over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Am i just being paranoid

gainingmass

Registered
Ok not alot of people know that use gear but alot of people assume because im pretty big for a 19 yr old. I havent told hardly anyone except for close friends that use gear and i trust. I usually call my "guy" on his cell phone from my cell phone and tell him what i want. He has to mail it because hes still in the south while im in the midwest for school. Ok my first order got here no problem, everything there when it should be. Can feds monitor cell phones? Anyways i also order my supplements online, my last order of protein and glutamine took a lil longer than supposed to, so i got to wondering if it had been checked by feds or customs thinking that there might be steroids inside, even though it says the website on the outside of the box, im gettin ready to make another order of gear but this one is a lil bigger. So anyways i ordered some more protein about three days ago, it got here on time when it should, unlike the first one, but theres 2 peices of tape on the box, when i looked under the outer peice i noticed that the first initial tape had been cut down the box, and then someone retaped it. Am i just being paranoid or could someone be looking thru my shit?????, anyways i think im gonna go with a different address this time.

I hear ya bro.Never can be too safe.Assume that they are looking through your shit.As far as phones goes, you bet they can.They do not have to do a tap anymore either.They just plug into your conversation from an office downtown.No more vans in the night people on the telephone poles...things of the past.

Good luck......

thanks,
i dont know what to do, im gonna use a different delivery address and name, but i now i dont wanna order stuff for my friends, they havent paid or anything so i wouldnt be rippin them off, id just prefer if i was gonna get caught to just get charged with posession, not posession and distribution. Do yall think it would still be safe to order from my "guy" and have it sent to different address and name?

change

like they said go with your gut. if you feel unsecure. find another
"guy" and pickup place.

but if u really think about it logically , how many cell phone convos are going on simultaneously at the same time ? htats like A LOT ! if there is no particular reason they will want to doubt u , then its very very very unlikely they will even try something like tapping ur phone , so i dont think u need to worry .

Im not sure what to do, i may just wait it out for a lil while, but that would mean i have to stop mid cycle, well my 4th week. Or i can still try to order but have it shipped to a friends address. Do you think that would be safe enough? I havent had any other reason to think im being watched except for that late supplement order and now this one being cut and retaped.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131