over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ameen, Bostin, And Dave Palumbo debate

pahlevan

Registered
Video was posted today. Got some good laughs.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAwpAeni3HM"]BOSTIN LOYD VS AMEEN ALAI! Iron Debate - YouTube[/ame]

In to watch later.

Curious if Bostin brings up Ameens most recent video lmao. Or the fact he tried to sell him shit gh.

I don't agree with everything that Ameen does, but he seems like a good guy. I felt he composed himself well in this video, and Bostin just sounds like a meathead. In the other video with Bostin and the other pro guy, they busted on Ameen pretty hard about having fake HGH, but in this video it comes out that it was real. Bostin criticized him too soon and from the hip unjustified imo.

Ameen kind of went into detail on why he does certain things in this video, so that was cool, whether you agree with his reasoning or not.

I didn't agree with his HGH stance for generics from china, well it depends on which ones actually because there IS a lot of fake crap out there....BUT, if you know who to use, then there is a LOT of good HGH out there from China....again, as per verified by jano and other vets IGF scores. Here in this video, he at least states his reasoning as being insecure about the possibility of injecting other harmful constituents that could be in the HGH.

Maybe somebody needs to point him into the direction of our testing, he may not be aware of the current status of generics we have tested. If he seen some of the scores with also clean/good purity, even compared to the Pharm Grade, he may be a reasonable guy to change his opinion....or at least acknowledge that there are currently good sources. Like I stated on another post though, the problem sometimes with Chinese HGH is that it can change from year to year. This is where the testing has helped us though. I'm glad he acknowledged that the Chinese can at least be real. That all being said, he may not care since he is able to obtain real American Pharm Grade (if I read him correctly?).

I also liked the fact that he was trying to discuss, and in some cases, teach Bostin some importance on keeping safe. Bostin kept saying man, I'm on way less, then he would list off like 20 things, lol. ***Just in case somebody says something about that...I did note that he does not take all that at once.

Bostin gets way too much hate. He is honest, and that is rare among drug taking bodybuilders.

BTW, this was an interesting interview. None of these guys are "stupid people".

Bostin gets way too much hate. He is honest, and that is rare among drug taking bodybuilders.

BTW, this was an interesting interview. None of these guys are "stupid people".

Completely agree. I honestly dont mind Bostin and I feel like most BBers dont either. He's changed his stance on a lot of things and I respect him for coming out and saying, "hey, i was wrong about this."

He tells it like it is.

Ameen is worse for me. I think he's trying to stay relevant as much as he can nnow. He';s mostly a "story guy" now.

I hope Boston stays as far away as possible from that crap Nubain. You couldn't pay me to take that garbage. Seen to many people ruin their lives because of that stuff.

Where does “The Truth” shoot all that grams of gear? Just wondering!

Bostin's story of Cody Lewis and his dad beating up the DeLuca guy sounded pretty funny. I wish he would have went into more detail. Cody Lewis had some serious potentially back in the day but went thug. I remember even hearing he did some prison time.

Bostins grown a lot over the years. Still uses a lot of gear. When he talked about his cycle I just imagine him shooting whatever free shit he gets His hands on. Someone should ask Bostin to post his blood work.

I like Boston a lot n really rate the videos him n nick are doing.

Both guys admitting how they have pushed it n showing that it’s common enough.

In my opinion it gives insight into the crazy shit some need to do if want to be a pro n not blessed with genetics.

2 guys shooting the shit n having a laugh. Real stories more so abt them selves than others.

Great stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Boston a lot n really rate the videos him n nick are doing.

Both guys admitting how they have pushed it n showing that it’s common enough.

In my opinion it gives insight into the crazy shit some need to do if want to be a pro n not blessed with genetics.

2 guys shooting the shit n having a laugh. Real stories more so abt them selves than others.

Great stuff

Nick being an IFBB pro I totally dig the dosages.

In Boston’s case. The fact that he can’t and won’t be an IFBB pro doesn’t justify his excessive drug use. More of an addict than anything else imo

When he mentions Unicorn Piss in the other video I'm curious if it's from Purple Panda Labs lol.

In Boston’s case. The fact that he can’t and won’t be an IFBB pro doesn’t justify his excessive drug use. More of an addict than anything else imo

He’s competed.

He’s made huge changes trying to push things.

He openly admits he just likes to experiment with himself.

He’s honest abt things

Can’t fault the lad myself. I also disagree with being a bad influence as the shit they do or have done most of us couldn’t put ourselves through.

All those jabs n stuff. Sack that lol

I'm not watching the video it only takes one dumbass to make us all look bad.
There's 2 1/2 in the vid!
Boston being the 1/2 dumbass because he's such a dumbass it would take two of him to make one dumbass.

Why does being an IFBB pro justify the drug use? Its not like getting the card means instant fame and riches. A lot of these guys are still dirt poor. Its just justification for abuse.

Do you think having the title of IFBB Pro justifies someone to take more drugs than anyone else? What about light weight bodybuilders who are 150 pounds but are Pros? I do understand the point/opinion though as pro's could be making money from all of this. But what about the fact that Bostin makes more money than most pro bodybuilder or physique guys? Does that give him more right to take more drugs cos he can make more money from his looks than most?

I am not stating his drug take his right as obviously he is an addict but he even admits that. But to me as an adult with a sound mind he has the right to do what he wants. Plus a piece of paper with a title is great but it shouldn't justify his right anymore. Look at all the top heavyweight bb's who look amazing at the nationals but never get that card every year and you have 160 pound physique guys with no legs turning pro after 2 years of training. The title of pro definitely meant a lot more 20 years ago than it does now but it's still an amazing accomplishment I just don't think it gives someone more right to take drugs. Nor does making more money to me either. I understand people who think it does though so not debating with you I just think everyone has the same right as anyone else and I like to make people think.

I like Nick and Bostin a lot. Been enjoying their videos recently. Refreshing to see. So much bullshit in bodybuilding when there doesn't need to be. I understand why some don't like the guy but I think many are starting to see he is not a bad person and it's hard to not like a guy who just tells the truth even if it means it makes himself look bad.

Why does being an IFBB pro justify the drug use? Its not like getting the card means instant fame and riches. A lot of these guys are still dirt poor. Its just justification for abuse.

You beat me to it :D As you state some pro's spend all their money on bodybuilding and are still living with mum. They struggle to get by and just because they managed to win (or even come 2nd) in a good show once it doesn't give them more right to take drugs than anyone else. Abuse is abuse. Even if someone earns $millions from bodybuilding I don't think they have more right than anyone else to use drugs. Everyone should have the right to do or take what they want.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws