over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aminoutpost 100mcg a day DES(1-3) IGF-1 log

plang your pics are sick bro, your shoulders are awesome looking and a killer back how long you been training

plang your pics are sick bro, your shoulders are awesome looking and a killer back how long you been training

Appreciate it...I got a long way to go...my goal is to place top 10 in a national show before 30 (got 3 years)

Been working out since I was 17...so 10 years....started off weighing a massive 135....at 5'10.5 I wasn't getting a lot of female attention...I actually hated to workout...I sucked at it....which is why I stuck with it...I hate not being good at something.

Sorry about ur experience...I'm suprised u were affected that way..maybe u injected directly into a vein?

Appreciate it...I got a long way to go...my goal is to place top 10 in a national show before 30 (got 3 years)

Been working out since I was 17...so 10 years....started off weighing a massive 135....at 5'10.5 I wasn't getting a lot of female attention...I actually hated to workout...I sucked at it....which is why I stuck with it...I hate not being good at something.

Sorry about ur experience...I'm suprised u were affected that way..maybe u injected directly into a vein?

Thats a really good pic.
I got to agree. For your age, u got a very good foundation & genetics.

Are u on any ASS with your peptides?
BTW, how is it so far with your IGF DES?

plang im on trt 200mg of test cyp whent thru a vein once and bleed like a bitch didnt inject in it just thru it. so now i always aspirate and i know its over kill but i evening aspirate the insulin pins to just in case. you will be ready before 3 years bro alot of hard work you look good .started at 135 lol thats a long way on a long road .whats your weight now,how much weight have you put on each year for the last 3 years say? well have a good new year talk again

Thats a really good pic.
I got to agree. For your age, u got a very good foundation & genetics.

Are u on any ASS with your peptides?
BTW, how is it so far with your IGF DES?

I am optimizing my hormones....

I like it...I definitely think it's going to turn out to be better than lr3

plang im on trt 200mg of test cyp whent thru a vein once and bleed like a bitch didnt inject in it just thru it. so now i always aspirate and i know its over kill but i evening aspirate the insulin pins to just in case. you will be ready before 3 years bro alot of hard work you look good .started at 135 lol thats a long way on a long road .whats your weight now,how much weight have you put on each year for the last 3 years say? well have a good new year talk again

I'm in the low 240s now....i couldn't get over 220 until last year...but I wasn't "bodybuilding" until last year...I've put on more muscle in the last year than I have in a while...probably 10-15lbs lbm
This last year...which is especially good considering I was dieting
7 months of the year

Have a good new year too

Boss pics look awesome....,

I can tell u my cuts aren't as nice as yours buy I have always been in bigger side 6'4" 295-306lb so I go back and forth but I'm with u in this one I like this lot better then Lr3 for now..... Keep up good work boss! Wish more guys would jump in this and see what u and few others are.
Happy New Year,
Respect,
MH

Me at 240
**broken link removed**
A couple cold measurements I'm looking for an increase....

Arms 18.5"
Chest 49.25"
Shoulders 56.25"
Legs 28" (remeasured w/ assistance)
Calves 17" :-(

Me at 240
**broken link removed**
A couple cold measurements I'm looking for an increase....

Arms 18.5"
Chest 49.25"
Shoulders 56.25"
Legs 27.5"
Calves 17" :-(

You're a beast bro!

I know this thread is on your DES IGF log, but I was wondering what your thoughts were on Follistatin, considering you are a peptide guru and all haha

You're a beast bro!

I know this thread is on your DES IGF log, but I was wondering what your thoughts were on Follistatin, considering you are a peptide guru and all haha

Seems interesting....I'm gonna let other people be giunea(sp?) pigs and figure out the dosage...plus I'd Like to wait till I hit a plateau before I would add anything else....hopefully down the road AO will carry it for a really good price

Hardly a guru...but i've mooched enough info off guys much smarter than me to have a prettty solid handle on most peptides...and I've tried most at one time or another

Seems interesting....I'm gonna let other people be giunea(sp?) pigs and figure out the dosage...plus I'd Like to wait till I hit a plateau before I would add anything else....hopefully down the road AO will carry it for a really good price

Hardly a guru...but i've mooched enough info off guys much smarter than me to have a prettty solid handle on most peptides...and I've tried most at one time or another

Well you definitely have my respect! The more you post the more I learn, so keep it up! Great work

It's been about 6 days using DES(1-3)igf-1 and I must say....it's gonna pretty much blow away igf-1 lr3.....I feel bigger each workout....and slightly leaner....each workout I have had a new personal best on an exercise....I'm excited to see te end results in 30 days total.

Btw....I'm thinking 10-15mcgs of this stuff per day will be effective for most...ideally split into 5mcg increments 3x per day

I'm betting part of the reason it's so potent is it's lyophilzed (sp?) here in the US...no 1-2 weeks shipping without refridgeration as with most peptides shipped out of china....somethings...u do get what u pay for....I wouldn't expect cheap generic Chinese DES igf-1 to have the same potency...just like bluetop gh

Btw....I'm thinking 10-15mcgs of this stuff per day will be effective for most...ideally split into 5mcg increments 3x per day

I'm betting part of the reason it's so potent is it's lyophilzed (sp?) here in the US...no 1-2 weeks shipping without refridgeration as with most peptides shipped out of china....somethings...u do get what u pay for....I wouldn't expect cheap generic Chinese DES igf-1 to have the same potency...just like bluetop gh

So you're still dosing 100mcg or moved that down to 10-15mcg?

Plang what do you think about using lr3 and DES at the same time. I can't remember if you were using just DES or both and I was too lazy to go back and read the entire thread lol. Anyway I've been thinking about using both. I'm considering using 100mcg also but may experiment with a low dose first. Why do you think it will be effective at a low dose? Just because of the strength?

So you're still dosing 100mcg or moved that down to 10-15mcg?

I'm still going to do a full 30 days at 100mcg....I think it's going to change the way I look in one month quite a bit...it's making me leaner too

Plang what do you think about using lr3 and DES at the same time. I can't remember if you were using just DES or both and I was too lazy to go back and read the entire thread lol. Anyway I've been thinking about using both. I'm considering using 100mcg also but may experiment with a low dose first. Why do you think it will be effective at a low dose? Just because of the strength?

I'm using just DES...split into 2-3 doses per day...
I think u could use both...how? I'm not sure yet what would be best

I think it's strong enough to have an efffect...I "feel" 10mcgs....never before with igf-1lr3 did i feel anything until i got over 40mcgs

Thanks for such detail man. Could be an affordable avenue for people that want to accelerate growth yet not touch hormones for periods of times.

lookin good bro!!

You're doing a helluva job man! Are you measuring any specific muscle to see how site growth is going. I going to have to try the DES and do an old fashion "bulker". I haven't been 240 in a long time. Don't think my old ass could do it quite that well but I'd like to try. LOL

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws