over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Amount of gear without hgh

Tomgrass

Registered
Newbies
It is well known truth that after certain amount of gear you should add hgh to
make it work better, but what would be your max dose you would do without hgh: test + anabolics?

3G. Don't ask me why, that's just the number I personally experienced to be the answer to your question.

If I'm not mistaken, it's also what the infamous gh15 said in his bible.

Of course it's all just a guessing game and we can only give our personal experiences.

Note also that I'm not saying anyone not running GH should run 3G of gear to get results...

You're leaving gains on the table at any dose, but...

This is very much a rough spitball, but you're probably not leaving too much on the table up to about 250mg, some guys (mostly younger guys but some older depending on response) can probably get away with secretagogues up to that point and beyond, as you get towards 500mg that gets iffy and probably where I'd say GH becomes a must have, IMO.

It's absolutely far below 3 grams for sure!

Since most guys find a huge benefit (not necessarily hypertrophy related) from low doses of GH at TRT or TRT+ levels of AAS, this tends to be a moot point, but there you go.

It is well known truth that after certain amount of gear you should add hgh to
make it work better, but what would be your max dose you would do without hgh: test + anabolics?
I ran a grip throughout my 20s without ANY HGH. now I am on hrt dose with 2-4iu GH , sometimes 6 when I have more and I feel so much better. GH is incredible

some wierd things I've noticed, when I pin with a .5in 31g slin pin i used to get welts for a few days, now NOTHING, almost overnight with good rest it is normal the next day. Also after an all nighter, if i pin 2iu-4iu in the middle of a rare all-nighter and in AM its almost as if I am restored. insomnia SUCKS, switching from trazodone to seroquel and melatonin to

magnesium threonate
l theanine
apigenin

better healthier sleep cocktail

Just an add on to my earlier post.. hate to say it but the original **EDIT** posts had some real info in them.. cant say it's really too far off.. tren and gh in high dosages is pretty much the best cocktail out there...

If someone has the funds and this is something they actually want to get into for real then gh out the gate 6iu hgh and test 250mg. Ramp up from there.

**THERE'S NO DISCUSSING THAT PERSON HERE!**

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an add on to my earlier post.. hate to say it but the original **EDIT** posts had some real info in them.. cant say it's really too far off.. tren and gh in high dosages is pretty much the best cocktail out there...

If someone has the funds and this is something they actually want to get into for real then gh out the gate 6iu hgh and test 250mg. Ramp up from there.
agreed **EDIT** had a bad rep because he had NPD, his info was good and well put together in broken english,and his inclusion of adding pineapple (bromelain digestive enzyme) was the first I have seen on any board by that time. novel thinking

Last edited by a moderator:
HGH works synergistically with AAS, meaning you'll get more out of less AAS. I don't see a reason to wait until you reach an arbitrary dosage. It's one of the earlier compounds I would be adding in if funds allowed.

HGH works synergistically with AAS, meaning you'll get more out of less AAS. I don't see a reason to wait until you reach an arbitrary dosage. It's one of the earlier compounds I would be adding in if funds allowed.
I agree. You also need to run it for a long time before reaping the benefits. Id say at least 6 months.

I agree. You also need to run it for a long time before reaping the benefits. Id say at least 6 months.
I mean no disrespect what so ever. This is just from my personal experience. HGH works immediately just like test works immediately just like Anadrol works immediately. Day #1 HGH makes my muscles more full, more vascular, my arthritis feels better over night, I feel 20 years younger. Maybe for younger guys the differences take time. For us old guys it’s like turning back the clock immediately, especially for those of us who wake up a hundred times a night and never get stage 3 sleep. Low to moderate AAS doses with high HGH doses does incredible things.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws