over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Amps

mike24

Newbies
I have never used amps before and I just ordered 50 of test E.One amp is a cc right?Also do u just crack them open.Might be a dumb question .

yeah normally 1 amp is 1 ml (cc) all i do is hold the amp against say the side of a table to stop the movement then snap the top of job done

I dont think its dumb... dumb is someone like me with permenent scars on there fingers from not doing it right.
You can score the neck with a small nail file then pop the top.
My better half pops amps for a living and just uses the wraper of the steirle alcohol swab. She puts it over the neck and puts the pressure on the top. pops it real good every time (but she is a pro and I often ask her to break mine for me).
I have been burned so many times by the amps up to this point so I take a more pussified approach. I wrap a small towel around it and use a flap of the towel to pop the top.
It takes some practice so dont feel bad if you ruin an amp or two.

The most important thing I want to tell you is that you should always use a "filter needle" to draw from the amp to avoid particles of glass etc.. from getting into the mixture. That is very important, along with using the most sanitary conditions as possible during handling and injection. This board has a fantastic sponsor for getting the ;) SterileSyringes ;) and filter needles you need if you dont already have them.

Last edited:
There was a little saw tool I got with my AMPs once when I was over seas. It works great you just saw into the neck of the Amp and then once a line begins you pop the top like normal. It just loosens it up for you... Those amp openers are pretty cool too.

Depending on the type/brand of amps you got, some have a white dot on the neck. If it does, it's EASY to open, simply face the white dot away from you and snap the top off.

Good luck!
Skarn

get an amp opener or use a file to score the neck of the amp. I have seen some cheaper amps just shatter. Then you are left picking little pieces of glass out of your fingers.

Ballpoint pen cap is what i use, snaps it right off every time.

put a paper towel over your hand and just snap...never had a prob that way

amp opener or pen caps worked best for Me

I use my girls finger nail file for a quick second or 2 to weaken it just a little on 1 side and good to go. Had a few to many shatter and waste not to take a second to file it down a little....

Score it for about a minute with the amp opener and then wrap a small hand towel or shirt around it and pop the top off.

I dont think its dumb... dumb is someone like me with permenent scars on there fingers from not doing it right.
You can score the neck with a small nail file then pop the top.
My better half pops amps for a living and just uses the wraper of the steirle alcohol swab. She puts it over the neck and puts the pressure on the top. pops it real good every time (but she is a pro and I often ask her to break mine for me).
I have been burned so many times by the amps up to this point so I take a more pussified approach. I wrap a small towel around it and use a flap of the towel to pop the top.
It takes some practice so dont feel bad if you ruin an amp or two.

The most important thing I want to tell you is that you should always use a "filter needle" to draw from the amp to avoid particles of glass etc.. from getting into the mixture. That is very important, along with using the most sanitary conditions as possible during handling and injection. This board has a fantastic sponsor for getting the ;) SterileSyringes ;) and filter needles you need if you dont already have them.

Thats so nicely explained, there are tools like amp cutters as well in the market

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws