AMEEN + LASIX = NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Ameen is crazy. Shows some of the extremes people go to in bodybuilding.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qladjPy6iY"]Part 2 : AMEEN + LASIX = NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE - YouTube[/ame]

Didn't even wanna watch it, as I've seen way too many cases of that kind in my competitive days... unfortunately, if anything, Ameen's story is all but unusual. :(:cool:

Didn't even wanna watch it, as I've seen way too many cases of that kind in my competitive days... unfortunately, if anything, Ameen's story is all but unusual. :(:cool:

I think he was very high (weed or similar) in that video. The 1st half is good but the rest is just him talking and talking about the same stuff or going off on track. Did you listen to what his protocol was as it took some time for most of the details to come out? It's crazy and over the top to try anyway but I can't help but think why do it when preparing for a standard classic physique show in your 40's. X competitor who gets 2nd at the O and wanting to win it next year would be just as much of a risk but I could semi understand risking for something like that. I guess many want to look their best though and will go to the extremes if necessary.

What's the most extreme thing you have ever tried for peak week?

Had to dry out that 140lb frame :rolleyes:

lol, indeed...

I get that having a great physique isn't always an indicator of possessing great knowledge/experience, however, some of these guys (i.e. Ameen) just blow my mind. He literally hardly looks like he's ever picked up a weight in his life...

Even smaller guys now like Aceto and Palumbo, etc... both had solid physiques (or great size, in Palumbo's case) back in the day in their prime, and there are always guys like Dan Duchaine, but looking at Ameen, I've always kind of wondered how he even got into this stuff since I don't think he ever developed his physique to any noticeable level.....

cool cant wait to watch when i get home from work ameen is interesting to watch

You are right - not unusual at all. Back in the 90's - after Duchaines BodyOpus - its like guys WANTED to show how extreme they were willing to be. I was getting ready for a show and trained at a pretty hardcore gym. I was behind and talking to some guys about how I didn't know if I had enough time. So this one jive turkey tells me that he has IV Lasix and could "help me".. In retrospect I admit that I did a lot of stupid shit - but in this instance I didn't take his "help"... (It wasn't freaking water I was "holding" - it was FAT :eek::eek: )

You are right - not unusual at all. Back in the 90's - after Duchaines BodyOpus - its like guys WANTED to show how extreme they were willing to be. I was getting ready for a show and trained at a pretty hardcore gym. I was behind and talking to some guys about how I didn't know if I had enough time. So this one jive turkey tells me that he has IV Lasix and could "help me".. In retrospect I admit that I did a lot of stupid shit - but in this instance I didn't take his "help"... (It wasn't freaking water I was "holding" - it was FAT :eek::eek: )

I remember Duchaine's advice with Lasix. IV 10mg at a time and keep checking BP. When it's still high enough to be able to stand upright you are ready Lol.

Didn't watch the video but regarding Ameen's physique - nothing "wrong" with not being a freak. Everyone does their best according to genetics and circumstance. But what always irritates me is a delusional view of one's own development. I mean look at this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjLnySTBfGB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=k03j7mzdqwxj

Look at the pic and look at the comment.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20180609-112254_Instagram.jpg
    SmartSelect_20180609-112254_Instagram.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 146
That sounds like a complete wreckless and totally unnecessary process. You can get dangerously dehydrated with just natural diuretics and water.
I understand the key to this is trying to dry out the subcutaneous water while keeping the intercellular water in place.

Personally I think if you shredded the Saturday before the show don't do anything different the week of the show

I remember Duchaine's advice with Lasix. IV 10mg at a time and keep checking BP. When it's still high enough to be able to stand upright you are ready Lol.

Didn't watch the video but regarding Ameen's physique - nothing "wrong" with not being a freak. Everyone does their best according to genetics and circumstance. But what always irritates me is a delusional view of one's own development. I mean look at this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjLnySTBfGB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=k03j7mzdqwxj

Look at the pic and look at the comment.

Haha that's far from a Christmas tree [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

He's got to be kidding...

Haha that's far from a Christmas tree [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

He's got to be kidding...

Well the term #ChristmasTree is a vile imposition of eurocentric caucasian privilege and must be banned from our collective vernacular anyway. What you see there my friend is a proud #HolidaySchrub.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws