over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AM I LOOKING AT PRISON TIME?

I think there is a prison workout running around here somewhere...might want to read up.

San Bernadino? Thats in California, right? Cali has super relaxed criminal penalties. Even murderers get out in 10 yrs or less for good behavior.

You wont win the word against word, especially since you were vandalizing someones property, you little asshole. lol

So apparently, you are a juvi? Slap on the wrist? perhaps probation or community service?

If I were the judge, I would put you in a thong bikini, and walk you thru a hardcore prison, and let the inmates scare the shit out of you. Tagging... Oh, and just an FYI for you kiddos here... dont ever try to fight an adult man. You will lose.

And you grabbed someone and used them as a shield? Pussy.

You deserved to get your ass kicked pal.

I have no respect for people like you and if you end up doing time great.

Well it's 15% and 10'' of snow outside so with nothng better to do
I'll respond to this worthless post.
I'm seeing this shit trashing my area now, on store walls, junction
boxes and so on. If I could I'd like to catch those bastards and zap the
shit out of them myself.:D

Last edited:
You didn't vandalize jack shit. You saw some swastika's, were offended and wiped it off with the same can the taggers used to spray their garbage and left behind. You thought the security guard was one of the taggers so you fought him off in fear of your life. You panicked , ran and didn't see anything normal after that, thus the cornered animal syndrome. etc etc etc,

Talk to a lawyer. You'll get off. I's Mikey Mouse Shit. If a cop said you'll do 2-3 years that equals 2-3 mths. real time.

as said before,who do you think a jury is going to believe - security or the vandal

lmao for even posting this on a bb forum

Security guard has to take the stand and a good criminal lawyer will make him look like Charles Manson especially if he came out swinging. It's not going to be "his word against yours" It's going to be how well the security guard performs under cross...mind you I doubt the prosecutor wants to go hat far. It'll probably plead way before it goes to trial.

:rolleyes: Why is this posted here ?
Not sure how to put this in words but here goes ......

Being a member on this board could be considered "questionable" at best by the general public & LE...... Why ? Well juice isn't legal in the CON.US.

Now by allowing this thread to be here on this forum & participating in it , I feel that we have brought a criminal element here totally unrelated to BBing or aas. To me it reminds me of sources that mix aas & recs .......
It pisses me off because to me they are unrelated & NEED TO BE KEPT SEPERATE. Why make it easier for LE to bottle/categorize us in with the regular criminal element ?
Do we have a juvenile delinquent forum here on this board ? No
Mr. Tagger stepped off the reservation by pulling said stunts & the smart thing to do would to break contact/disassociate with that ............. or does this board condone that behavior.

I'm not trying to be "holier than thou" or anything , believe me I've had my ass in a sling ........ but out of respect & consideration for others here I sure would not have brought it here.

Guess that depends...what if Nutsoe "the vandal" is really a 5'2'' petite d-cup hottie with a big round tush with an italian accent...and the security guard is a 7 foot frankanstein look-a-like...i think the vandel might have a chance...:D

Now that was funny!!! :D

Nutsoe, I won't judge what you did and just hope you realize it was stupid and immature. And that yes, you'll LEARN from what you're going through at the moment.

Even Vincent Vega who is a hitman hates vandals with all his passion ;). In any court, you won't be getting off. I doubt the best lawyers in the world can get the jury to side with you short of paying them off or having him/her convince that you are mentally insane.

Ok here the story,sat night i was at a huge party in san bernadino county.I was caught writing on a wall by security who wasnt in uniform he came at me swinging saying your the fucking tagger and tried to hit me i dodged his punches and cracked him in his nose and broke it took off running then tripped over some people who were sitting down then another security officer who was in uniform tried to restrain me had his taser out so i used a guy as a human shield fell to the ground then restrained handcuffed then beaten all over my face and back of head i am now out on bail for felonie vandalism and assault with a deadly weapon non firearm great bodily injury. ok i know i fucked up and shouldnt of been reliving my youth as i once wrote on walls as a kid growing up in los angeles my question is am i really facing prison time for this my old boss who is a lapd officer said im looking at 2-3 ill probably get
out in 18 months does this sound right? i am so stressed right now i lost my job cause of this and now my freedom wtf this is going to be one tough lesson to be learned....

Get an attorney bro. I wouldnt even touch this going at it alone.

What kind of bird doesn't fly?

Jail Bird.

Hire a lawyer, Plea Bargain. Next time don't do the crime if...... you can't do the time. Didn't you ever watch Mcgruff the crime dog?

Getting a qualified lawyer will definitely help U a ton then facing the courts without one!

If a cop tried to taser you and you used a bistander as a human shield you might be facing a little time ...

This is a joke.I saw this same thing in a movie a couple of weeks ago.Someone thinks they are living inside a movie.

plus the fact that it is HIS side of the story perhaps he assaulted the cop first anyway. Remember in prison everyone is innocent and framed and didn't do anything wrong.:rolleyes: just like the guys that are charged and on trial too.

Im from OC and have gone through the court system a lot of times from 18-25. It all depends on your prior record and also if you get a good lawyer. If this is your first time I doubt you will get 2-3yrs in prison. You'll probably get some county time and supervised probation with 3 years joint suspension which means if you fuck up during probation and violate then they can give you up to 3 years. Dont be cheap with the lawyer bro. Look for one that is always in the courthouse your going to because he might have a good relationship with the D.A.'s and judges. Good luck

Sorry, I have to hit this one again.

You should talk to that little bastard Micheal Fay; He's the dipshit that got cained in Singapore for " tagging". They should Cain you. lol

And Im still tripping on the fact that you used someone as a sheild when they were going to taze you?!?!? Did u actually grab them and force them in between yourself and the tazer, or did you just cower behind them? Because that is one of the most pussy moves in the book of being a pussy.

And you actually admit this??? Damn dude.

Cant believe We are reading this on a bodybuilding & health board..no offense Bro's

I thought california was broke and was thinking about releasing thousands of felons . Lucky for you all the illegal aliens used up all the tax dollars

Few years back some punks "tagged" the side of my grandmothers garage. My grandmother has lived in her home for more then 50 years. She spends countless hours in the summer doing yard work and keeping up on the house and its by far the best landscaped house in the area.

The first night they got away with doing an outline to the side of her garage. By the time they came back to finish the familes on each side of my grandmothers house were already on the look out and caught the 3 kids red handed.

Those kids really did alot of damage and cost my family alot of money. I dont feel bad for you. I hope you get a decent lawyer who can get your changes dropped down some but not off all together. I hope that you pay for the damage you done and clean it up.

Hopefully you will lean your lesson so no one elses shit gets damaged.

And if you really did grab an innocent person to shield you when the cops were going to taze you then you are a bitch! But honestly the only part of your story that I believe is the part about you getting butted for tagging.

Last edited:
I would definitly contact a lawyer, i have known people who hit a guy with a bottle and got lwss time, he had a broken eye socket and sight damage. Sounds a little steep for me. It would be woth checking it out with an attorney.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws