over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKE THE FAT?

Jesus dude

Well I LOVE a juicy ass, the ass that has that 'curve' to it, and those little back dimples right above it...
Oh and Steak, I actually just met a gal and we have been hangin out A LOT... Oh and her ass...just you wait -- F'ing Stunning! She is a blonde bombeshell, degree in kinesiology, and psychology. She is going to grad school next year, we are going to be making a trip your way soon, we will have to hook up. No drooling...I am sure she has cute friends...

Thick in the back....

But not thick in the front, is how I like them. There is nothing like sticking a pillow up under that belly and making that ass jack up in air, then taking care of business.

I don't know about you southern boys, but up north, I'll take one of these every day of the week and twice on sundays...

Attachments

• J_Biel-Stealth-DL.jpg
    J_Biel-Stealth-DL.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
OuchThatHurts said:
I don't know about you southern boys, but up north, I'll one of these every day of the week and twice on sundays...

Wow, is that your girl? Damn she is hot brother... Nice bottom! (in a respectful way of course)

Kaiser said:
Wow, is that your girl? Damn she is hot brother... Nice bottom! (in a respectful way of course)

thats the chick from 7th heaven.

JustWannaBeHuge said:
thats the chick from 7th heaven.

That's Jessica Biel. My girlfriend? Yeah she's my girlfriend... she just doesn't know it.

OuchThatHurts said:
That's Jessica Biel. My girlfriend? Yeah she's my girlfriend... she just doesn't know it.

hehe, I never saw 7th heaven and actually never saw Jess... I think you got a shot... ;)

Ivan said:
Well I LOVE a juicy ass, the ass that has that 'curve' to it, and those little back dimples right above it...
Oh and Steak, I actually just met a gal and we have been hangin out A LOT... Oh and her ass...just you wait -- F'ing Stunning! She is a blonde bombeshell, degree in kinesiology, and psychology. She is going to grad school next year, we are going to be making a trip your way soon, we will have to hook up. No drooling...I am sure she has cute friends...

IVAN,

Sweet...no worries I am not up for taking my buddies woman :)

STEAK

LOL@ OUCH

HA HA OUCH Ya I knew who she was the second I saw Jessica... Oh yeah...

Steak -- well I just left her place and boy oh boy I think you are gonna love me for life -- SHE HAS SOME HOT ASS FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm...how about a little 5'0 latina (gorgeous face) and bangin body with a fiery attitude, very driven, goes to school (almost done I beleive) Or....

(oh there is more)

A girl that looks like a mixture of Jessica Simpson and Kristina Loken (the T-3 girl) she loves to work out, and I think she plays ball at LCSC. You gotta date more girl athletes, I am telling ya they are cut from the same cloth as us! Oh and it is official, I got myself a girl..yep no longer single after a year... I even told Nikki and she was happy... These girls like hanging out with mature guys that are kids at heart...yeah thats you man... And they are smart...Oooh that is so sexy to me... OK so I will see what I can set up...you MAY have to come down for a weekend because we want to wait till it gets a little nicer out b4 we go up there...and I am going to be tied up for a month if not longer shooting this picture on the weekends...

See not o sound weird I just dont dig fat chics, I have seen thick girls who are cute...But When you have a skinny girl whose legs leave a gap at the top when you looking behind. Like there getting out of the way for her fat puss. Its nice...Usually when your on the pullout stroke her puss stays hanging on for a few inches...that shits nice, you just dont get that with fat girls....
Unno the LOVE GLOVE........

It is easier to hold on to a chubby woman... especially doggie style :D

Trish Stratus from WWE embodies a great arse!;)

TH

pumpputnam said:
Take your fried chicken somewhere else. I'm a southern boy and this is how I like them...

Me too brother...thats what I call PERFECTION! If I were to build a women for myself, she would be the blueprint.

Steak Helmet said:
FOR NUTE http://www.filecabi.net/video/dont-you-wish.html

IVAN: I can come down pretty much any Friday eve...or thursday....let me know and I can write myself off the scheule for a couple days.

holy shit lol. dude you're twisted, thats some nasty shit right there lol.
anyone that likes it that big is on their own, i like thickness but whales have to go back to the sea. hehe

JW

I love that my first post on this site will be in this thread! Classic!

I'm with you, Nute. I like a little junk in the trunk myself. :star-;ars

|--[\\\]>--------- I just lost my oatmeal

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear