way2tense

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
anybody gonna check it out???
looks like it might be interesting.

anybody gonna check it out???
looks like it might be interesting.

Maybe it's just me because I'm a sucker for all these different reality shows. But you have to think that with all the shit you see people do or act like in a gym, if done right, the shit would have to be a hit. I doubt that American Muscle would be like what I'm thinking, but I'll be watching.

I just watched it...
thought it was mediocre.
ill give it another chance.

I just watched it...
thought it was mediocre.
ill give it another chance.

Same here.. The owners voice was getting on my nerves.. But I like watching people punish themselves

I saw the teaser last night while watching Street Outlaws and the owners voice killed it for me. I kept clearing my throat hahaha.

Being an NFL fan, I kind of enjoyed it. Busting on Richard Sherman and shit was good. I just think that going into a regular Bodybuilding gym, introducing a dozen or so members, and following them around for a week. What they eat, the one's who don't eat right. The douche bags and how they interact at home. Just real life shit. I think that would be a hit.

Being an NFL fan, I kind of enjoyed it. Busting on Richard Sherman and shit was good. I just think that going into a regular Bodybuilding gym, introducing a dozen or so members, and following them around for a week. What they eat, the one's who don't eat right. The douche bags and how they interact at home. Just real life shit. I think that would be a hit.

I just watched about ten minutes of the rerun and I couldn't watch anymore. I understand that most football players are big, as in fat, but damn the whole gym is nothing but a bunch of fat asses. Even the guy at the front desk is severely morbidly obese. How can you work at a gym, but be a fat ass couch potato? There were some guys that were I'm good shape, but most of the guys looked really out of shape. Again, I know linemen are suppose to be large, but damn they're like 50% body fat.

The owners voice is beyond annoying. Not to mention he yells at everyone. Even when he's just having a normal conversation the guy is obnoxiously loud. I'm sure his voice is raspy like that bc he constantly yells at everyone. I was hoping the show would be good, but I can't get past the owners obnoxious voice and behavior. The idea behind the show is great, but they just chose the wrong gym. I don't see it doing well or making it past one season.

Did anyone really enjoy the show and feels that it will do well?

Last edited:
I just watched about ten minutes of the rerun and I couldn't watch anymore. I understand that most football players are big, as in fat, but damn the whole gym is nothing but a bunch of fat asses. Even the guy at the front desk is severely morbidly obese. How can you work at a gym, but be a fat ass couch potato? There were some guys that were I'm good shape, but most of the guys looked really out of shape. Again, I know linemen are suppose to be large, but damn they're like 50% body fat.

The owners voice is beyond annoying. Not to mention he yells at everyone. Even when he's just having a normal conversation the guy is obnoxiously loud. I'm sure his voice is raspy like that bc he constantly yells at everyone. I was hoping the show would be good, but I can't get past the owners obnoxious voice and behavior. The idea behind the show is great, but they just chose the wrong gym. I don't see it doing well or making it past one season.

Did anyone really enjoy the show and feels that it will do well?
I watched the entire show and found it mildly entertaining. I was hoping to see a lot more of the workouts that they do and less of the playing to the camera, especially by the obese receptionist. What they showed of the workouts wasn't at all impressive. The owner demonstrated bent over rows and was bobbing his head like a bird drinking water.

I guess the owner's heart is in it, but being around him for more than a few minutes would be unbearable.

Show is straight garbage.. reminds me of Pawn Stars version of s strength and speed camp.. I think the way its directed the show is produced by the same people as pawn stars.. American muscle is straight garbage I'm sorry.. but you know what is s baddass show on History is Vikings

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Boring. It's more fun to go to our zoo(gym)

I didn't see it but I can tell you from the trailer that this show is not intended to please our mindset here at Professional muscle. Rather it is directed at the regular Joe who doesn't know his traps from his anal sphincter. They will enjoy this show because they can relate to the fat asses while they guzzle their beer and feast on crap food.

Considering all the shit on tv these days, i can't see it be any worse than any of the other shows.

I recorded it and got to watch it last night. Didn't impress me at all, was a OK show but like someone said the owners voice ruins the show. He is not someone I want to watch on TV. Then there is the weight training... Half ass crossfit, poor form ect.... I'll probably watch it once again to give it a chance but most likely delete it off my dvr

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear