over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Amount top amateurs spend for national show

BG

Registered
Just thinking, Guys like Brian Y, Keith Williams,Dusty H, ect.. how much they must spend doing these national level shows. Brian worked with Chad and spent a few thousand for that THEN, im sure spend another few thousand on GH and we haven't even gotten to the super supplements...the food. And I'm sure the monthly food bill is thru the roof!!!

Soo...what close to 10k??

I was going to say

figure 4 months (16 weeks)

$2k for trainer and/or diet coach
$500/mo for food so $2k there
If Gh is used that can be $1k-$2k for 4 months at a high dose
regular AAS $1k or so
Travel and Lodging ($1k+ depending on where from and how long)

probably $6-$8k when its all said and done... but I mean if you do your own prep and dont use GH, and its not far from home and you can drive its not all that much, maybe a little extra than just regular training/diet/supps would cost anyway

the amount for the coach will be a couple grand higher with Chad, Chris Aceto,or George F. Also, im sure a few of those top guys (and the coach will recommend) are using GH straight from the pharmacy. At a modest $600 a kit, and 8iu/day..7days..thats a kit every 2wks! And im sure most are working with these guys longer then that 16wks. Most say they start after the last show

It's gotta vary way too much to put a number on it. Some guys don't use a coach, and some are cheaper than others. Some guys are using chinese gh and others are using pharm or NONE. A lot of those guys are sponsored by UGLs and get their gear for free.

Cool thread

I cant wait to start selling cocaine so I can finally fund my extravagant lifestyle of eating pounds of chicken breast, red meat, and steroids...

Absolutely no way to know. Some spend more some less. Trainers range from $500 up to $3500 or so. Then it all depends on the gear they are using. The room for 3 days will be around $600, the flight $300-$800 depending on where you are and where you are going. My wife did the show and we probably put around $2k into it maybe a bit more. Obviously a guy will spend more since they use more gear but still. It's not cheap no matter how you do it. Hell entry fee for Nats was $200.

i live the uk and the standard is not a high as usa,

so for 4 month plan

food - £700
gear - £1000
trainer - no one has trainers over here
gh - £600
travel - uk is small, your regional show is a train/drive away, no need for hotel so £30

total - £2330 ($3500 i think)

OP there is your answer

I doubt Phil Hernon spent that when he was competing at USAs.. I doubt Shelby spent that at any of his national level shows.. I doubt Tenny spent that when he did Jr nats.. I doubt bboy spent that for nationals.. I know for a fact two of my friends who did Jr nationals didn't spend that.

It changes from person to person.. Not everyone has the same connections, not everyone uses a coach.

I think it's safe to say $1500 is the minimum you will spend for a national level show.. Depending on your supplements, coach, travel distance, you could easily be hitting $4000.

the amount for the coach will be a couple grand higher with Chad, Chris Aceto,or George F. Also, im sure a few of those top guys (and the coach will recommend) are using GH straight from the pharmacy. At a modest $600 a kit, and 8iu/day..7days..thats a kit every 2wks! And im sure most are working with these guys longer then that 16wks. Most say they start after the last show

Chad is not that high... he is the cheapest out of all the so called "top" names in the sport.... unless he is charging Brian triple of what he charged me.... and other guys I know.

I tell you one thing I don't even compete but when I diet my food bill is minimum of 500 a month from grass fed beef, free range eggs, fish(not that tilapia garbage), and free range chicken. So that's 2 grand in food alone and I don't eat the quantities some do... Add coach, supplements, gear, GH, travel it gets up there

I can see SOME didn't read my post completely! I mentioned the top guys and gave examples for a reason. I'm talking about people that work with George, chad, Chris, ect... the people(coach's) that are a few thousand.

THEN, add on to that, pharm grade GH..food. super supplements, ect...

And for the person that said Chad isn't that much...i might have old numbers but, what do you consider " not that much"

OH, and thanks Q!! Thats around what i was thinking. This post was more of me thinking out loud and sharing with people.

Last edited:
Seriously?? Omg :eek:

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

6 months

$800/month for food= $4800

$500/month gh(10iu per day)= $3000

$400/month super sups=$2400

Protein powder, vitamins, supplements $300/month=$1800

Nutritionist= $1500

Fees, tanning, travel arrangements, suit, music=$1500

=$15 K

6 months

$800/month for food= $4800

$500/month gh(10iu per day)= $3000

$400/month super sups=$2400

Protein powder, vitamins, supplements $300/month=$1800

Nutritionist= $1500

Fees, tanning, travel arrangements, suit, music=$1500

=$15 K

GREAT break down!! DAMN! And that's generic GH! And the low end for the diet coach. FUCK

The most I spent was 11k but I had a chef making my meals and was using pfizer gh so the cost was up there....for 17 weeks

the least I spent was 4k.....budgeted everything. No prep coach, no posing coach, did my own music, show was 30 minutes away, bargain shopped food(as well as ate less on that particular diet), minimal(and low dosed) supps.....for 14wks

Got 3rd place in both shows. lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity