over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aminoutpost 100mcg a day DES(1-3) IGF-1 log

plang

Kilo Klub Member
I will post up relevenat details tonight...but if anyone has some specific questions or requests before hand I figured I'd throw this post up early in the day since i won't get a chance until 10 pm tonight.....the reason I'm using such a high dose (even though it's reported to be 5-10x more effective) is I normally have used 100mcg of igf-1 lr3...and I want to compare dose for dose.....I also will be running ghrp2/mod grf/mgf/humalog as well...I have been for the last 4 weeks so I want to
Keep eveything the same.

Thanks Plang for putting this out here for us to follow. I'm interested in how this goes for you as I'm sure alot of guys are. Can't wait to see the updates and I really hope you keep this thread going with followups

Stats.....
5' 10.5
Roughly 10% bf (still see all abs)

I workout on an 8 day split....I do so right now for strength gains and because last year I did two contests and not much time out of the gym...so it's easier on my joints and I recover better.....always been a "hardgainer"

Workout split

Day 1 chest
Day 2 back width/calves
Day 3 hamstrings
Day 4 shoulders
Day 5 arms
Day 6 off
Day 7 back thickness/calves
Day 8 quads

Quads, shoulders and back to a degree are my strong points....need more chest, calves (to match quads) are weak points....need to drop my lats Down a bit due to a tall torso

I'm going to measure my arms and calves as I'd like to see both my triceps and calves come up at least 1/2-3/4 inch in this 30 day run

Some of my best lifts....front squat 365 x 8, back squat 315 x 20, hack squat 7 plates a side for 10(with knee wraps) barbell military 225 x 4, deadlift 315 x 20, 405 x 10, close grip bench 315 x 8

Obviously I can still stand to gain some strength but my lifts aren't terrible either.

Diet consists of 4-6 meals of roughly 900-1300 cals a peice....I have digestion issues and found when I eat when truly "hungry" my stomach does not bother me......each meal is about 40-60g of protein. 80-120g of carbs and fat is fairly low

Enough background........

Peptides:
Ghrp 2-200mcg 2x daily (pwo and pre bed)
Mod grf-100mcg 2x daily (pwo amd pre bed)
Mgf-200mcg pwo in muscle trained
DES(1-3) IGF-1-100mcg daily (10mcg
Pre breakfast, 80mcg pre wo, 10mcg 2hrs post wo)
Humalog-3-5ius pre wo

I would never take an illegal drug...but if I was it would probably be 300mgs of test cyp, 500mgs masteron enanthate, and 50-100mgs anadrol pre wo only ......

Me contest time
**broken link removed**

Me 220
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Me 230
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**bad angle
**broken link removed**

Me 240
Need to get some

do you pin des IGF I.M. or just SubQ?

I usually pin igf-1 lr3 sub q.....I'm going to do it pre wo sub q and all other times IM....I figure blood flow will take it where it needs to go durig te workout...but the other times I want to put it in either my triceps or calves

Plang: I will be following your thread. I've bee on lr3 for quite some time. Will start DES in a week or two. Glad you are logging it. Have to say you are stacked. Your back is sick Excellent job. Keep us updated.

Forgot to ask, how long do you stay on lr3 at 100mcg and have you found it to be any better than say 40mcg.

Last edited:
Plang: I will be following your thread. I've bee on lr3 for quite some time. Will start DES in a week or two. Glad you are logging it. Have to say you are stacked. Your back is sick Excellent job. Keep us updated.

Forgot to ask, how long do you stay on lr3 at 100mcg and have you found it to be any better than say 40mcg.

I've stayed on 100mcg for about 4-6 weeks at a time...i wouldnt say I gain 2.5x as much on 100mcg vs 40mcgs....but i stay very lean amd can cram down 500-700g of carbs daily and not get bloated and gain fat on 100mcg...especially when using insulin

Me contest time
**broken link removed**

Me 220
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Me 230
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**bad angle
**broken link removed**

Me 240
Need to get some

You make me sick! I just hit 250 and am nowhere near as impressive as you! And no AAS?!?! Or maybe i missed the hint. Either way, props to you bro

Don't worry AASs are involved. Plang emphasizes the peptides in this forum. I'll be following this cause I want to try the igf des in the future.

You make me sick! I just hit 250 and am nowhere near as impressive as you! And no AAS?!?! Or maybe i missed the hint. Either way, props to you bro
I take nothing illegal....but the character I play on TV is taking 300mgs of test, 500 masteron enanthate, and 50-100mgs of drol pre workout

I take nothing illegal....but the character I play on TV is taking 300mgs of test, 500 masteron enanthate, and 50-100mgs of drol pre workout

Hey Plang, can you clear you PM box?

Plang,
I have been researching DES online regarding short half life and I believe you may be onto something!
I am going to run your protocol next week split up into intervals as you suggested to see just how effective this can be adminstered several times daily at the moments before and after training, nutrients etc. I feel this may have the most benefit for localized growth much more so than IGF-1LR3 and alot more effective administered more than once or even twice a day!

My rat plans on continuing Dats 10mcg protocol with IGF-1 lr3 although sub-q this time daily and DES IM in conjunction with Ipamorelin/CJC-1295 3X day with grren tea and huperzine extract. Also taking 250mcg MGF 1X a week with albuterol/t3/t4 as well as 10mcg eod of nolvadex to help even further reduce prolactin. I discontinued boladrol because I started to notice some general discomfort in my lower abdomen even after using ursodeoxycholic acid.
I also am sitting on some pt-141 and would really like to get some real time feedback from anyone using Ostarine!
Looking foward to cleaning put Hernon's Pantry as soon as funds permit!

Again Thank you all for your input and suggestions!
Godbless(KPAX)Keto76

Stat's
6'4
11% bf

Fuba.....clear

Keto....any estimate on the half life?

It's been a few days and so far the biggest thing I notice is no DOMs....maybe a slight "weaker" feeling a day or two after but I'm not sore at all....and the pumps...it's different than igf-1 lr3....my skin is paper thin....and muscles feel more "powerful" if that makes sense...as if they are already warmed up...I'll try to get measurements and pics tommorow

Btw...set 2 personal bests too (restricted to machines for pressing because of a crappy rotator cuff)

Nautilus nitro plate loaded shoulder press
5 plates a side for 8
6 plates for 2 (think I blew my load on 5)

Again not pretending to be super strong...but for me it's good as I've been a weak presser forever...

peg mgf

plang whats going on, I took 400mcgs tonight .100 in each trap and 100 in each bic. then 10 mins later from my knees to my feet are num bad has this happen to you .also feel very shakey still the same feeling a hour later check my blood level its fine kind of worried

plang whats going on, I took 400mcgs tonight .100 in each trap and 100 in each bic. then 10 mins later from my knees to my feet are num bad has this happen to you .also feel very shakey still the same feeling a hour later check my blood level its fine kind of worried

That's a lot...it is some strong stuff...I can feel 10mcgs kick in (start feeling a tight pump)...never felt much off anything under 50mcg before of lr3

You'll be fine...just eat some carbs

peg -mgf

plang i thought you took any where from 200 mcg to 400 mcg of peg mgf after work out . i tryed the 400 i will never do it again im feeling _uck up bro check my blood sugar again its 123 hope this feeling doesnt last much longer

plang i thought you took any where from 200 mcg to 400 mcg of peg mgf after work out . i tryed the 400 i will never do it again im feeling _uck up bro check my blood sugar again its 123 hope this feeling doesnt last much longer

Yeah....were u talking about peg mgf, mgf or igf-1?

I have taken up to 400mcg of both mgf amd peg mgf.....one time I took 200mcg of igf-1 lr3 and felt pretty hypo and had a killer headache for about two hours

plang for now on im staying at a low dose cant handle this feeling at all

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity