over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

An example of a shitty coach

What about the rufies? Just askin. And some strippers are in really good shape.

You guys can talk all the shit you want, but I live in a world full of competitors and I know some girls on both the amateur and pro levels that train very hard and work their asses off, taking this sport very seriously.

You guys can talk all the shit you want, but I live in a world full of competitors and I know some girls on both the amateur and pro levels that train and work their asses off, taking this sport very seriously.
Definitely. I agree fully, too many people discrediting their dedication. I know a handful of bikini competitors (unlike most people on this forum, I haven't "dated" several bikini/figure competitors :rolleyes: ) and all of them diet and train their asses off for competitions...from what I've gathered from their coaches, their prep involves just as much willpower/dedication as figure and bodybuilding...the big difference (IMO) is they don't have to be as concerned about holding onto muscle as figure and bodybuilding competitors. But still requires a strong will and several months of prep to reach stage weight? Heck yes.

Seems like there's a disconnect sometimes...I hear a lot of guys on this forum saying they don't find a lot of female bodybuilders and figure competitors attractive because of how muscular they are, but then you simultaneously want to rag on bikini competitors lol. COME ON! Feel like that ragging comes from some sort of sexual frustration...

You guys can talk all the shit you want, but I live in a world full of competitors and I know some girls on both the amateur and pro levels that train very hard and work their asses off, taking this sport very seriously.

I'm not ragging on em, the only thing that gets my goat is when they equate a pro card in bikini or men's physique to that of a pro BB. I have the utmost respect for them, especially the ones with less than stellar physiques to begin with, the older women, moms who have had kids that are striving to get their 20's body back. There was a girl @ my gym who literally did one NQ then turned pro and she trained for 6 months and dieted for 6 weeks. Then she posts how she is changing people's lives daily with her fitness inspiration and her modeling pics.

I tried to follow then stopped after the no salt...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think their placing has to do with their name and EC activites LOL. I know 2 girls from my gym that got implants, joined team bomb, then proceeded to bomb FB with all their "in the know pics look who I'm getting drunk and hanging on pics" and voila pro card within 6 months.

One of My X's who never competed before was told by a show promoter she'd place no less then 2, if he trained her and she was in his shows :rolleyes:

lmfaooooo

these comments are gold

.... would u guys believe me if i said iv seen worse lol and i mean the entire prep

Yes they do work their butts off...literally. My wife and I prep many Bikini girls and make very little changes the final week. Most of the young girls look contest ready at around 12-15% BF....the older girls 30 plus usually need to make it down to 12% to tighten the back end up. Messing with their water didn't make any positive changes we could see......the look that is required for bikini doesn't require thin skin plus their higher body fat would make peeking de minimis.

By the way my wife sprayed tanned your girl Jaimie at the Olympia ........she enjoyed meeting her.

This is my experience as well. You dont happen to live in the South West Florida - Alabama area do you?

I don't know of one male who has managed to go pro like this.

I'm not ragging on em, the only thing that gets my goat is when they equate a pro card in bikini or men's physique to that of a pro BB. I have the utmost respect for them, especially the ones with less than stellar physiques to begin with, the older women, moms who have had kids that are striving to get their 20's body back. There was a girl @ my gym who literally did one NQ then turned pro and she trained for 6 months and dieted for 6 weeks. Then she posts how she is changing people's lives daily with her fitness inspiration and her modeling pics.

What I meant was NORTH west FL - Alabama.

I know of a coach with a smiliar approach..maybe even the same guy....crazy...but, the guy I am talking about has turned some pro...at least one that I know of in women's bodybuilding. They swear a scientific approach...I'm more of the mindset of getting it close beforehand and then fine tuning the last week...this is not fine tuning..more like a heart transplant..

ive seen a couple of "team bombshell's" last week plans that I thought was hella complicated for bikini, but they always place well and look good. :confused:

Kind of funny how everyone of them only competes in Florida too huh?;) Damn politics!

House of Bombshell blew up... Papa Rob is back in Tallahassee "training" girls now while Mama Shannon is still in Daytona Beach.

I heard she ran away with a plastic surgeon.

House of Bombshell blew up... Papa Rob is back in Tallahassee "training" girls now while Mama Shannon is still in Daytona Beach.

carbing up a bikini competitor lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner