over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AM I TOO LATE?

heman4u

Registered
Hey Guys, I Was on not less than 250mg Test (Went upto 750mg 3-4 months) for almost One and a half years till 2018 October when due to some personal problems I missed 2 weeks Test. And, the 3rd week on November 15 or so, I took another 250 mg and then again I couldn't take it till today. And, by now I'm pretty sure, I won't be able to take it or continue it anytime soon.

So, My question is, now that I am thinking of doing a PCT. Am I too late to start a PCT considering the last test shot was on November 15, 2018?

Id say you are best off just toughing it out at this point. If you take any traditional HRT meds you are just going to set your recovery back that much longer IMO. Have you had your test levels checked yet? What are they at, that and your LH and FSH.

Id say you are best off just toughing it out at this point. If you take any traditional HRT meds you are just going to set your recovery back that much longer IMO. Have you had your test levels checked yet? What are they at, that and your LH and FSH.

Test level is at the lower end around 238. I feel tired n sleepy throughout the day. I am losing all muscle. Gaining fat. This made me think about doing a PCT with Clomid/Nolva. So, you think it's late and better not to do it now?

Nonsense.

SERM treatment whilst controlling estrogen would help restore the HPTA.

There are TONS of studies on SERMs for the treatment of hypogonadism showing positive increases in endogenous testosterone.

Test level is at the lower end around 238. I feel tired n sleepy throughout the day. I am losing all muscle. Gaining fat. This made me think about doing a PCT with Clomid/Nolva. So, you think it's late and better not to do it now?

Whats your estrogen level?

LH and FSH.

There are TONS of studies on SERMs for the treatment of hypogonadism showing positive increases in endogenous testosterone.

Yes, but what happens when you get off the SERMs?

I second this. Just keep eating a good diet and workout about 80% as much as you used to while "on". If you don't it will all have been a waste.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

I'm a bit older than most of you. If it was me I'd just go on hrt now and bump it up when you are ready.
Not recommending this, just what I would do after being on and off so many years.

My question is why wouldn’t you be able to do 30 second shot once a week? Unless you’re trying that hard to get someone pregnant? Even though there are people who get pregnant with TRT and HMG etc... So I don’t get it? What keeps someone from doing that? Or a health issue I suppose... Otherwise also why not use Nebido? Or any Test Undecanoate? It can be injected once every 3 months apparently with stable blood levels..

No it’s not to late. With those symptoms Get your natural Test up!

www.PharmaComStore.ws

Your body can stay shut down for a long time and you need a good PCT to get it going again.

www.PharmaComStore.ws

Yes, but what happens when you get off the SERMs?

Your body will be producing endogenous hormones itself at a mid to high range. If you have controlled estrogen correctly then you shouldn't see a further decline.

You have absolutely no data supporting the fact endogenous Test will decline to level it was before SERM treatment, or lower. It's just theories and hogwash.

Taper SERMs after using them for PCT and control E if it gets too high using an AI. Then taper that.

Not using, or suggesting PCT meds is going to lengthen your HPTA restoration.

Lets take an example here with someone with functioning LH and FSH in the low range.

His TT was 650ng/dl prior to using AAS.

He takes AAS and then his HPTA is inhibited and BW shows 4 weeks after his AAS cycle is down to 150ng/dl.

Takes SERMs Tamox and Clomid for 6 weeks.

TT raises to 650 and tapers SERMs. E level is the same as it was baseline.

Why is this going to make HPTA restoration harder and longer?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws