over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Am I overthinking this?

_JIM_

Newbies
Here's the deal. Ive been blast/cruising for the past year starting with 500 mg test plus whatever else compound I felt like running during blast, and currently on 1000 mg test E 750 mg Deca 3 1/2 weeks in on this blast (10 week blasts and 6 week cruises on 250mg test ). I'm 5 ft 11 and 250lbs and can see abs, sounds cool right, well I have not gained 1 lb in the past 6 months or so and its starting to get real frustrating to me. Diet was 300P/400C/150F and I bumped the macros up a bit and nothing, now for the past few weeks Ive been eating pretty much everything I come in contact with and nothing -pizza, cheeseburgers, lbs of ground beef and steaks, plus carbs galore. On a positive note my wife said it looks like I'm getting bigger and leaner (shes my wife though). I get bloodwork done regularly during cruise and blasts and everything is within range, I have yet to touch slin and most peptides, and I do not take orals. So whats the deal, am I overthinking this? am I ready for the next level with slin and peptides? do I have AIDS?

Swap teh deca for sum trenbolona n add sum growth hormona at 10iuona n mayb some anadrola n you be best bbpro in your pueblo.

A good chance of the gear being bunk

^^^^ You took the words right out of my mouth, either fake or really under dosed. Or it could be AIDS...

I'm in the same boat, 265 max.
Was up to 3 grms w- orals and slin. I eat everything and anything. Figured I'd at least get fat, at least I would now I'm eating enough.
I guess if I can get to 5% at 265 It's good enough for an aids patient,
Till The come out with a real myo inhibitor.

I'm in the same boat, 265 max.
Was up to 3 grms w- orals and slin. I eat everything and anything. Figured I'd at least get fat, at least I would now I'm eating enough.
I guess if I can get to 5% at 265 It's good enough for an aids patient,
Till The come out with a real myo inhibitor.

I haven't gone the slin route yet but I guess thats the next step. LOL when I transitioned from eating clean to eating everything I could get my hands on all I did was get leaner.

Maybe its cancer?

But - how much did you gain in the first 6 months? 5'11" and 250 and fairly lean is pretty darn big. Do people grow forever? How much did you weigh natty? lets say at 21 years of age. How many pounds of lean muscle bigger are you now?

Or with the UG Gear its infinately more likely to be hepatitis than cancer or aids. Too bad this is not another of my poor attempts at humor. Thats why I test my liver function on a regular basis. Makes me laugh like hell.

Maybe its cancer?

But - how much did you gain in the first 6 months? 5'11" and 250 and fairly lean is pretty darn big. Do people grow forever? How much did you weigh natty? lets say at 21 years of age. How many pounds of lean muscle bigger are you now?

Or with the UG Gear its infinately more likely to be hepatitis than cancer or aids. Too bad this is not another of my poor attempts at humor. Thats why I test my liver function on a regular basis. Makes me laugh like hell.

Well, I'm 30 and I've been cycling since 21, and before I started blast/cruising I was AAS free for 3 years. At the end of those 3 years (last march) I was 215 at a slightly higher bodyfat than I am now.

Well, I'm 30 and I've been cycling since 21, and before I started blast/cruising I was AAS free for 3 years. At the end of those 3 years (last march) I was 215 at a slightly higher bodyfat than I am now.

So in a years time you have gained 35+lbs and lost body fat?? Am I ready that right? Dick! ;) just kidding. That is pretty decent gains. Now as for not gaining anything in the last 6 months> I would look at your gear. Are your dosages the same as the 1st 6 months while blasting? Now you might start gaining a good amount of weight if you add 2 - 3 babies to your diet everyday along with some tren. :rolleyes:

Most likely would be:
1. Significantly under dosed or even bunk gear.
2. Over-training for the amount of AAS in play.
3. Both of the above.
Could you describe your training theme, body part breakdown and sets/reps for us? Then we might get a better handle on how to help you.

eat more

i know this sounds liek a harsh reality but im also about your size 5'10, 252, with visible abs

like you i eat everything that comes infront of me, mcdonalds, pizza, pancakes, soft drinks, chocolate, you name it

it doesnt matter what you, its how much you eat

increase your calories further, i know this sounds hard, and it really is, but increase your calories further and ulll keep gaining weight, i personyl have no idea how u got to 250 pounds eating the macros you outlined, id loose weight on that

my macros are about 600-800Carbs, 350-400 protein, 150-200fat and i maintain my bodyweight

i hope this helps, were not all geneticaly identical but we are similar and it should give you an idea of the food quantity you will need to eat

ooo and from personal experience, the 250-255 pound bodyweight mark is a hard platue to break, for various reasons, and very hard to maintain

Last edited:
It does seem most on this board and others max out at 260lbs tops, without being over 10% no matter what height. That much muscle is just a shit ton to feed even with all the gear. Not sure how the big bad Queefer does it ?
Most pros are sub 260lbs.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity