over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Amino Outpost Running Sale Thru August

bighig44

Registered
Greetings.

Just a quick FYI- we have decided to offer all of our peptides to Professional muscle.com members for only $19 thru August- the lone exception being the IGF products that are $89. We are out of the IGF Kits right now; however we do have the 1mg vials. We are just finishing up synthesizing the IGF-1LR3 and then next week we will vial and lyophilize. So 7-10 more days.

We are also offering free 30ml bac water with every order and we ship all orders same day if received by 5pm CST. I feel we have a hot, new product we are carrying - GnRH. I have tried GnRH before and did not really dig it, but this is the real deal!

Thanks!

Big Hig

their banner is back up... i wondered this too for a while when it had disapeared.

bump for these guys... great prices

Up to the top. Good guy here, provides a great product at a good price. Just placed another order..

Is there a code or something we have to use to get the peps at $19? thanks.

why would someone even bother selling bunk acetic acid

I know who posted this BS about the acetic acid and why.

I know who posted this BS about the acetic acid and why. It is total BS. So this schmuck posting this is either the owner of a competitor website- that will remain nameless or some ass-clown friend of his. Yes- when we were first selling our AA we were using FDA approved sterile vials and diluting the AA with a buffer and sterile water. The vials did not have a rubber stopper and metal flip top like most vials of sterile water or bac water. They don't make acetic acid that has the perfect pH balance in nice little vials for the bodybuilding community...until now. Now our AA is private labeled for us by a Chemical Company we have worked closely with in Michigan. You will notice that each vial is sealed to offer optimum sterilization. So get a life you sissy. My company is not leaving Professionalmuscle.com as a sponsor. ANYONE WHO IS NOT 100% SATISFIED WITH OUR PRODUCTS- I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY INCLUDING THE SHIPPING CHARGE. There are some people in this world that the only way they know how to be successful is to cheat, lie and steal to get to the top. F-ing pathetic!

i figured

I know who posted this BS about the acetic acid and why. It is total BS. So this schmuck posting this is either the owner of a competitor website- that will remain nameless or some ass-clown friend of his. Yes- when we were first selling our AA we were using FDA approved sterile vials and diluting the AA with a buffer and sterile water. The vials did not have a rubber stopper and metal flip top like most vials of sterile water or bac water. They don't make acetic acid that has the perfect pH balance in nice little vials for the bodybuilding community...until now. Now our AA is private labeled for us by a Chemical Company we have worked closely with in Michigan. You will notice that each vial is sealed to offer optimum sterilization. So get a life you sissy. My company is not leaving Professionalmuscle.com as a sponsor. ANYONE WHO IS NOT 100% SATISFIED WITH OUR PRODUCTS- I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY INCLUDING THE SHIPPING CHARGE. There are some people in this world that the only way they know how to be successful is to cheat, lie and steal to get to the top. F-ing pathetic!

Figured it was competition when the guy has ONE post to his name lol. Good of you to take the high road and not disclose the competitors name, even after he went out of his way to trash you. Kinda curious to know who he is though.

Doesnt matter, i wont be using anyone else for peps since i found aminooutpost anyways. Prices are just too good! Shipping retarded fast. Its practically next day, for me at least.

The high-road indeed

You know what, if I disclose who I think it is and he can trace that back to see then I can be in a world of legal hurt and it would just elevate his passion to sabotage my business. A few years ago I would have handled this differently, if you know what I mean. I am 6'2" 290 lbs and I wrestled and boxed for the Army before I went to school (I am now finishing up my MS in Applied Molecular Biology), but I am trying to turn my life around with the help of the Lord so I will pray that he has success and blessings.

We here at Genesis Peptides stand behind Adam and his company, it is not an easy industry we are in, and having been victim of the same slander on another board we believe we have to stand up and say what we feel. Adam is a good man and sells good products. I know several people who have bought from him and never had problems. Good luck Adam and keep your chin up

Thanks!

Genesispeptides.net is a great company as well and they have quality products and world class customer service- so I have Genesispeptides.net back as well. Thank you! Coming from another board sponsor that means a lot!

Adam, w/ Amino outpost is truly a great business man. I talked w/ him for about 15 minutes on the phone yesterday just shooting the breeze and my order which i paid for at the time of our conversation arrived today. Thats 1 business day! I have been using his products for months everything is legit. Someone asked if the mt2 is gtg? I have used 1 other sponser's product and didn't seem to get the results ppl speak of. I have been on AO's mt2 for around 2 months and people constantly ask me if I "live" in a tanning bed. Haven't stepped foot in one. I do get plenty of natural sunlight, but I have never tanned like this in the past. Went to eod due to getting to dark and the appearance of moles so I backed off. It is definately a good product. Adam, you will here from me soon my friend...

Amino Outpost runs things very professionally. I was impressed with my transaction from order to delivery, T/A 2 days. Packaging perfect too. Thanks, and PLEASE stay with it, don't lose it Bro!

these guys are top notch. excellent product and turnaround and you cant beat the sale prices

Looking for some MT2 so this is a nice find

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws