over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKE THE FAT?

pumpputnam said:
Fat women= fat kids. Poor kids:D I think most hard core bodybuilders should try to genetically engineer a child with the best built female possible.;)

Lol... but what if your a mesomorph and she is endo with some hidden mesomorph tendencies that she doesn't know about you will make a genetically engineered kid to perfection...

I don't like women that weigh more than Ronnie....YUCK!!!!! lol

Nute now come on that is someones daughter, wife and mother. Very tasteless. Phil cut him down!
Whats Trace Adkins say "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk"

RC

Hey guy's what's up! new 2 the board gotta say nothing wrong with a big girl that's how weike em in the dirty south!:)

Thicker girls arent that bad. I like all of 'em. Tall, wide, black, white, fat, skinny, midgets, ogres. :D

RazorCuts said:
Nute now come on that is someones daughter, wife and mother. Very tasteless. Phil cut him down!
Whats Trace Adkins say "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk"

RC

Now that was funny!!:p

pumpputnam said:
Nute... one more fat white women for ya:D
LMFAO thats great Pete wow what an ass i think i could crawl up into all that and get lost , Nutes gotta love that ass come on who wouldnt:p

pumpputnam said:
Take your fried chicken somewhere else. I'm a southern boy and this is how I like them...

See pumpputnam that's a very pretty face but damn too thin. I think I’m a product of my environment. Growing up, before I started lifting weights, I was surrounded by "thick" women.

So I saw more of the "thicker" women than slim ones. Either way I'm staying with the THICK ones.

Example, I like the bodybuilding women when their on the off-season. Speaking of off seasons those women I posted above are just on theirs.

Hey Vander you know behind close doors, no one watching you'd let one of those girls give you a lap dance, lol. Come on bro it's the Professional Muscle Family. No need to hide.

We're all family here.

TooPowerful4u said:
Hes gotta be joking. Nute, did shonie knock something loose? :eek: :D

If I have just ONE of those girls Massive posted in front of me no way in HELL Shonie can reach me.

I hear u pumpputnam it's all good just add atleast 20 pounds to that frame:D

pumpputnam said:
Take your fried chicken somewhere else. I'm a southern boy and this is how I like them...

Applause! ;) Love 'em just like that. I definately like them more off-season than on however. I like a little softness and no shredded abs believe it or not. Only a slight definition in the abs.

man, I just love it when a woman can make her ass bounce mmmmmm thick cheeks drive me crazy as hell. I agree with Nute, growing up in the inner city in baltimore, I was surrounded by black girls with thick asses and thick thighs and thats the type of body that I grew to love.

ain't nothing wrong with everyone having their own prefences, but no need to disrespect a woman just because she's not bone thin with a six pack.

JW

i like em thick too; thick, muscular thighs, a big ass and some big tits are what i prefer. but there is definitely a threshold for me- those chicks you posted nuteboy are a little too fat for my taste.

nuteboy said:
See pumpputnam that's a very pretty face but damn too thin. I think I’m a product of my environment. Growing up, before I started lifting weights, I was surrounded by "thick" women.

So I saw more of the "thicker" women than slim ones. Either way I'm staying with the THICK ones.

Example, I like the bodybuilding women when their on the off-season. Speaking of off seasons those women I posted above are just on theirs.

Hey Vander you know behind close doors, no one watching you'd let one of those girls give you a lap dance, lol. Come on bro it's the Professional Muscle Family. No need to hide.

We're all family here.
Nute i hear ya dont get me wrong i like a big ass but a big one thats not all sloppy bro:p .

Vander_V said:
Nute i hear ya dont get me wrong i like a big ass but a big one thats not all sloppy bro:p .

No prob big guy. Just more for me, LOL.

NUTE...

you can come party with IVAN and I anytime...

you can jump on the grenade for us :) we will take the hot tiny ones...you can have the TANK ASS :)

Steak Helmet said:
NUTE...

you can come party with IVAN and I anytime...

you can jump on the grenade for us :) we will take the hot tiny ones...you can have the TANK ASS :)

Dude I'm extremely serious HOOK A BROTHA UP!!!! I'll cover the "TANK" ones making room for you and other friends of the tiny ones.

I'm like Dennis Rodman. Someone has to get in the hole and do the dirty work. :eek:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131