over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aminos -- How much? And When?

OLDFELLA

Yes I was the one that picked up on the use of the word "PHONY" and asked for an explanation. All I got was stay tuned. I fail to see how anyone is shoving anything down your throat bro. Short of holding you down and sticking a funnel in your mouth you either try them or you don't. No one here is holding a gun to your head! The fact is i am spending less money on other supps, including protein powder that it is actually cheaper in the long run. The results from the LBA's is outstanding and I am saving money. As far as exotic, nahhh they are just aminos acid from beef. I will always argue that you can consume protein all day long, take 100gms of aminos daily, drink NO2 CEE and other stuff. But if it does not come from the right source then it will not be as effective, Note the use of "not be as effective" instead of phony!

There are hundreds of peeps using these and I have not seen any of them come back with a "I WANT MY MONEY BACK"! When used at the correct dose the LBA's produce dramtic results, if you have some proof to the contrary then you might want to put this up, Because your credibility is coming into question now!!

Honestly, please do not waste your time with that guy, you cant save the world, hahahhahahahahahh

Honestly, please do not waste your time with that guy, you cant save the world, hahahhahahahahahh
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, AHHH Phil what are we to do with thee guys?? I just get tired of having this Phony stuff shoved down my throat!!!!BWAHAHAHAHA!
;) :D

Yes I was the one that picked up on the use of the word "PHONY" and asked for an explanation. All I got was stay tuned. I fail to see how anyone is shoving anything down your throat bro. Short of holding you down and sticking a funnel in your mouth you either try them or you don't. No one here is holding a gun to your head! The fact is i am spending less money on other supps, including protein powder that it is actually cheaper in the long run. The results from the LBA's is outstanding and I am saving money. As far as exotic, nahhh they are just aminos acid from beef. I will always argue that you can consume protein all day long, take 100gms of aminos daily, drink NO2 CEE and other stuff. But if it does not come from the right source then it will not be as effective, Note the use of "not be as effective" instead of phony!

There are hundreds of peeps using these and I have not seen any of them come back with a "I WANT MY MONEY BACK"! When used at the correct dose the LBA's produce dramtic results, if you have some proof to the contrary then you might want to put this up, Because your credibility is coming into question now!!

Well bro, you must have an interest in the product since you are taking it so personally. Nobody addressed you personally. Let me rephrase my original post of saying that it was "phony" to being aggressively marketed bordering on being overhyped. It seems like the term comes up on every thread on this board. I can't believe that this stuff is so hot and no other big companies manufacture it. Is it really that much better than some of the other supplements out there? You have an interest in the product so there is going to be some bias there to exaggerate the results of the product in order to generate more sales.

Well bro, you must have an interest in the product since you are taking it so personally. Nobody addressed you personally. Let me rephrase my original post of saying that it was "phony" to being aggressively marketed bordering on being overhyped. It seems like the term comes up on every thread on this board. I can't believe that this stuff is so hot and no other big companies manufacture it. Is it really that much better than some of the other supplements out there? You have an interest in the product so there is going to be some bias there to exaggerate the results of the product in order to generate more sales.
I'll give it to you straight up!!! I DO NOT HAVE ANY VESTED INTEREST IN LBA's OR THE COMPANY THAT MANUFACTURES THEM. In fact they cost me more than the guys in the states due to exchange rates and o/seas freight. I am not a rep for the company, I do not profit from them in any way. I'm not a pimp for anyone! But when a product comes along and blows other crap off the shelves dollar for dollar I have no problem in telling good people about it. Since this board is made up of such people then I try to do them a favor and clue them up. Trust me on this one, I am not taking any of this personally. If you choose to call personal experience and testimony aggressive marketing then so be it! But if you have not honestly tried them, you can not call them phony! That is sheer ignorance. I am speaking only from personal experience and am the world's number one sceptic when it comes to glossy marketing and supplements. Try them or don't try them, it is neither here nor there for me. But don't come to this board and start bagging a product that you know nothing about, Nothing personal!

Oldfella

Please do not waste your time. You are a bodybuilder and a gym owner arguing with someone less credentialed. If he does not believe the people on this site, I question why he is even on this site. I guess we are just all out for a buck. I also guess that every company has access to the number of cattle that it takes to produce this product and the acres it takes to feed these animals. Anyone can do it!!!

It just seems that threads are getting hijacked, to some degree, to talk down on every other supplement besides LBA's. The guy's post was about what doses to take of other aminos and it gets answered by - don't bother, LBA's are all you need. Maybe he doesn't want LBA's. You are shoving it down people's throats to make alot of money.

Please do not waste your time. You are a bodybuilder and a gym owner arguing with someone less credentialed. If he does not believe the people on this site, I question why he is even on this site. I guess we are just all out for a buck. I also guess that every company has access to the number of cattle that it takes to produce this product and the acres it takes to feed these animals. Anyone can do it!!!
Thanks Phil, I'll take those as compliments!!:D :D No worries bro! :cool:

Read labels, they dont lie. Believe everything that you read, regardless of the sound advice you receive from a mentor or coach. Vitamin World is just looking out for your best interest.

Yes, Vitamin World does lie by scamming people on products that have limited value at an astronomical price.

Okay guys... that'll do. The thread is "Aminos - how much? and when?"

...not "UFC: LBA's vs. Vitamin World"

I like aminos on an empty stomach before and after a workout with some waxymaise and when I go to bed each night. I use ON or Twinlab - they're cheap so I'm guessing probably not as good quality as others.

BODYBUILDING SITE

THIS IS A HARD CORE BODYBUILDING SITE. DO YOU GUYS WANT THE TRUTH OR NOT? DO YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME ? DO YOU WANT TO SPEND MONEY ON SOMETHING THAT YOU "THINK" IS WORKING MAYBE?? LBAs ARE A SAFE NATURAL ALTERNATIVE TO THE "STUFF". LBAs ARE NO MORE PROMOTED THAN TESTOSTERONE, GROWTH HORMONE, IGF-1, MGF, DECA OR EQUIPOISE ON THIS SITE IN THE PAST. IS EVERYONE IN A CONSPIRACY ABOUT THOSE PRODUCTS?

Okay guys... that'll do. The thread is "Aminos - how much? and when?[/B]"

...not "UFC: LBA's vs. Vitamin World"

I like aminos on an empty stomach before and after a workout with some waxymaise and when I go to bed each night. I use ON or Twinlab - they're cheap so I'm guessing probably not as good quality as others.

Well then.......How much? Not very expensive and when? Well when ever you train and before bed.......LOL

The quantities will vary but you really should be getting in as much quality aminos throughout the day. I do not believe in these magical windows that open or close at various times. Yes there obviously going to be times when you really want these in your diet and training routine. 30-40 minutes before training is good and then again after training is desirable, but don't sweat the timing too much. just get them in as soon after as you can. You want to pay particular attention to the essential aminos as these are the ones our bodies do not manufacture. So it would pay to get as much of your EA's as possible. I still believe in trying to get quality protein from food sources and then look to supplementaion from powders or tabs. One of the all time best sources for this are eggs. A true complete protein food that our bodies will utilize very efficiently.

I can't believe that this stuff is so hot and no other big companies manufacture it. Is it really that much better than some of the other supplements out there?

As i've said before in another thread, in 10 years these will be industry standard. I am willing to bet money on this.

Every product must start somewhere. Some companies are starting to join in the bandwagon about liquid aminos. BCAA's have come more and more commonplace, liqui-form is just the next step (think washing powder moving from loose to block to liqui-tab).

I'm sure most guys on this board will attest that it's not only the fact that they do a good job, but that you don't have to keep making shakes, eating like an absoloute horse, when you can mix up a big bottle at the beginning of the day, eat 'normally' and still gain weight.
This should also be the key when using dry amino acids, to keep a constant input of nutrients into the body so it always has the ability to grow and repair, not just when you stop for lunch.

We'll see, LBA's will probably be big soon if the results are good. I always look to ways to save money when you buy alot of something.

as soon as they make it without sucralose i will try these, why can't they just make them flavored with stevia or even just unflavored and you can mix it with whatever drink you like? you would think unlfavored would cost them less as they would be leaving some ingredients out. Phil do you have any pull to get them to make an unflavored version? i wouldreally like to down this stuff by the boatload but there is no way i will do that with them having sucralose in it

Well then.......How much? Not very expensive and when? Well when ever you train and before bed.......LOL

The quantities will vary but you really should be getting in as much quality aminos throughout the day. I do not believe in these magical windows that open or close at various times. Yes there obviously going to be times when you really want these in your diet and training routine. 30-40 minutes before training is good and then again after training is desirable, but don't sweat the timing too much. just get them in as soon after as you can. You want to pay particular attention to the essential aminos as these are the ones our bodies do not manufacture. So it would pay to get as much of your EA's as possible. I still believe in trying to get quality protein from food sources and then look to supplementaion from powders or tabs. One of the all time best sources for this are eggs. A true complete protein food that our bodies will utilize very efficiently.
That's just what works for me. I get 4-5 solid meals a day usually accompanied with a whey iso or blend. I don't think I'm sweating anything. I use slin so I have to keep some sense of timing. But thanks anyway for all that.

I used to go with the bev. int aminos...It did me well but since I've bought the LBA's, it just make things easier and they seem to absorb much better...I add it to the H20 I drink every morning while I train before work and through out the day. It works very well for me. I just hope they're around as long as I need em...

PM Phil Hernon for Amino's.

That's just what works for me. I get 4-5 solid meals a day usually accompanied with a whey iso or blend. I don't think I'm sweating anything. I use slin so I have to keep some sense of timing. But thanks anyway for all that.
Quite right, when slin is in play then certain protocols must be adhered to! Your timing then becomes critical. BTW The intention of that post was for general population and those that might be wondering about this, not necessarily yourself. You have a pretty good grasp of all of this! it was also to get back on topic!! :D Instead of pimping my wares!!!AHAHAHHAAHAHAHA!:D :cool:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws