YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Am I the only one who never has to use an aromatase inhibitor?

headtrainer

Registered
Am I the only one who never has to use an aromatase inhibitors? I’ve never experienced sore nipples using any anabolic and at any given amount. I consider myself lucky!

Am I the only one who never has to use an aromatase inhibitors? I’ve never experienced sore nipples using any anabolic and at any given amount. I consider myself lucky!
I used to be the same way. But I took this prohormone/ designer steroid called quad stack, and that gave me gyno real fast. Now I'm slightly more sensitive. I would definitely keep it on hand on some compounds n doses there's no getting around it. For example I'm running trestolone/ and you definitely want to take an AI with that. Plus keeping estrogen within normal values will give you a better overall look less puffiness, but you definitely don't want to crush e

I've never ever had issues with nipples no matter what i do. The only time i use an AI is actually while I'm on trt. When i come off cycle i feel like androgen levels drop before E2 stabilizes there fore i get a loss of sexual function for a bit if i dont take a little aromasin.

On cycle, ive rarely ever needed an AI. Everytime ive tried to use any its always made me feel worse.

Using trestolone is literally the only time. I ever took an AI seriously.

Ive gotten tons of bloodwork while on cycles and i believe as long as androgen levels are high then e2 will stabilize and even go back down while on cycle. Its what ive personally seen with sensitive e2 tests while on cycle.

It may not be like this for everyone though. There probably a reason why we don't get sensitive nipples and some people do, idk.

I used to be the same way. But I took this prohormone/ designer steroid called quad stack, and that gave me gyno real fast. Now I'm slightly more sensitive. I would definitely keep it on hand on some compounds n doses there's no getting around it. For example I'm running trestolone/ and you definitely want to take an AI with that. Plus keeping estrogen within normal values will give you a better overall look less puffiness, but you definitely don't want to crush e
Trestolone acetate doesn’t bother me a bit as far as my nipples are concerned. I’ve learned water retention is not a problem unless I take over 200 mgs a week. Even at 350 weekly it’s no worse than running 50 mgs of dbol daily.

Trestolone acetate doesn’t bother me a bit as far as my nipples are concerned. I’ve learned water retention is not a problem unless I take over 200 mgs a week.
Awesome for you, Ment actually hasn't been giving me much water retention. But I eat clean and I'm fairly lean. But my nipples do get ichy and a little swollen

Fuckers :( I can't go over 140 test without gyno creeping up, which is why I haven't used any more yet. But I'm kinda stuck with this unless I want to take an AI, which I don't

The only time I use an actual AI is there last few weeks of prep.
Once my test dose gets to 200mg/wk I add in 100mg/wk Masteron and that's worked great for me.

Envious. Anything 100mg or over and I need an AI. Forget the gyno, I have zero sex drive and horrible skin unless I drive the e2 fairly low.

AI's make me feel so bad I told myself I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do and if I ever have a gyno issue i'll just get the surgery. I believe any drug that makes you feel that bad has got to be doing something negative to your health somewhere. If I was competing I could see taking the risk for a short time but beyond that I think it's better to avoid and only have some on hand for an emergency. Knock on wood after some pretty high cycles no real issues to report with gyno or anything else for that matter. But with that said you've gotta take that leap of faith to see if you're one of the luckier ones, just maybe leap a little slowly and gradually.

I was used to overdo ais also because I didn't know that Eclia e2 blood test overestimates values.... Now I go with blood pressure... If it goes higher I start taking 1mg Adex per week... When BP goes down I stop it....

I know that sucks but in my country I can do only that....

Usually I also run low test cycles because of that.

I think the majority tend to take more AI than they realize they need. The thing about bloodwork is its only showing you a very small snapshot. Values can literally change overnight and a week later be completely different.

On TRT (taking a set, consistent dose) its not that hard to dial your AI in with a few lab tests spread out.

On cycle, using multiple compounds, with long esters that are slowly building up or down, its a whole lot trickier to understand how much AI you need. In my opinion one or two bloodwork tests is not good enough.

One time on cycle i got my sensitive e2 checked every other week for ten weeks and my e2 did some shit i simply never would have expected.

Androgen:estrogen ratio is a huge factor. I think there's probably a number of other factors that we probably don't even consider.

Try some proper Dianabol, that'll change real quick!

I did many cycles with no ai no pct just gear and now I am looking at surgery in mexico. Best advice I can give is get some ai on hand and as soon as you feel sore nips take care of it or you will be going to mexico with me

You may not be gyno prone but your estro still may be way out of range. too little or too much is not good but it would be healthier to keep it under control.

Maybe its Just a mindfuck but since I started supplementing zinc and copper, my gyno is always perfect and I aromatise much less...

On 300 TestE 175 TrestAce I don't need any AIs....

same with me. on any dose of AS, no gyno. although blood shows high E2.
That exactly me.no gyno no matter what I take not even trest that I'm on now.but my E2 is always high on blast. im at 150 now on E2 and no gyno

Maybe its Just a mindfuck but since I started supplementing zinc and copper, my gyno is always perfect and I aromatise much less...

On 300 TestE 175 TrestAce I don't need any AIs....
How much zinc and copper cuz I do the same thing but Dianabol's always fuckin' with me!

Reactions: Cdn
How much zinc and copper cuz I do the same thing but Dianabol's always fuckin' with me!
I take:
50mg Zinc Now Foods Ed
2mg Copper Gluconate Ed

Dbol aromatises to a very strong estrogen, which is stronger than Estradiol and also the one from Ment. I think that these methylated e2 binds stronger to nipple than other e2, but the quantity is even lower.

Tbh if I have to choose a methylated drug I would use 10-30mg Superdrol for 4weeks max.
I doubt that you need more estrogens on your cycle if it's Test based or even Test + Trest based.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131