over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AM I LOOKING AT PRISON TIME?

Now that was funny!!! :D

you'll LEARN from what you're going through at the moment.
Hey buddy not sure if he will learn anything..As he stated he use to do it when he was younger then come back later in life and starts the same shit over..Some people never learn.

Can you say "prison bitch"? I'm positive your going to jail for a long time. While your in there your gonna meet a guy called Hi Jack. You learn a whole new definition to "tagged".:eek:

I hate to tell you this, but In my opininon, Lawyer or not, your in deep shit. And gonna do prison time and when you get out have lots of restitution to pay.

This reminds me of a guy i knew ho shoplifted a pack of smokes from the store.

A checker came out and confronted him when he left the store and a brawl ensued.. Using one of those rubber shopping dividers, the employee beat the hell out of this guy, he fought like hell, but the guy got pulverized on top of being arrested. Since the shoplifter fought back when confronted, he was considered at fault.

He got charged with robbery and assault.. He did 3 years in the joint.. he was paroled after 18 months but now he walks bow legged :(

Last edited:
No? Hell yea he can. Stop asking the board. You shouldn't be putting shit like that in writing anyways. I'D DELETE YOUR THREAD RIGHT AWAY. A written confession..nice... Go get a lawyer.

I agree. Delete this shit ASAP.

i'm not knocking you but how OLD are you tagging or whatever?you said he used a taser right,not conventional mace?i didn't realize security carried those things!being an ex-state correctional officer myself not even we could have those weapons.especially on the inside.it was just you,your body,and your senses to defend yourself in a sub-world.being he wasn't in uniform you may have a chance,albeit a small one.i just hope that they don't try and deduce if you're on aas or not,trying to claim some bullshit about all that "roid-rage" crap.there'll be alot of factors that come into play in your case.past arrests/problems,etc.the fact that you'll probably be accused of putting someones life/safety in jeopardy will be a factor.definitely get a good counsel,not one of these "public pretenders".good luck.if you ever need to talk you can always pm me and i'll give you my e-mail addy.

Last edited:
IF this is even true. I wonder what the security guards point of view on this. I supect there is more to the story than an "out of uniform" security guard attacked me for tagging so I broke his nose. I bet this guy resisted from the get go and a brawl broke out.

sorry if anybody has ever been vadalized in the past i promise it wasnt me,now i have no priors whatsoever so lets hope that will help,i cannot afford a lawyer so im stcuk with a pd,im screwed and i know it so fuck it is the attitude now, ill be just fine whatever happens its not the end of the world ill be lifting and wakeboarding by summer,the only reason i posted this here because ive been a long time member here damn near since it opened,and trust and respect alot of members here and their words mean alot too bad only a few of you responded you know who you are...

As far as not being in uniform is concerned

No, The same thing happend to a friend of a friend.

This kid, was always getting in trouble. One day on the South side of Chicago, he was confronted by 6 huge black men, dressed in regular clothes, mainly sweats who chased him to his car, he shot at them.

(I only mention this because he was in a gang and it was Mexicans fighting against blacks, so he assumed it was a rival gang).

Anyway, they unloaded on his ass! He got hit in the head but survived.

They confiscated his car and smashed it into a tiny 1'x1'box and gave it to my friend. Well it turns out that this kid was shooting at undercover cops. They didn't identify themselves as cops.

Today he's been in jail for about 6 years and has 53 more to go! I knew a good lawyer who could have likely gotten him off as a self-defense, stating that the thought that they were rival gang memebers, but he's expensive and the kid isn't that good of a friend of mine.

But who knows, talk to a lawyer, no one here can really give you advice, unless they are a lawyer in your state and you retain them.
Different states and even counties in the same state treat matters differently, the only hope that you have is getting a good lawyer who handles this type of case and preferably knows the judge and has been heard in front of him before.

One way or another you will get a lesson from this, if you don't do any time, it will cost you some money to get out of this, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Thats a crazy scenario. What did you write on? You said a wall, but was it in the bathroom stall with or a marker or did you have a can of spray paint? The guy could clean that shit with pine sol. It doesn't seem like you did thousands of dollars of damage. The whole human shield thing is nuts I don't think your going to get off with that one.

Grafitti is the least of your concerns of the multiple things you will be charged with. Did the "shield" get hit with the taser?

Although I don't agree what you did, I don't believe you should be in the same place with gang members who mug,steal,rape and assault people. The Cali prison systems are so overloaded they don't even have room for the real bad asses.

Who knows we all know people that have done even stupider shit and have served more time then some of these street thugs. The legal system is horse shit. Tax payer money to put a "tagger" in jail and teach people a lesson. Its funny how cops can catch someone writing on a wall, but not all the real criminal punks that do things in broad daylight.

Taggers...fuck I hate you cocks. I own a nightclub where I am from and have been waiting to catch the brain dead kid that has tagged my establishment three fucking times!! Like what the fuck, makes my blood boil, costs me thousands for nothing. Hope you have fun.... Bring a roll of duct tape for your ass! Kids.... :action-sm

Last edited:
Thats a crazy scenario. What did you write on? You said a wall, but was it in the bathroom stall with or a marker or did you have a can of spray paint? The guy could clean that shit with pine sol. It doesn't seem like you did thousands of dollars of damage. The whole human shield thing is nuts I don't think your going to get off with that one.

Grafitti is the least of your concerns of the multiple things you will be charged with. Did the "shield" get hit with the taser?

Although I don't agree what you did, I don't believe you should be in the same place with gang members who mug,steal,rape and assault people. The Cali prison systems are so overloaded they don't even have room for the real bad asses.

Who knows we all know people that have done even stupider shit and have served more time then some of these street thugs. The legal system is horse shit. Tax payer money to put a "tagger" in jail and teach people a lesson. Its funny how cops can catch someone writing on a wall, but not all the real criminal punks that do things in broad daylight.

So, basically what you are saying is destroying public property is not a crime? Hey, I one of the taxpayers(middleclass) that has worked my ass off to live in a better neighborhood for me and my family. Some punk(and I use that term lightly) decides to tag are beautiful neighborhood (which never had any graffitti before) I am not sympathetic to taggers, they destroy property, PERIOD! You do the crime, you do the time! Nutsoe, without any priors, you will get off with a light sentence. I don't know how old you are, but it is time to grow up and realize your bad decisions effect more people than you know. I myself, had made stupid decisions, when I was younger, but I did learn life's lessons. I wish you the best for your lesson in life.

You have a great case... A non-uniformed guy comes at you swinging?!?!

You can press charges against him.

NO...a great case would have been not doing it

Get a lawyer and spend the money for a good one. You get what you pay for...

Again, just plead guilty and accept it bro. Get it over with.

im sure you dont want peeps rippin on you, and just want advice, but you know its coming. srsly, like someone said, defacing property? thats little kid shit. but thats all i have to say in regards to that. im sure with a good lawyer you can get off with some fines/community service, assuming your record is pretty clean? :confused:

I wouldnt plead guilty unless you get some sort of deal. Your lawyer and judge will of course be the determining factors. I personally think if you were offered 2-3 years you should take it, especially if you can get good time, 30-30, which
with good behavior you could be out on parroll in 18 or less. It does suck, but it wasnt a bright thing to do. I wouldnt worry too much about the prison rape issue...I assume you are a bodybuilder and apparently dont mind fighting, you should be okay. Just try not to piss off others in organizations (i assume you are not in one) and keep to yourself. So far as trying to place blame on the cops, I really doubt you will be successful, even if they were in the wrong, they win by default.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws