over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Amazing Transformation Right here!

Alex A

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
This has to be one of the best...

I started working with PM member "Transformer" in December ( less than 15 weeks ago)... honestly , ... i hate to say it .......but...i didnt have high hopes that he would be peeled in 16 weeks or even presentable enough to compete but i even proved myself wrong!

Ayub from the UK, contacted me about 16 weeks ago and we got this prep rolling! its been a ton of work but here we are......9 days from his show and i cant be more pleased....

Surely this is not ideal to have to lose 55lbs.... but it is what it is.. and he did it! the crazy thing is the best is yet to come.... hes stilll 9 days out and plans to place top 3 to qualify for the British Nationals...

hes only 22 years old... i cant wait to work with him again ...

I will let him fill you in on the details too

Attachments

• ayubefront.jpg
    ayubefront.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 12,437
Last edited:

Attachments

• ayubeback.jpg
    ayubeback.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 3,779
Wow..! Freaking WoW..!
That is one of the best Alex...
Great job Transformer.... I know there was some suffering involved to get that done.
Hell yeah..! :yeahthat:

tip: Pull your trunks up high on your hips... will look much better

I have to admit... everytime he got an email from me he got a lecture about being so heavy off season and he got more cardio and less food to eat.... but you gotta do what you gotta do

I give him a ton of credit for hanging in super tough too.... never once did he complain.... He knew he had his work cut out for him, but it was worth it..

Wow..! Freaking WoW..!
That is one of the best Alex...
Great job Transformer.... I know there was some suffering involved to get that done.
Hell yeah..! :yeahthat:

tip: Pull your trunks up high on your hips... will look much better

You bet there is some suffering! 55lbs! Wow! Great work transformer.You look great and will bring a great package to your show! Like Knucklehead said pull up the trunks.and ditch the hat....:D..(that's Alex's fricking pet peave too...always on my shit about pulling up my trunks!:naughty: LOL!) Alex, without a doubt your best thus far! :headbang:

GREAT job! The difference is unreal. Doesn`t surprise me though, Alex is the man! OUTSTANDING work Transformer!

Best,

Mike aka Lycan

That's it! You got me sold! I am hiring you first chance I get!! Your skills never cease to amaze me. I've seen transformation after transformation and they get better and better!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you alex!!!!! now whenever i think i feel discouraged, ill come back to this post!!!! im glad i have you on my side bro. if you dont mind asking, what was the before and after weight?

thats awesome man, well done to him and you

this is incredible.. ummm.. im about to hire you! lol.

alex if you ever get a chance, check out the only thread i have ever started.

I have to admit... everytime he got an email from me he got a lecture about being so heavy off season and he got more cardio and less food to eat.... but you gotta do what you gotta do

I give him a ton of credit for hanging in super tough too.... never once did he complain.... He knew he had his work cut out for him, but it was worth it..

This is an honor to be on here, amongst all the other great transformations!
When i hooked up with alex, i had made my mind up, i didnt want to just get 'lean' i wanted to get as peeled and as condititioned as my body can possibly get, and alex time in and time out produces clients which i have the extra conditition which can make or break you in doing well in a show...
Alex has kept me sane, he pays attention to ALL details, no matter how small or big you may feel the issue is...
Ive learnt a lot since working with alex, i use to pay to much attention to the scales, and lost site of what bodybuilding is about..
This up coming off season for me, im definately staying a LOT LEANER, quality over quantity...
The prep has been a hard slog, cardio wise, but its gotten me the results, and i know for next time to be in better shape..
Also this is the MOST ive ate during a pre contest diet, especially in the carbs department which was a suprise to me, becuase i always felt i couldnt eat carbs...
Big props to alex...

You bet there is some suffering! 55lbs! Wow! Great work transformer.You look great and will bring a great package to your show! Like Knucklehead said pull up the trunks.and ditch the hat....:D..(that's Alex's fricking pet peave too...always on my shit about pulling up my trunks!:naughty: LOL!) Alex, without a doubt your best thus far! :headbang:

Thanks Jcagle.. it was yours amongst many other transformations why i decided to go for alex, ive seen him take your average joe and produce the best out of their body in the best possible time...
Posing wise, i will be pulling them trunks right up! Hopefully i wont accidently give myself a wedgy lol

That's it! You got me sold! I am hiring you first chance I get!! Your skills never cease to amaze me. I've seen transformation after transformation and they get better and better!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You cant go wrong! get the best out of your phyique, and you'll learn a ton too!

thank you alex!!!!! now whenever i think i feel discouraged, ill come back to this post!!!! im glad i have you on my side bro. if you dont mind asking, what was the before and after weight?

i Started around 235-240lbs, sitting around 185lbs now...

thats awesome man, well done to him and you

thank you sir!

this is incredible.. ummm.. im about to hire you! lol.

alex if you ever get a chance, check out the only thread i have ever started.

def worth the services!

I dont want to get all soppy and shit here man, but if you didnt know Transformer is my brother. Theres 3 of us, we all work with alex and man i more then anyone know how much he has been busting his ass to get into shape. And every week he has just got on shut up and done whats required to get into shape

Im really happy i managed to convince him to go with Alex because i new alex would be able to bring the best out in him. (this will also teach you not to get out of damn shape again!!!):p

Were both competing on April 30th at the same show and its gonna be awesome i hope we can bring back two 1st place trophies to make our family & freinds proud! Props to you man you've worked so hard. Lets do this!!!

ye living with these guys has re-lighted my motivational fire for bodybuilding....awesome tranformation i remember when that fat pic was taken and thinking theres no way in hell he will be in any decent shape to compete!

Im at a loss for words.

Just... WOW.

And I cant wait to save some money and hire Alex ASAP.

Again... WOW.

That can't be healthy

This is one heck of a family! seriously ... i have gotten to know all you guys ... each one had a different starting point and i dont think we did hardly anything the same ......but the end result is that you guys are in shape and will be ready for the show! You have a lot of support behind you.... looking better ever day!

I dont want to get all soppy and shit here man, but if you didnt know Transformer is my brother. Theres 3 of us, we all work with alex and man i more then anyone know how much he has been busting his ass to get into shape. And every week he has just got on shut up and done whats required to get into shape

Im really happy i managed to convince him to go with Alex because i new alex would be able to bring the best out in him. (this will also teach you not to get out of damn shape again!!!):p

Were both competing on April 30th at the same show and its gonna be awesome i hope we can bring back two 1st place trophies to make our family & freinds proud! Props to you man you've worked so hard. Lets do this!!!

Ok, now it makes sense. I thought Ironman had two screen names:confused:? WTF..:confused:LOL Both of you guys look great....You are going to have a great showing! Are you going to be competing agaisnt each other too? ( brothers always compete, but are you in the same class?)

Crazy results right there. Great job transformer, looks like you put in a ton of hard work. Good luck with the show. Alex is definitely a great prep coach.

This is one heck of a family! seriously ... i have gotten to know all you guys ... each one had a different starting point and i dont think we did hardly anything the same ......but the end result is that you guys are in shape and will be ready for the show! You have a lot of support behind you.... looking better ever day!

Thanks Alex, your a real good guy, and i hope we can continue working together and progressing for a long time.

Ok, now it makes sense. I thought Ironman had two screen names:confused:? WTF..:confused:LOL Both of you guys look great....You are going to have a great showing! Are you going to be competing agaisnt each other too? ( brothers always compete, but are you in the same class?)

LOL haha, dont worry bro, Alex himself sometimes gets us mixed up its crazy. Ill break it down for everyone...theres 3 off us on here....Myself, Transformer and my other brother who goes by the name "Omega-Red", it doesnt help we all look crazy alike either!!!

AND were all working with alex lol. Me and transformer are both going for the same show yeah...but hes doing first timers and im doing the u-21 category....so if everything goes to plan...i hope to be posing next to him come the overall show! Who knows!

I think it also doesnt help that we (by luck) ordered the same god damn colour posing trunks :naughty:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear