over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ameen Alai: Truth about Craig Titus

Craig and Kelly both are cold blooded killers. I hope people never forget that. There's no excuse to take someone's life like they did. Hard to believe that Kelly is already out walking the streets free:confused:

Not hard to believe at all. Women don't go to jail in this country.

Here is the second part to it with King Kamali in it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTBuqHrEYhk[/ame]

The part about Don Long brought back memories. I was at the 96 Olympia in Chicago pretty far back in the stands and was trying to get out the door to go into the lobby and Don Long bout ran me over coming into the door. Dude was fricken gigantic. Wearing a tank top and of course crazee wear baggy pants. I had seen him a year before and he was nothing like what he was then. Incredible transformation in a year.

The part about Don Long brought back memories. I was at the 96 Olympia in Chicago pretty far back in the stands and was trying to get out the door to go into the lobby and Don Long bout ran me over coming into the door. Dude was fricken gigantic. Wearing a tank top and of course crazee wear baggy pants. I had seen him a year before and he was nothing like what he was then. Incredible transformation in a year.

i went to that expo. don long was working the vivarin booth. he was massive

That video with Ameen, Kamali and Dave is great! Very entertaining!!

I met Don at the vivarin booth at the Arnold expo many many years ago such a nice guy. really took the extra time to talk to me, literally gave me a shit ton of vivarin. I was just a young 20 year old kid and he made a lasting impression.

Im glad I watched the second half. That was fun. I want to hear more on Dorian and Cutler.

I never met Ameen but I started working out (with actual weights) around 2002 at the Tysons Corner, VA Gold Gym (now it's a Crunch) and both Kamali and Matt Duval worked out there (also Bautista but he came in pretty rarely when he was home). I spent so much time at the gym they gave me my first fitness job there as a sales person lol.

Kamali got along with very few people in the club. He was a major mean mugger. I think part of the reason was Matt though. He did not like Matt Duval at all. And most of the guys in the gym all became friends or gravitated towards Matt since he was such a nice guy. Matt hadn't gotten his procard yet and I remember he started dating Bethany Howlett for a minute (who used to date Kamali for a while). Anyways, those were the good ole days. I knew nothing about steroids yet. Someone got me on some prohormones and I blew up so quickly Matt noticed me one day and said I had potential which made me start working out even more. Anyways, that's my story from the NOVA days...

Finaplix comes with 2000mg trenbolone acetate per cart. I wonder if when Ameen went nuclear if he ground up the full 2 grams of tren and added B-12 then shot it all in that guy’s glute. Imagine the adrenaline release!!! It would bring out ridiculous vascularity! That guy must have been amped out of his mind for days!

I never met Ameen but I started working out (with actual weights) around 2002 at the Tysons Corner, VA Gold Gym (now it's a Crunch) and both Kamali and Matt Duval worked out there (also Bautista but he came in pretty rarely when he was home). I spent so much time at the gym they gave me my first fitness job there as a sales person lol.

Kamali got along with very few people in the club. He was a major mean mugger. I think part of the reason was Matt though. He did not like Matt Duval at all. And most of the guys in the gym all became friends or gravitated towards Matt since he was such a nice guy. Matt hadn't gotten his procard yet and I remember he started dating Bethany Howlett for a minute (who used to date Kamali for a while). Anyways, those were the good ole days. I knew nothing about steroids yet. Someone got me on some prohormones and I blew up so quickly Matt noticed me one day and said I had potential which made me start working out even more. Anyways, that's my story from the NOVA days...
Kamali might be a nice guy but sure comes off like a total douche

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Kamali might be a nice guy but sure comes off like a total douche

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
If it walks like a 🦆

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Are you still here? Tyson's Golds moved into an office building still on 7..but remember these guys trained a lot at Olympus in Seven Corners area.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear