times, and 22iu pre seems really high, this guy must weigh in at 400lbs...
in my opinion, I liked it better post rather than pre, and log for sure....
complex carbs, fast carbs, fruit, anything and everything because I wanted to put on 20lbs in 3 months..... im a super heavy weight at 270.... and I was only taking 6-10iu daily... Honestly the it scared the crap out of me. be careful, and do more research bro

I've only used slin a few times, and 22iu pre seems really high, this guy must weigh in at 400lbs...
in my opinion, I liked it better post rather than pre, and log for sure....
complex carbs, fast carbs, fruit, anything and everything because I wanted to put on 20lbs in 3 months..... im a super heavy weight at 270.... and I was only taking 6-10iu daily... Honestly the it scared the crap out of me. be careful, and do more research bro

270 on stage, that's awesome. Show us some pics because that's impressive.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131