over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ameen, Bostin, And Dave Palumbo debate

not for nothing, but who really fucking cares about either of them or the interview? there must be something in the raws lately cause people are acting more and more creepy and weird on the dumbest topics. let boston be boston and let ameen be ameen, fuck cares about either of them? honest or not, lies or not, lets move on people.

With all due respect this is a bodybuilding forum, none of this shit really matters overall but that doesn't stop us from talking about it lol ;)

Well its a BB forum and they talk about BB stuff and BB'ers like to talk to other BB'ers.

With all due respect this is a bodybuilding forum, none of this shit really matters overall but that doesn't stop us from talking about it lol ;)

bro your all good, no need for the all due respect. your good people. it's just the constant talk of petty bullshit versus the quality threads is what I miss.

there is just so much more to our sport than the redundant rhetoric of irrelevant gurus. ameen is an intellectual and strategical coach, but what really did we get out of that interview? eat anadrol every other day / anavar every other day to keep bloat down and hunger up? then we have boston literally talking about shooting nubain which not for nothing, isn't funny. the opiate epidemic is at an all time high and nubain was the gateway to heroin for a lot of these guys in the 90's. it's just not funny especially when you know 30+ people that have died from opiates and then you have bostin looking like fuckin' Don King or literally like he took a shower and put his finger in an electric socket spewing about shooting nubain it's fucking corny.

case in point, it is a forum so anything is game like you said. once again, fuck both of them.

For a recreational guy to be on his current dosages is silly to me.

what doses should a recreational user take?
see? user. cuz that what everyone on here is. a drug user. no one needs to inject drugs at all, and ANY amount of steroids not prescribed to u personally is abuse. simple fact. wake up.

what doses should a recreational user take?
see? user. cuz that what everyone on here is. a drug user. no one needs to inject drugs at all, and ANY amount of steroids not prescribed to u personally is abuse. simple fact. wake up.

I agree with the overall sentiment of your post but not so much the anything other than prescribed dose is abuse. That prescribed dose is just what the particular country you live in decided to make law. So if a guy is using 200mg test and 100mg deca he bought from x source I don't consider that abuse especially if he has regular blood work and monitors his health closely. What about if he added 20mg dbol pre workout and the list goes on.

Just because it's not prescribed and techincally breaking the law I don't consider it abuse. It may be abuse of the law but not to ones body. Although some guys on here may say 20mg dbol or 300mg test is abuse and they have ever right to think that.

Me personally I think abuse is more about a mentality and not so much about if you exceed x dose of any particular compound. Everyone is different and some can use above x dose with no major impact on their health. Some could be using 600mg total aas but to me they are not "abusing". We all think differently though.

While bostin's dosages are really high I wonder how much of that is underdosed gear. He seems to mention receiving underdosed gear in past videos. He went from "it's all about drugs, the pros lie to you and misslead you with what they take " to realizing that their is more to it than just drugs (genetics). I haven't watched him in s while but I believe he stated that he would lower his doages due to his new thinking on the topic. I hope he does.

While bostin's dosages are really high I wonder how much of that is underdosed gear. He seems to mention receiving underdosed gear in past videos. He went from "it's all about drugs, the pros lie to you and misslead you with what they take " to realizing that their is more to it than just drugs (genetics). I haven't watched him in s while but I believe he stated that he would lower his doages due to his new thinking on the topic. I hope he does.

Obviously he has grown up and matured but I don't think his stance has changed that much. He always knew he didn't have the genetics and some guys out there are taking low doses and look much better than him. But he still thinks (and I agree) many bb's do lie and mislead people with what they take. Plus drugs play a massive part in BB and the extent of the role they play is hidden by many.

He does say the underdosed gear thing a lot but he has never had stuff tested so he can't be sure. He is assuming the gear was underdosed but it's not always the case. A lot of guys have that mentality and they are wrong as they assume it about nearly all UG gear. They seem to think most UG gear is underdosed by x amount which is nonsense. All the testing done recently will show there is lot's of great gear and lot's of your guess is as good as mine gear. So he would have definitely used underdosed (and overdosed) gear a lot but he simply can't know the details for each cycle without proper testing. This is actually why everyone should be donating over at anasci.org towards their testing program.

bro your all good, no need for the all due respect. your good people. it's just the constant talk of petty bullshit versus the quality threads is what I miss.

there is just so much more to our sport than the redundant rhetoric of irrelevant gurus. ameen is an intellectual and strategical coach, but what really did we get out of that interview? eat anadrol every other day / anavar every other day to keep bloat down and hunger up? then we have boston literally talking about shooting nubain which not for nothing, isn't funny. the opiate epidemic is at an all time high and nubain was the gateway to heroin for a lot of these guys in the 90's. it's just not funny especially when you know 30+ people that have died from opiates and then you have bostin looking like fuckin' Don King or literally like he took a shower and put his finger in an electric socket spewing about shooting nubain it's fucking corny.

case in point, it is a forum so anything is game like you said. once again, fuck both of them.

haha man trust me I'm with you...its literally just click bait type shit too often now in this industry. I mean I watched the damn vid so I'm guilty too lol, but you're right there really was no substance to that video. Palumbo is extremely knowledgeable and to me nobody made better training videos than he did with MD, but he's just trying to get these guys to go at it and say outlandish stuff. It's a shame because like you said there could have been actual information presented in that video instead of nonsense just for shock value.

Cause he’s not alone. Wife and kid(s).

and.......
who cares?

worry about your wife n kids not his.

the whole idea of dose and abuse and whats, what has gotten totally out of hand around here.

every time some dose post comes up this whole lil group jumps up n down about "abuse" or some sort of there of personal opinion they are trying to force or apply to another person.

i dont watch this dudes videos, i saw some once got the idea n was like ah, ok... and?

just an eccentric juice head

drug use is drug use, do yours stay out of others. easy peasy

and.......

who cares?

worry about your wife n kids not his.

the whole idea of dose and abuse and whats, what has gotten totally out of hand around here.

every time some dose post comes up this whole lil group jumps up n down about "abuse" or some sort of there of personal opinion they are trying to force or apply to another person.

i dont watch this dudes videos, i saw some once got the idea n was like ah, ok... and?

just an eccentric juice head

drug use is drug use, do yours stay out of others. easy peasy

Lol.

haha man trust me I'm with you...its literally just click bait type shit too often now in this industry. I mean I watched the damn vid so I'm guilty too lol, but you're right there really was no substance to that video. Palumbo is extremely knowledgeable and to me nobody made better training videos than he did with MD, but he's just trying to get these guys to go at it and say outlandish stuff. It's a shame because like you said there could have been actual information presented in that video instead of nonsense just for shock value.

I will forever look at boston like Don king moving forward, just sayin

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner