over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

cool.....somewhere to go after we finish trashing this place.

Sweet, maybe us all bodybuilders should moved over there and legalise our gear without worrying about the bloody biased laws! hehe

"But because conditions are ideal for liquid water, and because there always seems to be life on Earth where there is water, Vogt believes "that chances for life on this planet are 100 percent."

Someone is sure of himself. I'd like to watch him gamble :D

Cool! I heard on fox news yesterday that the UN has appointed some sort of Extraterrestrial Life ambassador. This after NASA discovers a shitload of new planets in the milky way galaxy. No joke.

Last edited:
Thats really cool!

Oh and BigChef's comment cracked me up!

i really believe were verry close to one of the greatest discoveries mankind has ever made.

Man I truly hope so. To think this spec, Earth, is it when it comes to life in an evergrowing & vast universe would be silly.

According to Stephen Hawking, if we do come into contact with extraterrestrials, chances are they will be more intelligent & hostile towards us. I'm sure they'll round up our brightest, annihilate them, then round up the most fit for slavery!

Yes I'm a sick scifi freak. :D

Last edited:
I'll be the first to go over and start procreation. Just ship myself and a few hundred dime females and I'll get to work sir.

:;umping-s :jumping;s :ju'ping-s :jum'ing-s

I hope they have gym there...:D

I'd be a little more worried about whats happening on or planet...Sounds like a distraction to me...

I'd be a little more worried about whats happening on or planet...Sounds like a distraction to me...

A distraction? You are depressingly narrow-minded. Space exploration is important.

Also, I'd like to be the first to welcome our new alien overlords. I would only ask that they not eat me. I have friends and a family; eat them.

its amazing how people take for granted space. i was watchen a joe rogan comedyshow. and he was like " people travel 100s of miles to go see grand cannon " a hole" and they say it changes there life cuz there so shocked at how big it is, well just look up thats fucking huge." its so crazy how space goes on forever, i mean none of us can even fathom what forever is. shits just crazy specially when ur high and you think about that shit. death and space and pussy in my opinion are the biggest mysteries of life.

I still don't understand why we know more about outer space than we do about the ocean

THATS RIGHT FUCKING HERE

Sweet, maybe us all bodybuilders should moved over there and legalise our gear without worrying about the bloody biased laws! hehe
Very much agreed!! LOL
Thats really cool!

Oh and BigChef's comment cracked me up!
Same here:D

I'll be the first to go over and start procreation. Just ship myself and a few hundred dime females and I'll get to work sir.

:;umping-s :jumping;s :ju'ping-s :jum'ing-s
Trust me...procreation by myself will be the plan and will beat you.;)

I still don't understand why we know more about outer space than we do about the ocean

THATS RIGHT FUCKING HERE
No shit...Pretty weird:lightbulb:

A distraction? You are depressingly narrow-minded. Space exploration is important.

Also, I'd like to be the first to welcome our new alien overlords. I would only ask that they not eat me. I have friends and a family; eat them.

How is he narrow-minded? And why is space exploration so important and vital to what we are doing here on Earth? Gunsmith said it perfect, why don't we try to learn a little bit more about what we have here on Earth, like our ocean!

That planet is approximately 120,000,000,000 (120 Trillion) miles away from us.

Light travels at 186,000 miles per second or 40,000,000 miles per hour.

1 Light year is 6,000,000,000 (6 Trillion Miles)

So if we could travel at 40 million MPH, it would take 20 years to reach the closest habitable planet.

The fastest speed we have attained so far is with the space shuttle and that was about 18,000 MPH - which is way short of 40 Million miles per hour.

At that speed, it would take about 560,000 years to reach the closest habitable planet.

I think we are going to have to find someway to fold space or invoke molecular transfer - "beam me up Scotty."

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws