over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Amino Outpost IGF-1

wilderbeast

Registered
First of all I want to start off by saying what incredible sponsors we have here on PM. PM members should realize how fortunate they are that their sponsors care about their customers and have such high standards for quality, service, and still provide low prices. Amino Outpost and Genesis peptides have the best quality products I have seen.

The IGF-1 in particular from these companies is outstanding. I suffered a grade three AC sprain about a year and a half ago. After rehabilitation twice per week for the last 18 months I have been gradually improving my flexibility and strength. I have suffered through chronic pain the entire time. After most chest or shoulder workouts I encountered accute AC joint swelling and long lasting muscular tightness and DOMS in both my chest and shoulders.

IGF-1 LR3 from AO and MGF from GP over the course of the last three weeks has made a huge impact on my recovery and progression. I have gone from being in substantial pain all the time to nearly pain free (during the normal course of the day). I can't say enough good things about both of these compaies and their products.

BEAST

Amino outpost prices are great.

Amino outpost prices are great.
It makes peptide usage afforable especially at the time like this.

Keep it up amino & we appreciate it.

Tell me about it! We should be fortunate to have sponsors here like Genesis. Never met a sponsor who cares as much as Genesis (Ron) does. He truly does want everyone to get the results that desire. Mad props!:headbang:

I just ordered 20mg of ghrp's from amino outpost. Cheapest I could find with a good reputation. The order was shipped two hours after it was ordered!

Genisis also seems like a great vendor, I havnt tested their products yet.

Last edited:
One of the best in my opinion. Have chatted w/ him several times on the phone and he is a good man. Takes care of his customers. He will always have my biz...

Outpost is top notch!!!!!

Yup...AO is solid...super fast shipping, excellent customer service, and most of all good products....to me price is a minor concern compared to the previous three I posted...and to top it off he's generally the cheapest.

I think all the sponsors here sells good quality peptides but AO's price is the best. Keep it up.

Is it worth researching IGF-1 w/o also researching Hgh at the same time? I've heard conflicting views depending on desired results.

Is it worth researching IGF-1 w/o also researching Hgh at the same time? I've heard conflicting views depending on desired results.

I think igf-1 can be ran for longer periods of time when using either HGH or ghrh/ghrp combo since igf does inhibit natural gh release to a degree...i think for a lot of people this what led to diminishing returns in the past over 40 days...not down regulation of receptors...I myself seem to get better results the longe i am using it...

I think igf-1 can be ran for longer periods of time when using either HGH or ghrh/ghrp combo since igf does inhibit natural gh release to a degree...i think for a lot of people this what led to diminishing returns in the past over 40 days...not down regulation of receptors...I myself seem to get better results the longe i am using it...

I'm using 20mcg/ED for 10 weeks now without any saturation degrading issue.
Pumps are good.

I've just bought IGF & MGF from AO.
Service & price are great.

I really hope they have more discounts to be more attractive.

Will AO be having any discount soon?

Its year end & Xmas is coming.

Amino is certainly A OK in my book. I made a boo boo on my order and it was fixed at no charge to me within an hour. Awesome service. Peps are on the wya so not sure about quality but until now I'm a very happy camper with AO

I'm using 20mcg/ED for 10 weeks now without any saturation degrading issue.
Pumps are good.

I've just bought IGF & MGF from AO.
Service & price are great.

I really hope they have more discounts to be more attractive.

BigA gets u 20% off always....I'm pretty sure he mentioned there would be some more discounts soon...to me it's just a bonus when I order if there's a sale...I'm going to order anyway...plus $4 I'd save waiting for a sale usually isn't worth it for me to wait...he's cheaper than anyone as is

BigA gets u 20% off always....I'm pretty sure he mentioned there would be some more discounts soon...to me it's just a bonus when I order if there's a sale...I'm going to order anyway...plus $4 I'd save waiting for a sale usually isn't worth it for me to wait...he's cheaper than anyone as is

The additional discounts will definately help me allot when i buy in bulk. I wanna try Ipa, Hex, MGF & IGF2.

I'm currently in asia & the currency here is 3x lower than the USA dollar.
So it makes it very expensive if u're earning asian money.

However, probably next year i'll be in the states.
By then its be easier for me because i'll be earning USA dollar.

IGF-1 is definitely on my list of peps to try. Lots of good info out there as well on it as far as I can tell. Ahhhh so many peps so little time

IGF-1 is definitely on my list of peps to try. Lots of good info out there as well on it as far as I can tell. Ahhhh so many peps so little time

I suggess u try IGF.

Amoung all the peptides, IGF gave me the most noticeble results in terms of pumps, fullness & fat lost.

I think u should try AO since their IGF is on good deal.
Second, u might want to start with GHRP-6 & CJC1295 since its the most used/famous protocol here.

U can read tons of experiences on this board.

OK cool...

I suggess u try IGF.

Amoung all the peptides, IGF gave me the most noticeble results in terms of pumps, fullness & fat lost.

I think u should try AO since their IGF is on good deal.
Second, u might want to start with GHRP-6 & CJC1295 since its the most used/famous protocol here.

U can read tons of experiences on this board.

so I am getting some from AO can you tell us how u used it?

Currently i'm using 20mcg/ED.

I don't go higher because i see good results with just 20mcg.
I'm just one in a million to respond well to low dose.

However, like most beginners u should start with 30mcg pre/workout.

If u're gonna use IGF, u might a well get MGF so u're get more bang for bucks.

AO is giving a good deal. I suggess u try them.
I just bought some MGF from them & am starting to see resutls.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131