over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Am I insulin resistant ?

Aimco

Newbies
I'm sure everyone is going to tell me to get some bloods done and I Will this week but I wanted a few thoughts on this.

I am starting my bulking cycle this week Test Cyp 750mg/wk, Deca 600mg/wk, Dbol 40mg/day, MK677 10mg/day.

This is what I have typically run in the past. What I have noticed all of my life is that if I eat any dry carbs such as potatoes, rice, and oatmeal and any kinda sweets such as a snickers bar or piece of cake I get extremely tired and sleepy. I can have 1 cup of oatmeal in the morning and it will make me so tired I have to fight to stay awake. Even with caffeine. The only thing that has helped is Modafinil, but I don't know if I should take it along with MK677. To avoid being tired and sleepy during the day I avoid carbs unless it's close to my bedtime.

Now here is my dilemma. A low carb diet doesn't bother me at all when I'm not on gear. It's when I'm bulking on gear I can't do low carbs. by 9:30 when I get to my office I start sweating, trembling, and getting dizzy and the only way to alleviate this is to eat carbs or have something sweet but here is the problem. As soon as I do that I get tired and start to feel very sleepy again AND most carbs while I'm bulking bloats me bad. I have run Test, Deca and Tren but when I do that I can't go more that 2 hours without eating carbs. It seems that the Tren requires more carbs. Last year during my last bulk I tried Isopure Zero carb protein and Isopure Mass to help with the bloating but I had to change because of the no and low carbs.

I plan on getting a HOMA-IR test this week when I see my doc and discuss this with her. Can anyone shed any light on this? or have any thoughts?

Short answer,YES, you have insulin and blood sugar issues. If you experience "sweating, trembling, and getting dizzy and the only way to alleviate this is to eat carbs or have something sweet" that is likely blood sugar crashing, its never stable so you are either way high or way low blood glucose area. Best thing to do is fix your diet, the body will normalize blood sugar over time but it will be tough most the way through that. Do you start getting head aches and more general fatigue when going low (normal amount) carb also? Adding MK677 any time except pre-bed is a BAD idea if you are already feeling tired.

I don't have any head aches or general fatigue when going low carbs and yes I will take the MK before bed.

Thats poor metabolism rather than insulin resistance. Insulin resistance is starting to become a meme.

Get a sensitive estradiol test too. High estrogen can lead to insulin resistance. I had this issue last year when I tried dieting, I wasnt on an ai at the time, ran tren and var, had lots of blood sugar issues. Fast forward to now, good ai dose, var, tren, no blood sugar issues and I'm not doing anything else different I wasnt doing then other than the ai.

Short answer,YES, you have insulin and blood sugar issues. If you experience "sweating, trembling, and getting dizzy and the only way to alleviate this is to eat carbs or have something sweet" that is likely blood sugar crashing, its never stable so you are either way high or way low blood glucose area. Best thing to do is fix your diet, the body will normalize blood sugar over time but it will be tough most the way through that. Do you start getting head aches and more general fatigue when going low (normal amount) carb also? Adding MK677 any time except pre-bed is a BAD idea if you are already feeling tired.

HOGAN FOR PRESIDENT !!!

I used IF to fix my insulin issues. My fasting insulin started at 44 on a scale of 5-24. I always ate fairly well but grazed all day and that kept my insulin levels really high consistently. As primates, we have more in common with predator mammals than herbivores. Predators don't spend all day eating.

I used IF to fix my insulin issues. My fasting insulin started at 44 on a scale of 5-24. I always ate fairly well but grazed all day and that kept my insulin levels really high consistently. As primates, we have more in common with predator mammals than herbivores. Predators don't spend all day eating.

Is having high insulin levels the goal we should try to accomplish? or the opposite?

Is having high insulin levels the goal we should try to accomplish? or the opposite?

Longevity studies point to the keeping it low to prevent developing insulin resistance. Insulin use in BB is meant to drive insane amounts of calories into the muscle cells but if they are resistant to its effects then fat becomes the storage point.

My levels are an example of it going wrong. My fasting insulin was super high because I developed a resistance to its effects.

I'm sure everyone is going to tell me to get some bloods done and I Will this week but I wanted a few thoughts on this.

I am starting my bulking cycle this week Test Cyp 750mg/wk, Deca 600mg/wk, Dbol 40mg/day, MK677 10mg/day.

This is what I have typically run in the past. What I have noticed all of my life is that if I eat any dry carbs such as potatoes, rice, and oatmeal and any kinda sweets such as a snickers bar or piece of cake I get extremely tired and sleepy. I can have 1 cup of oatmeal in the morning and it will make me so tired I have to fight to stay awake. Even with caffeine. The only thing that has helped is Modafinil, but I don't know if I should take it along with MK677. To avoid being tired and sleepy during the day I avoid carbs unless it's close to my bedtime.

Now here is my dilemma. A low carb diet doesn't bother me at all when I'm not on gear. It's when I'm bulking on gear I can't do low carbs. by 9:30 when I get to my office I start sweating, trembling, and getting dizzy and the only way to alleviate this is to eat carbs or have something sweet but here is the problem. As soon as I do that I get tired and start to feel very sleepy again AND most carbs while I'm bulking bloats me bad. I have run Test, Deca and Tren but when I do that I can't go more that 2 hours without eating carbs. It seems that the Tren requires more carbs. Last year during my last bulk I tried Isopure Zero carb protein and Isopure Mass to help with the bloating but I had to change because of the no and low carbs.

I plan on getting a HOMA-IR test this week when I see my doc and discuss this with her. Can anyone shed any light on this? or have any thoughts?
NO you are not insulin resistant! Your getting tired and shaky because blood glucose levels are dropping low.

Get an a1c test at walgreens and find out.

I am preDiabetic , everytime my sugar gets lower than 100 i feel hypo.
My body is used to high glucose levels.
Now i am working on my diet to bring my glucose levels down , takes time .

As a reference for comparison, my A1C was 5.9 and my fasting glucose was 123 based on 1 yr of periodic testing.

Tren burns through carbs. That's why you'll see guys change their diets to higher carb with tren. It's not totally necessary, but it may alleviate some of the low blood sugar symptoms. I doubt you're insulin resistant. Symptoms of something like that would include getting tired after eating carbs, etc.

Tren burns through carbs. That's why you'll see guys change their diets to higher carb with tren. It's not totally necessary, but it may alleviate some of the low blood sugar symptoms. I doubt you're insulin resistant. Symptoms of something like that would include getting tired after eating carbs, etc.

Please re-read what I wrote.

I clearly stated that I do get extremely tired after eating carbs. This happens all the time. On and off gear.

My problem is that if I eat carbs I get tired and sleepy but if I go low carbs I start getting dizzy, feeling light headed, and sweating

I clearly stated that I do get extremely tired after eating carbs. This happens all the time. On and off gear.

My problem is that if I eat carbs I get tired and sleepy but if I go low carbs I start getting dizzy, feeling light headed, and sweating
Check your estrogen with a sensitive estradiol test. I have personally only experienced this when I'm not taking enough ai. High test, deca, and dbol will set you up for high estrogen, insulin resistance is a symptom of high estrogen and can lead to type 2 diabetes. Deca doesn't convert much to estrogen though it still does but what it will do is compete with test at the receptor and leave extra test floating around that will just end up getting converted to estrogen. Non aromatising compounds can easily cause estrogen issues.

NO you are not insulin resistant! Your getting tired and shaky because blood glucose levels are dropping low.

A lot of diabetics insulin and non insulin dependent and pre diabetics (no medication yet) can go hypo if they don't consume enough carbs around the clock. So to say he is not insulin resistant is not necessarily true.

To r/o your not insulin resistant you really need to get an a1c test done.

IMO, I don't think it's insulin resistance. Instead I think it's hypoglycemia because I get exactly the same thing. Eat a good number of carbs, and I invariably will nearly fall asleep at my desk at work. Blood sugar rises quickly if you're eating med to high glycemic index carbs, and for whatever reason, it can manifest as sleepiness. What you should be worried about is if it doesn't come back down into normal range two hours after eating. Insulin response *should* be enough to bring it down. If your levels are over 120 after two hours, then maybe there's a small possibility that you could have some insulin resistance, but it could also be that you aren't producing enough insulin either. Technically that means either type 1 or 2 diabetes.

I regularly test my blood sugar because I get hypoglycemic/sleepy in the exact same way, on or off gear, doesn't matter. I'd suggest you do the same to track to see what's really happening.

How about having a glucose tolerance test run?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear