over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ameen Alai Indicted for Ibogaine-Related Death

danieltx

Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
https://www.justice.gov/usao-co/pr/...ribution-controlled-substance-resulting-death

DENVER – The United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Colorado announces that Ameen Alai, age 49, of Westminster, has been indicted on one count of distribution of ibogaine, a Schedule I controlled substance, resulting in death.

According to the indictment, on or about March 19, 2021, the defendant, also known as “Adam Powars,” knowingly and intentionally distributed a mixture and substance containing a detectable amount of ibogaine, the use of which resulted in the death of an individual on or about March 19, 2021.

If convicted, this charge carries a penalty of 20 years to life in prison. The charge contained in the indictment is an allegation, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.

The defendant made his initial appearance before Magistrate Judge S. Kato Crews on January 12, 2023.

The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Rocky Mountain Division and the HIDTA Front Range Task Force (FRTF) conducted the investigation in this case. The United States Marshals Service took the defendant into custody after a 3-month fugitive investigation. The prosecution is being handled by Assistant United States Attorney Cyrus Y. Chung.

CASE NUMBER: 22-cr-00339-RM

Did he do this from a coaching aspect or just handing out psychedelics to friends??

Isn't ibogaine used to help people kick drug addiction? What were the circumstances of the death?

Did he do this from a coaching aspect or just handing out psychedelics to friends??
I don't know - I don't think any details are out yet.

Isn't ibogaine used to help people kick drug addiction? What were the circumstances of the death?
Yes - people use it to kick severe addiction, depression, etc. Nothing further known right now from what I've seen. Dave Palumbo posted a video announcing it a few hours ago and the DOJ announcement was on Friday.

Yes, but someone with a questionable would not be a good candidate. A full 'flood' dose can be rough.

Yes but legally it can only be used by licensed medical professionals in Brazil, South Africa and New Zealand. It's a Schedule 1 drug in the US.

Yes, and that's what Ameen was using it for apparently, he was helping the guy kick addiction.

the thing is its not a conventional psychedelic, you dont use it recreationally for fun, people use it actually in that realm to get off hard narcotics, kinda like ayuhuasca (but NOTHING LIKE ayahuasca) ~both are plants mind you. this is not a rec drug like the latter, its beyond rare, he must have been trying to help a friend, why would he be slanging this? zero profit margin for the minuscule clientele, usually have to import, and majority of folks have no idea what this drug is or does until the vice article came out years back. regardless, RISKY BIZ, too bad it wasn't a real psychedelic, he may have felt more justified raising some consciousness in process of martyrdom

the thing is its not a conventional psychedelic, you dont use it recreationally for fun, people use it actually in that realm to get off hard narcotics, kinda like ayuhuasca (but NOTHING LIKE ayahuasca) ~both are plants mind you. this is not a rec drug like the latter, its beyond rare, he must have been trying to help a friend, why would he be slanging this? zero profit margin for the minuscule clientele, usually have to import, and majority of folks have no idea what this drug is or does until the vice article came out years back. regardless, RISKY BIZ, too bad it wasn't a real psychedelic, he may have felt more justified raising some consciousness in process of martyrdom
My treatment lasted 10 hours..I was hooked up to an ekg with an IV line the whole time

He wasn't "just helping a friend". He's been on podcasts before talking about the treatment he offers, how he coaches people through it. Was charging thousands for it. He had some popularity a few years ago being a self proclaimed diet guru, but after a couple years people figured out how full of bs was, so I guess this "treatment" he turned into a business as his main source of income. And don't kid yourself thinking he is some kind of nice guy trying to help people out of the goodness of his heart. He's one of the shadiest people in the "industry". A ugy with his own drug problems, constantly trying to scam people.

I had a friend that spent 10k and flew to Mexico to a shaman that treated addiction with ibogaine. It helped him a lot. But 3 years later he's back on using shit again.

It's a psychedelic and trips like mushrooms, ayuhasca, lsd, dmt etc

He wasn't "just helping a friend". He's been on podcasts before talking about the treatment he offers, how he coaches people through it. Was charging thousands for it. He had some popularity a few years ago being a self proclaimed diet guru, but after a couple years people figured out how full of bs was, so I guess this "treatment" he turned into a business as his main source of income. And don't kid yourself thinking he is some kind of nice guy trying to help people out of the goodness of his heart. He's one of the shadiest people in the "industry". A ugy with his own drug problems, constantly trying to scam people.
I remember him broadcasting his "treating" people (which even if he was NOT using a Schd1 drug is still illegal without a medical license) and I thought: "How is this fool getting away with this?" Well turns out he's not.

It's a shame you have to go to such great lengths, traveling out of country, or have to resort to using a guy like this to try and get clean. Shame indeed.

I remember him broadcasting his "treating" people (which even if he was NOT using a Schd1 drug is still illegal without a medical license) and I thought: "How is this fool getting away with this?" Well turns out he's not.

It's a shame you have to go to such great lengths, traveling out of country, or have to resort to using a guy like this to try and get clean. Shame indeed.
Apparently, it's not all that safe.

Apparently, it's not all that safe.
Well neither is methadone or continued drug use/repetative relapsing. I understand not 100% safe but it should be legal and supervised as in these cases there is not a safe choice.

I think most here would agree it is NOT the job of .gov to keep us safe via micromanaging our life choices.

Ameen was taking it upon himself to give ibogaine treatments to folks looking to kick drug (and other) habits and doing it in random hotel rooms and advertising his services for thousands of dollars. Hell he did it on "big lenny". I wouldn't trust this guy for anything with his history. He's a self prescribed "guru" that doesn't know a whole lot about anything but boy can he put on a dog and pony show. I've tried to really not talk poorly about folks so I'll leave it at that but my gosh I don't feel bad for this guy in the slightest.

It was IFBB Pro Andy Haman back in March 19 2021. This says death oh A.H.

View attachment 170000
That's interesting considering Haman's wife announced his death was due to pulmonary embolism from elbow joint surgery.

Haman was one of the most intelligent and successful IFBB pros and it's going to be quite sad if he indeed fell for Alai's bullshit. Anyone who listened to Alai speak in the last few years could tell he was shady as fuck and would say anything for a reaction.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws