advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Amazing post from QualityRaws owner, Lee.

ALLEX

Banned
I love when more experienced guys explain things in a simple, no BS way.

I'm not saying this is revolutionary or new by any means, but it has a lot of info in one short, concise post.

Copied and pasted from QualityRaws forum, written by the administrator, aka Lee...

You probably can get by in bodybuilding from this post alone. It was a thread about a test/tren/mast classic cycle. Here's Lee's answer:

"This is the best cycle there is in my opinion, possibly switching the Test Prop for Equipoise if you start getting spotty on your back or getting too much aggression.

Because this is a bulking cycle you want slightly higher Testosterone than normal, I would normally reccomend very low test with Trenbolone because a lot of Tren Ace's benefits come from the fact it prevents de novo lipogensis when in a low/no estrogen environment - of course Test aromatises to estrogen. The Test Prop should be 300-500mg/week.

The Tren Ace dose is pretty much take as much as you can handle, the more you take the faster you'll progress and the bigger you'll get. Start low (50mg/day) and work up and down, go up very high and when the sides kick in and take over your life lower it. You don't need to ever go over 300mg/day....up to this amount in short blasts will do incredible things to your physique in a very very short period of time. We are talking total transformation from normal guy to high level bodybuilder in 6 months.

We are trying to reach our goals in the shortest time possible and the Tren doses will seem excessive to some but people that achieve their goals do what it takes.

With regards to the Mast Prop, it is there for two reasons - to compliment the Tren Ace (lean gains, stay hard etc) and to bind to the estrogen receptors in your nipples and prevent any problems from the Test Prop. However, the levels of Test Prop you are taking do not require high doses, and high doses should only be used towards competition time! 50mg/day is ample.

The most important part of Bodybuilding, after the drugs, is the training - short and intense is what builds muscle. Diet should be low fat moderately high protein and cycle the carbs....you should play with water levels on your physique. What I mean is increase the carbs until you look soft (not gaining fat) then at this point lower them till you look hard again and repeat....this is how to grow like an 80's bodybuilder....there should be no 'off seasons' when it is that easy to look good/lean year round. An example:-

(From the mirror)
Monday - Looking good @ 400g carbs per day
Tuesday - looking fuller @ 500g per day
Wednesday - Getting bigger @ 600g per day
Thursday - Getting bigger @ 700g per day
Friday - Woke up holding too much water and now you look soft............Now you know your maximum growing point for carbs is around 600-700g/day. This will change slightly as you grow and will vary slightly on your activity level and type of food you eat. At this point you now have total control over what your body does, at 600-700g carbs per day you are growing as fast as possible and at 500g you are cutting. You can change how you look in 24hrs at this point, grow through the week being slightly wet....go dry for the weekend....simple

ALWAYS start bulking from 6/7% bodyfat. If you are not at 6/7% bodyfat cut to there before you start bulking, then you can grow lean much more easily - to do this is very easy you just take the Tren Ace and the Mast Prop and when (if) you feel your libido take some Test Prop/Test E.

Let me know if you have questions.

Best Regards,
Lee
QualityRaws"

Interesting.

Lots of generalizations, not many details.

How long does he advocate using tren for?

never went nearly as high as 300mg of tren a day, highest ive went is 150mg/eod and it does amazing things. in a few months I plan to do 150/ed and hope it changes my physique even more

300mg of tren a day??? Isn't that overkill?

Also, how long would you stay on this cycle? How often would you up the dose of tren? He suggests starting at 50mg and up it slowly. Would you try upping it to 100mg a day every 2 weeks??

Also, from the post it seems that this guy is well known, but can anyone shed some light on him?

It is certainly interesting.

Was there any mention of how he would go about addressing joint pain on that protocol?

I believe I've seen some people saying that there's not much difference in sides above 150mg of tren per day.

I hope Lee chimes in and tell us a bit more.

This is definitely not something for those who dream about a recover from the severe shutdown or thinks that a PCT will get your endocrine system fixed after such abuse.

it is a great cycle. i've ran very similar dosages a few times before. the only down side I find with tren that high is the sweats and sometimes a minor cough, but if you run it in the winter it sure helps you stay warm :) if its in the budget add some gh and its majic

I love when more experienced guys explain things in a simple, no BS way.

I'm not saying this is revolutionary or new by any means, but it has a lot of info in one short, concise post.

Copied and pasted from QualityRaws forum, written by the administrator, aka Lee...

You probably can get by in bodybuilding from this post alone. It was a thread about a test/tren/mast classic cycle. Here's Lee's answer:

"This is the best cycle there is in my opinion, possibly switching the Test Prop for Equipoise if you start getting spotty on your back or getting too much aggression.

Because this is a bulking cycle you want slightly higher Testosterone than normal, I would normally reccomend very low test with Trenbolone because a lot of Tren Ace's benefits come from the fact it prevents de novo lipogensis when in a low/no estrogen environment - of course Test aromatises to estrogen. The Test Prop should be 300-500mg/week.

The Tren Ace dose is pretty much take as much as you can handle, the more you take the faster you'll progress and the bigger you'll get. Start low (50mg/day) and work up and down, go up very high and when the sides kick in and take over your life lower it. You don't need to ever go over 300mg/day....up to this amount in short blasts will do incredible things to your physique in a very very short period of time. We are talking total transformation from normal guy to high level bodybuilder in 6 months.

We are trying to reach our goals in the shortest time possible and the Tren doses will seem excessive to some but people that achieve their goals do what it takes.

With regards to the Mast Prop, it is there for two reasons - to compliment the Tren Ace (lean gains, stay hard etc) and to bind to the estrogen receptors in your nipples and prevent any problems from the Test Prop. However, the levels of Test Prop you are taking do not require high doses, and high doses should only be used towards competition time! 50mg/day is ample.

The most important part of Bodybuilding, after the drugs, is the training - short and intense is what builds muscle. Diet should be low fat moderately high protein and cycle the carbs....you should play with water levels on your physique. What I mean is increase the carbs until you look soft (not gaining fat) then at this point lower them till you look hard again and repeat....this is how to grow like an 80's bodybuilder....there should be no 'off seasons' when it is that easy to look good/lean year round. An example:-

(From the mirror)
Monday - Looking good @ 400g carbs per day
Tuesday - looking fuller @ 500g per day
Wednesday - Getting bigger @ 600g per day
Thursday - Getting bigger @ 700g per day
Friday - Woke up holding too much water and now you look soft............Now you know your maximum growing point for carbs is around 600-700g/day. This will change slightly as you grow and will vary slightly on your activity level and type of food you eat. At this point you now have total control over what your body does, at 600-700g carbs per day you are growing as fast as possible and at 500g you are cutting. You can change how you look in 24hrs at this point, grow through the week being slightly wet....go dry for the weekend....simple

ALWAYS start bulking from 6/7% bodyfat. If you are not at 6/7% bodyfat cut to there before you start bulking, then you can grow lean much more easily - to do this is very easy you just take the Tren Ace and the Mast Prop and when (if) you feel your libido take some Test Prop/Test E.

Let me know if you have questions.

Best Regards,
Lee
QualityRaws"

lee is speaking the truth ,love qr, keep up great work my friend

Interesting. Would love to see him provide a similarly straightforward and succinct strategy for getting to 6%.

all those carbs with all of that tren can you say furnace!!! wow the sweat!!

I don't know whats news about this? Everyone knows 300mg of tren a day will change you in weeks. I've done it, I also almost caught a homicide!

That's a new one for me. Mast Prop binds estrogen receptors in your nipples...

This is straight from GH15...this guy only repeated what he said...and anyone with a brain knows to stay away. There is some decent info here, but too many absolutes and also some inaccurate information (typical GH15).

For one, nutrition is vitally important to BB'ing. No food= no growth. A BB'r cannot grow without enough calories to support that growth. Although the amount needed will obviously vary from person to person, insufficient food intake, even in the presence of massive drug use, will provide shit gains. A BB'r will grow much better form low-moderate dosages and a perfect diet than he will from massive dosages and insufficient food intake.

In reference to using 300 mg of tren per day, he also states "We are talking total transformation from normal guy to high level bodybuilder in 6 months". Bullshit! The ONLY people going from "normal guy" to "high-levels BB'r (which I define as national-level or above) are those with extremely gifted genetics and an advanced application of training, diet, and drug use. Very few people can build the amount of muscle mass necessary t be competitive in the natuonal stage in just 6 months, no matterwhat they do. Attributing near magickal effects to high-dose tren ace, as if it the secret to BB'ing success, is irresponsible and ignorant. Many pros built the majority of their mass without tren. Tren wasn't nearly as popular throughout most of the 90's as it is today. Deca was far more popular as a mass-builder and was often used even as a pre-contest drug...frequently right up to the show (although this was a mistake). Tren is a great drug, but Tren isn't a "necessity" for getting big.

It also seems as if this short article ignores the existence of anti-aromatase drug. Today's AI's work MUCH better for estrogen managment than Mast, making it an unecessary adjunct to aromatizable drugs, although there certainly isn't anything wrong with using if for this purpose, if that's what the person wants to do.

These days AI's have made aromatization a non-issue, so regardless of whether one runs high or low dosages of test with their tren, estrogen levels are easily controlled.

Lastly, one does NOT have to be at 6-7% BF to begin growing with AAS. While I don't think it is a good idea to be obese when starting AAS, you don't need to be damn near ripped either. Obviously, the leaner someone is when they start prep, the easier it will be to maintain mass as they get into condition, so I generally advise that competitve BB'rs try to stay no higher than 10% in the off-season. If someone can stay at 6-7% without compromising mass gains, then great, but not everyone can do that.

However, for non-competitors, how lean someone is when they begin is purely a matter of personal preference. If a non-competitor is comfortable at 15% and doesn't care if he is any leaner than that, then there is no reason for him to wait to begin using steroids. In the past excess bodyfat could have been problematic, as higher bodyfat levels increase the rate of aromatizaton, but AI's make this a non-issue.

Last edited:
This is straight from GH15...this guy only repeated what he said...and anyone with a brain knows to stay away. There is some decent info here, but too many absolutes and also some inaccurate information (typical GH15).

For one, nutrition is vitally important to BB'ing. No food= no growth. A BB'r cannot grow without enough calories to support that growth. Although the amount needed will obviously vary from person to person, insufficient food intake, even in the presence of massive drug use, will provide shit gains. A BB'r will grow much better form low-moderate dosages and a perfect diet than he will from massive dosages and insufficient food intake.

In reference to using 300 mg of tren per day, he also states "We are talking total transformation from normal guy to high level bodybuilder in 6 months". Bullshit! The ONLY people going from "normal guy" to "high-levels BB'r (which I define as national-level or above) are those with extremely gifted genetics and an advanced application of training, diet, and drug use. Very few people can build the amount of muscle mass necessary t be competitive in the natuonal stage in just 6 months, no matterwhat they do. Attributing near magickal effects to high-dose tren ace, as if it the secret to BB'ing success, is irresponsible and ignorant. Many pros built the majority of their mass without tren. Tren wasn't nearly as popular throughout most of the 90's as it is today. Deca was far more popular as a mass-builder and was often used even as a pre-contest drug...frequently right up to the show (although this was a mistake). Tren is a great drug, but Tren isn't a "necessity" for getting big.

It also seems as if this short article ignores the existence of anti-aromatase drug. Today's AI's work MUCH better for estrogen managment than Mast, making it an unecessary adjunct to aromatizable drugs, although there certainly isn't anything wrong with using if for this purpose, if that's what the person wants to do.

These days AI's have made aromatization a non-issue, so regardless of whether one runs high or low dosages of test with their tren, estrogen levels are easily controlled.

Lastly, one does NOT have to be at 6-7% BF to begin growing with AAS. While I don't think it is a good idea to be obese when starting AAS, you don't need to be damn near ripped either. Obviously, the leaner someone is when they start prep, the easier it will be to maintain mass as they get into condition, so I generally advise that competitve BB'rs try to stay no higher than 10% in the off-season. If someone can stay at 6-7% without compromising mass gains, then great, but not everyone can do that.

However, for non-competitors, how lean someone is when they begin is purely a matter of personal preference. If a non-competitor is comfortable at 15% and doesn't care if he is any leaner than that, then there is no reason for him to wait to begin using steroids. In the past excess bodyfat could have been problematic, as higher bodyfat levels increase the rate of aromatizaton, but AI's make this a non-issue.

Well said!

In reference to using 300 mg of tren per day, he also states "We are talking total transformation from normal guy to high level bodybuilder in 6 months". Bullshit! The ONLY people going from "normal guy" to "high-levels BB'r (which I define as national-level or above) are those with extremely gifted genetics and an advanced application of training, diet, and drug use. Very few people can build the amount of muscle mass necessary t be competitive in the natuonal stage in just 6 months, no matterwhat they do. Attributing near magickal effects to high-dose tren ace, as if it the secret to BB'ing success, is irresponsible and ignorant.

This. Spot on analysis.

Monte

I remember doing that much tren and it took my system months to recover.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws