over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

aminos

me either! when i poured the water out of the bcaa, it was still rock ass hard. i use to chew them up. they taste like dog bisquits and still were not effective at all for me like the lba's.

That makes sense as you were not digesting the BCAA so would not do shit for ya.

Try the powder ones during your workout. I use Xtend because it tastes the best compared to some I have tried. 3 scoops in a liter bottle of water and you will feel a big difference!

That makes sense as you were not digesting the BCAA so would not do shit for ya.

Try the powder ones during your workout. I use Xtend because it tastes the best compared to some I have tried. 3 scoops in a liter bottle of water and you will feel a big difference!

will do!

Too many pills are pressed so hard together that by the time you actually get around (your body) to using them they have passed right past the guts still in their orginal pill form. There is a time line from the time you swallow your food to the time your body eliminates it. Same thing with pills. No difference.

Although UG labs don't perform solubility tests on their tablets a company such as Universal is very likely to perform solubility tests.

Yes their is a "time line" for GI transit but it is not hard and fast. Average gastric emptying time is about 1 hour[1] but it can be extended by numerous factors. Meal (solid) size can extend gastric emptying beyond 4-hours[2]. Christian et al (1980) found that the stomach took around 4-hours to half-empty itself of solid material after a 1692g meal. The liquid component of the same meal took around 3-hours to half-empty. The fat content of a meal will also extend gastric emptying time[3].

(a litle disgusting but) example: Animal Pak, if you were to swallow the pack, 11 pills in one pack. And some time later on put a screen on your toilet seat. Hose down the feces, you would see burried inside most of your pills still in their whole state. A great for isntance would be any pill that has a high polished look to it will pass through in it's whole state. Any pill that has a dull, powdery look to it will most likely get absorb by your stomach.

Unless you have actually performed this exercise then this is just speculation. If you have your handful of pills with a typical meal:

300g Chicken breast fillet
100g Mixed stemed vegetables
200g Brown rice
300g Water

Then your 900g meal will be half-cleared from your stomach after about 3-hours (based on Christial et al (1980)). That gives the pills about 6-hours to completely dissolve. Further, the stomach secretes hydrochloric acid and it churns.

(Anyone that has undergone surgery under general anaesthesia can tell you that a 12-hour fast is required to completely void the stomach.)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131