over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aminoutpost 100mcg a day DES(1-3) IGF-1 log

You're doing a helluva job man! Are you measuring any specific muscle to see how site growth is going. I going to have to try the DES and do an old fashion "bulker". I haven't been 240 in a long time. Don't think my old ass could do it quite that well but I'd like to try. LOL

Post #28 I have some measurements...really looking to bring the triceps and calves in balance

As an aside...I ran out of mgf until today...i don't notice much when I take if...but when i stop taking it I get DOMS....so it must work to a degree to help recovery

Post #28 I have some measurements...really looking to bring the triceps and calves in balance

As an aside...I ran out of mgf until today...i don't notice much when I take if...but when i stop taking it I get DOMS....so it must work to a degree to help recovery

Cool, I'll check that post. We both got that good calf growth on mcg, mines still there, so it definatelt helps. My calfs still need a little more to catch the tris.

interesting on MGF, in the beginning when it came out people said it caused DOMS

but yours makes more sense.

hows it comparable so far against lr3? mcg for mcg

Plang,

Thanks for the log. Do you inject your DES IGF bi-laterally in the muscles trained pre-workout? What about the mgf?

interesting on MGF, in the beginning when it came out people said it caused DOMS

Interesting because i tend to get increased doms after using mgf, but ive never used it for more than a couple weeks at a time.

I think it's from injection site soreness....not DOMs people experienced...ive never heard of people saying that...it's interesting because as u said it doesn't make sense....I think a lot of people just "parrot" what someone else said wether they feel said side affect or not

Mg for mg Its hard to say...at least 2-3x more effective.... I am noticeably leaner...and stronger...I've been just sub q-ing the DES but I am now going to switch to IM and see how it differs

Plang,

Thanks for the log. Do you inject your DES IGF bi-laterally in the muscles trained pre-workout? What about the mgf?

Not until recently....usually injecting the bulk of the DES pre workout (and lr3) I figured blood flow woul dictate where it goes anyway....but I'm going to switch to IM to check the differnce

MGF pwo...usually bi lateral....100mcgs in each muscle

Quite frankly i took MGF for 7 weeks & didn't get a single result.

At the beginning i felt a slight recovery improvement but it could be a placebo effect.

I've just finished my MGF & don't know if i should continue. I took 300mcg post/workout. I'm rather dissapointed with it.

Quite frankly i took MGF for 7 weeks & didn't get a single result.

At the beginning i felt a slight recovery improvement but it could be a placebo effect.

I've just finished my MGF & don't know if i should continue. I took 300mcg post/workout. I'm rather dissapointed with it.

I think it helps injecting eod or Ed the same muscle for it to really for for site growth.....don long had Branden Ray do this for his back (not mgf) pick one exercise everyday you train for that bodypart and do 4 sets...not to failure but get a really good feel/pump....now add 300-400mcgs of mgf microdosed in 50mcg increments and u definitely will see growth....and with the exercise protocol more "maturity"/graininess.....

I think it helps injecting eod or Ed the same muscle for it to really for for site growth.....don long had Branden Ray do this for his back (not mgf) pick one exercise everyday you train for that bodypart and do 4 sets...not to failure but get a really good feel/pump....now add 300-400mcgs of mgf microdosed in 50mcg increments and u definitely will see growth....and with the exercise protocol more "maturity"/graininess.....

Well i only pin bicep & tricep & i pinned them 5x a week. 150mcg each.
Didn't see anything.

However i'm interested to know more about the Brandens Ray training.
Could u explain more? Have u tried it?

Well i only pin bicep & tricep & i pinned them 5x a week. 150mcg each.
Didn't see anything.

However i'm interested to know more about the Brandens Ray training.
Could u explain more? Have u tried it?

Let's say u want to bring up your triceps....day 1 is chest....undonur normal amount of sets for chest and than 4 sets of skullcrushers....day 2 is quads....u do all quads than 4 sets of dips....and so on

I think it's from injection site soreness....not DOMs people experienced...ive never heard of people saying that...it's interesting because as u said it doesn't make sense....I think a lot of people just "parrot" what someone else said wether they feel said side affect or not

Mg for mg Its hard to say...at least 2-3x more effective.... I am noticeably leaner...and stronger...I've been just sub q-ing the DES but I am now going to switch to IM and see how it differs

sank you

im excited,,,2-3x is huge!

Not until recently....usually injecting the bulk of the DES pre workout (and lr3) I figured blood flow woul dictate where it goes anyway....but I'm going to switch to IM to check the differnce

MGF pwo...usually bi lateral....100mcgs in each muscle

My rat is going on his 3rd week splitting 100mcgs 4 times a day bi-lateral into muscle trained. Still trying to fiqure out exact half life of this stuff however seems most effective between 15-30 minutes pre-workout, post, 3-4 hours after training and 30-60 prior to sleep. He also went back to 100mcg 3x Ipamorelin/CJC-1295 and MGF 250mcg 2 times a week and IGF-lr3 10mcg subq 30 minutes prior to workout.
He has lost almost 7 pounds (big bastard!)while retaining fullness,vascularity, his back is harder and leaner than it has ever been and his symmetry has improved dramatically in the past 3 weeks since he started using the IGF-DES 25mcgx4 times a day IM bi-lateral into muscles trained.
His triceps and calves(2 of his worst muscle groups) have grown and have gotten compliments from other rats at his office!, he has gained at least an eigth to a quarter of an inch on calves and he is going to measure arms tonight and take photos this evening.

This stuff has done more for him than any other IGF/ peptide combo used prior. He is looking to discontinue using IGF-LR3 10mcg per day altogether and replace it with Follastatin 100mcg 2xday as soon as his funds permit.
I have photos of all his muscle groups over the past 8 weeks and will be posting them soon!

My rat is going on his 3rd week splitting 100mcgs 4 times a day bi-lateral into muscle trained. Still trying to fiqure out exact half life of this stuff however seems most effective between 15-30 minutes pre-workout, post, 3-4 hours after training and 30-60 prior to sleep. He also went back to 100mcg 3x Ipamorelin/CJC-1295 and MGF 250mcg 2 times a week and IGF-lr3 10mcg subq 30 minutes prior to workout.
He has lost almost 7 pounds (big bastard!)while retaining fullness,vascularity, his back is harder and leaner than it has ever been and his symmetry has improved dramatically in the past 3 weeks since he started using the IGF-DES 25mcgx4 times a day IM bi-lateral into muscles trained.
His triceps and calves(2 of his worst muscle groups) have grown and have gotten compliments from other rats at his office!, he has gained at least an eigth to a quarter of an inch on calves and he is going to measure arms tonight and take photos this evening.

This stuff has done more for him than any other IGF/ peptide combo used prior. He is looking to discontinue using IGF-LR3 10mcg per day altogether and replace it with Follastatin 100mcg 2xday as soon as his funds permit.
I have photos of all his muscle groups over the past 8 weeks and will be posting them soon!

Awesome!

My results are very similar...the biggest thing I have noticed is that fat loss/fat mitigating affects and muscle retention...although I'm in a "gaining phase" trying to eat 4-6k cals....unfortunately the last 4 days have been jacked....some stomach issues have caused me to throw up 4 times in the last 4 days and killed my appetite...I also just moved and dropped over 2k in the lay two weeks and pretty much wiped out my savings and switched jobs (higher paying) but there is a lag in pay....point being money is tight and to get the cals in I need the dollar menu and Mickey d's and burger king have been my friend.....despite all this I am bigger and leaner than ever before...usually being a hardgainer this is a recipe for disaster...but instead I look better than ever and maintained my weight....time will tell...but this is by far the strongest Quasi-legal supplement I have ever used....this is gonna be a staple for me for a while...especially with the new job and longer hours

two logs in one,,,awesome lol

keto, 100mcg of folli once a day is enough, easier on the pocket,,,i like that dose, or 50mcg 2x day,,,i may do 5 on 2 off,,,i dont think i get a part time employee discount so i gotta be frugal here hahahah

okay, you guys,,,,what if a person does not use GH anymore (for the reason above, folli is more fun) instead use IGF DES eod or ed from now and out ?

i mean majority of people use straight gear and do okay in bb.

GH i may add as i get old ...my skin is still vibrant and tight ahhahahaha

if DES gives fat loss and better nutrient shuttling effect to muscles and less to fat, then why not? like i said im young (I think?) may not use gh till later,,,,too expensive IMO. even secretagogues, they are stronger but i realized recently i get unique sides of gas/bloat (happened before).

lean look, pump, vascularity better recovery tahts why i use gh anyways not for longevity or sleep. if DES can do so then im in.

anyways, thoughts? because i will do it anyway but would LOVE yous feedbacks. thanks bros.

**broken link removed**

by DES i mean DESTRO of course

I think it's a viable subsitute.......I think a nice cheap addition would be one time daily dosing of ghrp2 or ipamorelin...not even adding a ghrh...simply to offset the possibility that igf-1 interferes with gh release (wether it does or not I don't know)

Plang. I started my igf DES this week. So far I have been using 20mcg x 2 day. And tonight I bumped to 80mcg. I have to say this is a lot stronger than lr3 already. I'm going to stick with 40 a day but probably should split to 3 x day so maybe 30 will be easier to dose. Looks like this is my new favorite.

Awesome stuff!!!
Can anybody advise regarding firm protocol with mod GRF-129/Ipamorelin and slin?
Also price idea and source will be kindly appreciated! You can PM me :)

how are you timing food with the dosing? sorry if I missed this in an earlier post.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws