over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Amount of ephedrine in ephedra extract

2swole79

Registered
Ok, so unfortunately I'm one of those guys who is pretty sensitive to stims. I get really anxious, jittery, and sweaty, very uncomfortable. I'm trying to find a decent ECA type product that I can take, but they all have X# mgs of ephedra, not the actual amount of ephedrine though. What's the typical % concentration of actual ephedrine per mg of ephedra? I know a couple of the products I've seen claim 50, 65, and 150 mgs of ephedra each. It's been a while but I thought I remembered the old ripped fuel caps being around 10% standarized of ephedra alkyloids, is that pretty standard? So in the above products it would be around 5, 6.5, and 15mgs each, or can the % vary greatly from one to the next. The Walgreen's here locally doesn't ever seem to have the bronchaid in stock or else I'd just make my own stack.

Standard used to be 8%.

HOWEVER, watch out for this scam used nowadays: ephedra leaves extract. Contains zero ephedrine but "ephedra" looks cool on the label and it's legal. Basically all "ephedrine" supps scam you like this nowadays. Ephedra has a very distinct smell as well and none of the supps smell like ephedra. Scumbags. Inexperienced guys can't pick out the ephedrine by feel out of the mix of stimulants. I saw Bostin Lloyd was selling some crap with "25mg of ephedra" ... just that description gives the scam away but he's too stupid to know it.

Last edited:
I'll add, 2swole79, that I'm 99% certain none of the products you looked at contains the type of ephedra we're interested in, nor any pure ephedrine. It's a disgusting scam on the consumer.

Killerstack, yeah that's the problem...these days all these thermognics have epherdine (or alkyloids whatever) caffiene, synaphrine, phylephrine, blah blah blah, with just a couple mgs of freakin 10-12 stimulants, like whats doing what and how the F do you know if it's the right ones packing any punch, then they want to hide behind their 835mgs of "Proprietary blend" and not itemize whats what....what a pain....but generally speakinng if I have a reputable brand the ratio is about 8% of actual ephedrine out of however many mgs of "ephedra" it claims assuming its accurate, am I getting that right? So for the products I saw the following would be a pretty good estimate
50mgs ephedra= 4mgs ephedrine
150mgs = 12mgs ephedrine

My understanding is that alot of these other stims in there are really just for feel and don't burn a whole of fat, but do get your heart racing and make you feel like it's doing something, of course there are a couple exceptions, but generally....

Mate, check our list. You can find some products there with pharmaceutical human grade ephe HCL. So when it says 15mg it means 15mgs and when it says 25mgs it is 25mgs:) No need for math:)

Killerstack, yeah that's the problem...these days all these thermognics have epherdine (or alkyloids whatever) caffiene, synaphrine, phylephrine, blah blah blah, with just a couple mgs of freakin 10-12 stimulants, like whats doing what and how the F do you know if it's the right ones packing any punch, then they want to hide behind their 835mgs of "Proprietary blend" and not itemize whats what....what a pain....but generally speakinng if I have a reputable brand the ratio is about 8% of actual ephedrine out of however many mgs of "ephedra" it claims assuming its accurate, am I getting that right? So for the products I saw the following would be a pretty good estimate
50mgs ephedra= 4mgs ephedrine
150mgs = 12mgs ephedrine

My understanding is that alot of these other stims in there are really just for feel and don't burn a whole of fat, but do get your heart racing and make you feel like it's doing something, of course there are a couple exceptions, but generally....

I think the reason the percent ephedrine isn't listed is simple, there is no ephedrine in "ephedra leaves". Why else not list it? Any US company selling "ephedra" these days isn't reputable since they are fooling the consumer by label dressing.

Attachments

• hi-tech-yellow-scorpion-.jpg
    hi-tech-yellow-scorpion-.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 103
Here's the Bostin Loyd PWO which he said was great and he could feel the ephedrine in it. He felt 2mg of ephedrine (assuming 8% extract)? LOL no ephedrine in there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161118-113712.jpg
    Screenshot_20161118-113712.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 101
All of the "ephedra" products cover the lack of actual ephedrine in the product by adding other stimulants: caffeine, yohimbine, 1,3-dmaa, methylsynephrine, etc.

WTF is "Hubersorbsorb"?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member