over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

America Dead Last In Healthcare

jay_dub

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered

Woooooooo! America! Number one for looking foolish as fuck baby!

America just keeps upping the ante on portraying itself as the most foolish cunt on the block. Might as well add this to the list.

I'd love to know everyone's thoughts.

And I'll state the obvious, please don't mention politics.

Woooooooo! America! Number one for looking foolish as fuck baby!

America just keeps upping the ante on portraying itself as the most foolish cunt on the block. Might as well add this to the list.

I'd love to know everyone's thoughts.

And I'll state the obvious, please don't mention politics.

Lol well kinda boils down to politics, but yes it’s a broken system but it goes beyond just healthcare and into the insurance system etc.

We should all be pissed about the state of our health care system because this is what is making HGH cost $20+ per IU, OUR GH is sold for $5/iu in other countries.

Sad.

Not sure how a political topic can be discussed without getting political but from my experience and reading the article...

1. I have never had an issue affording health care. I am not rich but I am always willing to work full time. All my full time jobs have had more than adequate health plans

2. From my observations most people do not take their own health seriously. Diet, exercise, not drinking and abusing drugs, even my bodybuilding friends looking for a bp med vs losing weight or hitting the cardio. Americans also live a lifestyle if excess (food) and are not physically active. Having a high bmi, which can be controlled, is a risk factor for most health outcomes.

Let’s be clear though. This is a report, not a study, and it’s based on a survey of satisfaction. If, in the unfortunate case, I be stricken with a serious illness, I’d rather it be in the US than anywhere else.

Meh my wife got dka one time (she’s type 1) and they didn’t even give her insulin just fluids and sent home, still sent me a bill. Happened again a few years later and they treated her with fluids and insulin. My opinion is totally depends on the hospital and staff. Just like everything else there’s shit ones and great ones

It’s all about money! Big Pharma are the biggest crooks prescribing synthetic opioids Oxy, Zany etc. and anything that benefits or helps us they are quick to make illegal. And the states are the only country that advertises medications. I’m tiered of the diabetic commercials showing everyone is happy eating healthy foods and doing some physical activity! Come on advertise living healthy don’t wait till you get diabetes! What happened to eat right and exercise to prevent diabetes. It’s ass backwards. If my numbers are off they are quick to prescribe something instead of trying to fix it another way they are not healers.

On the economics, there's market options and then there's government options. Both have pros and cons. Unfortunately, the U.S. in a position where we seem to be getting the worst of both those options.
On the actual quality of healthcare practiced, I'd guess U.S is among the top.

This isn't political, other countries negotiate prices with drug companies and cap the amount they are allowed to charge for medications, the US does not, it has nothing to do with politics really.

It’s all about money! Big Pharma are the biggest crooks prescribing synthetic opioids Oxy, Zany etc. and anything that benefits or helps us they are quick to make illegal. And the states are the only country that advertises medications. I’m tiered of the diabetic commercials showing everyone is happy eating healthy foods and doing some physical activity! Come on advertise living healthy don’t wait till you get diabetes! What happened to eat right and exercise to prevent diabetes. It’s ass backwards. If my numbers are off they are quick to prescribe something instead of trying to fix it another way they are not healers.

Agree with this, we are an over medicated society

1. The doctors are quick to write a script, we don't educate people about health, we teach people to take a pill vs making lifestyle changes. We encourage things like uber eats, technology where you can tell a device to turn off your light so you don't even have to walk over and turn it off.

2. People accept being reliant on medication and seek out medication for their ailments (real, make-believe, and self-imposed).

Agree with this, we are an over medicated society

1. The doctors are quick to write a script, we don't educate people about health, we teach people to take a pill vs making lifestyle changes. We encourage things like uber eats, technology where you can tell a device to turn off your light so you don't even have to walk over and turn it off.

2. People accept being reliant on medication and seek out medication for their ailments (real, make-believe, and self-imposed).

not only accept, that is what they want

I have excellent health care. My wife too. Come to think of it, our families and extended family all have excellent healthcare. Maybe because we work hard and earned it. Weird concept I know. The report is obvious bullshit, the type of garbage that will say that Cuba has better healthcare then us lol. Sure they do 👍🏼

On top of which whoever thinks this isn’t a political issue is uninformed. The healthcare system has lobbyists working around the clock to secure their self interests. Remember the guy we had that tweeted mean things? Yea, he wanted to flip the whole lobbying world upside down but was hated by both sides that wanted to maintain the status quo and keep lining their pockets. They did everything they could to get rid of him, now it’s back to business as usual lol. I laugh at most people, the useful idiots that they are. But that’s a whole other story. Carry on

I have excellent health care. My wife too. Come to think of it, our families and extended family all have excellent healthcare. Maybe because we work hard and earned it. Weird concept I know. The report is obvious bullshit, the type of garbage that will say that Cuba has better healthcare then us lol. Sure they do 👍🏼

On top of which whoever thinks this isn’t a political issue is uninformed. The healthcare system has lobbyists working around the clock to secure their self interests. Remember the guy we had that tweeted mean things? Yea, he wanted to flip the whole lobbying world upside down but was hated by both sides that wanted to maintain the status quo and keep lining their pockets. They did everything they could to get rid of him, now it’s back to business as usual lol. I laugh at most people, the useful idiots that they are. But that’s a whole other story. Carry on
Pretty much right on the money there

No way this thread stays apolitical.

The healthcare system has lobbyists working around the clock to secure their self interests.
Exactly, this is why we pay more for prescription drugs than any other country, if it wasn't for this we'd be getting phama HGH for $5/iu with an antiaging prescription.

Health care is one of the reasons I moved to Japan. My daughter has severe allergies and was sent to the Boston Children's hospital ICU twise for a week at a time. I was well employed with good insurance, but knowing that could get pulled away was scary

Here in Tokyo all health care for kids is 100% free until they are 16. When I fist lived here in the 90 is had the national health care which was very cheap. Now I am again well employed and well insured, but I don't need to worry if I get laid off. Also if I have a heart attack or something it won't cost an arm and a leg. No one goes bankrupt here over health care and I love that I don't need to think about it.

I'll admit, in the US a lot of the treatments are more cutting edge than what gets covered here, but if you want them, there are options.

For example when I had my varicose veins taken care of with laser ablation, I had two choices. A fined grain, newer laser was available but not 100% covered. I chose that as I wanted a faster recovery.
I also visit a private doc when I want someone for 45m uninterrupted - that costs about $100.

Japan also lets me import my medicine.
I pay about $30 for 100 tablets of Metformin, and about $10 for a Ventolin or Symbicort inhaler. These arrive with my pharma Anadrol and Anavar 😉.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity