over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Amp and vial in one shot, best way?

ironone1

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've been doing 1cc of test. mixed with 2cc's of deca. I usually draw the amp first with 18g. pin and shoot it into the 2cc vial of deca, and then draw it all at once into a 3cc syringe. The problem I've been having is I always lose about a half cc when I inject the test into the vial and pull the pin out. It spits out of the vial from the pressure build up. I know I could do two seperate shots but that means more pins and more scarring. Whats the best way to do this? Thanks for all replies.....ironone1

Here's what I do when I'm mixing gear from a vial and amp:

I draw from the vial first, the required amount and purge air from syringe (do this while it's still in the vial). Then I draw up everything from the amp (you end up with a little air in pin, which is OK). Replace the pin with a 25g, purge out the air, shake a little bit and Rock and Roll!

xcelbeyond

Well the only problem is that I need to suck out the whole 2ml from the yellow top vials. It draws so slow that I need to run it under hot water for awhile first. Maybe I'll try and reverse it and draw from the vial 2cc's and then 1cc from the amp. It seems like the syringe loses suction when the plunger is so far back at about 2.5cc's. I wonder if you really need a 5cc syringe to draw 3cc's and to be able to aspirate properly? I don't aspirate like I should. What do you think xcel? :confused:

I've never used that small of a vial before. I thought that small amounts were put into amps?!?!?

It sounds like you're not "charging" the vial. If I'm going to draw 2ml out of a vial, I put 2ml of air into the vial. Since this is a small vial, I don't know if you can get that much air into the vial. You can try putting 2ml in and if it doesn't take is all (it'll probably take "at least" 1ml), you can blow the remaining amount of air back into the vial at that point. Don't "force" too much air in or you could break the vial.

Example: you can only charge vial with 1ml of air. Draw 1ml out, then put remaining 1ml of air into vial to help push out the last 1ml.

Let me know how it works!

xcelbeyond

why don't you just use the 18g pin and draw from your amp followed by the vial? It's easy as ABC :D

Doesn't matter if there are air bubbles in the syringe. You can draw air into the syringe and not worry a thing. Just flick the syringe to rid the air bubbles in the liquid before pushing the plunger back to the 3ml line (you're using 2ml deca and 1ml test right?) The air will be expelled. Simple as that.

Yes I do charge the amp with air. I blow the 1cc of test into the vial with a little extra air, and when I pull the pin out it blows some out from the pressure. I can't seem to draw the whole 3cs into the pin, it stops maybe about about a half cc short even with an 18g pin. Its not as easy as you think diverz. I wonder if its because the ICN and deca is so thick? Maybe I need to heat it more. I just hate to lose .5cc's every time. I might have to use 2 pins if I can't figure it out. :mad:

funny since you've mentioned it. I draw sustanon with 18g pin and the oil just loads up into the syringe as if it is water! no backpressure like you've mentioned. I used to draw norma deca with 25g and there's no backpressure too. But 25g sure takes a bloody long time to draw 1 ml

funny.
I have loaded 25 syringes with size 25 pins.
I hate to do it. that s y I always pre load the lot. It took me a bloody hour.... smashing amps.. loading from the vials.
but now, It is all worth it. .
Take armidex at night. I can just shoot and go to work in the morning.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear