over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

An INSULT for all meatheads and Iron monkeys

Ivan

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Hey fellas, just got back from the movies and watched " RED DRAGON"-you know the prequel to silence of the lambs, Hannibal... anyway, I really enjoyed the show and found myself laughing when nobody else was (hey I like A. Hopkins twisted skull-fucking psycho brabble of riddles and quotes) Anyway, the movie is good BUT HERE IS THE FUCK UP::::: (1st of all Tate--a member here---told me it was a good show excelt for this part but I had no idea...) According to the book, the villain is a bodybuilder HUGE mofo 6'5 270 right? And in the movie when they are profiling him they keep referring him as "a really strong man, quite possibly a bodybuilder" and they did this throughout the movie --- DUDE WAS MAYBE 180 on a rainy day. I was in disbelief, I mean if they needed a pyscho bodybuilder, why not hire Titus for the part??

Anyway, I am done ranting, but I was beyond laughing when I saw him, and to make matters worse a few movie goers (chicks of course) were talking about the movie and saying how you would not have a chance because of how strong he was etc etc.. Fuck if they think he was a monster I must be a damn mountain.

your right

I get the VinDiesel comparison alot.And its always like hes huge,hes jacked,he could kick your ass.really?Im twice his size and I could break him in half,the guy is not big whatsoever but I guess movies make you appear so.The average person has no idea on these matters,and I have no idea why.Read movie reviews and certain actors are said to be "ripped,huge,adonis like" meanwhile most are 170lbs soaking wet.Look what they did to Xmen, wolverine in all the comics is JACKED,yet they get Hugh Jackman.Nice body if your a swimmer,but a mutant jacked up maniac???? Give me a break.......

Vin Diesel? I'd love to train with the guy just to see what he's made of. I doubt there would be many actors who would really want to train my way. "Yes, Vin, we really are going to deadlift and do barbell rows today". "No Vin, the squat rack really isn't a biceps curl station. We're going to actually put that bar loaded with hundreds of pounds on our backs and squat with it". lol. I just playing. I'm sure the guy trains hard. I just like poking fun at the boys from "Hollywierd".

It was the same in the original manhunter as well. Got to face the facts guys, hollywood doesn't like big guys, except for those b movies you can catch on showtime or HBO late at night. Arnold was just damn lucky to get what he did, but I think his charisma and personal drive had alot to do with it.

wolverine said:
It was the same in the original manhunter as well. Got to face the facts guys, hollywood doesn't like big guys, except for those b movies you can catch on showtime or HBO late at night. Arnold was just damn lucky to get what he did, but I think his charisma and personal drive had alot to do with it.

Agreed.

Ya know

I think that if some movie maker were to make a comic book film or some sort and used actual bb's and I mean freaks, that it would probably go over pretty good. I mean the kids like seeing the big comic book freaks and I would pay to see it. To me, and to most kids, it would be more factual to see a freak on film instead of some 180lb guy portraying a comic book character.

I walk in to Walmart and the little guys, 8-10 year olds just love it.

Damn

why is it that hollywood does not like bigger dudes? Jealousy? I am so sick and tired of reading or hearing or seeing on tv this "gossip" about the stars --- like stalone for instance. The guy is 5'7 180 pounds at best. BIG FUCKING WHOOP.

I do know a movie is coming out soon called "Hulk" it is about the incredible hulk and in the previews the dude looks like Jay Cutler----well I heard that in fact they are using cpu animation for it.

Re: Damn

Ivan said:
why is it that hollywood does not like bigger dudes? Jealousy? I am so sick and tired of reading or hearing or seeing on tv this "gossip" about the stars --- like stalone for instance. The guy is 5'7 180 pounds at best. BIG FUCKING WHOOP.

I do know a movie is coming out soon called "Hulk" it is about the incredible hulk and in the previews the dude looks like Jay Cutler----well I heard that in fact they are using cpu animation for it.

Yep, he will be totally computer generated because he is going to be like he is in the comic. It would be hard to find a 15' 2000 pound bodybuilder, lol.

Actually..

I read the book "red dragon" about 3 years ago. And from what I can remember, the main bad guy character was not some huge guy. It did mention that he worked out in the attic of his house and he was very proud of his body and exceptionally strong, but I don't remember it giving any body weights. I think it did mention his heighth though.
I'll have to get that book back out and see what I come up with.

Yeah I would like to know for sure --- this was told to me by somebody that also "red" the book. He was supposed to be 6'5 I think-tate help me out!!!

You want to read about a big bad guy? Get a book by Byron Huggins called "Cane". The title character is physically altered by CIA scientists. He's engineered to be big and strong as $hit! Plus, his souless, yet living body (he had died. But was kept on life support) is taken over by Satan. The guy has a special virus that heals his wounds in seconds, his skeleton is armored, the white coats have his speed, strength, and agility dialed up big time, he has reserve anabolic steroid cells (whatever they are), he has claws and fangs and drinks blood for fuel. Lets see Vin mess with him! lol.

i hear what you bros are saying its just the big screen thing i think like stalone i hear ya ivan so many people talk about what shape he was in in rocky 4 and how strong he looked i even heard some say he could probley bench 700 pounds i almost pissed myself lol its just how people see actors larger than life and like you bros here i sit watching a flick and everyone saying wow look at him mean time im a bigger dude siting right next to them lol

BALDNAZI i know your twice maybe 3 times the size of vin lol

caninoI walk in to Walmart and the little guys, 8-10 year olds just love it.

i hear ya on that not that im even close to you bro but i went to breakfast last sunday orderd 3 of them lol anyway this little kid about 7 says mommy look at his arm his face had that wow look after that there was like 4 people stareing at my arms the rest of my time there it felt great

bigkraut said:
You want to read about a big bad guy? Get a book by Byron Huggins called "Cane". The title character is physically altered by CIA scientists. He's engineered to be big and strong as $hit! Plus, his souless, yet living body (he had died. But was kept on life support) is taken over by Satan. The guy has a special virus that heals his wounds in seconds, his skeleton is armored, the white coats have his speed, strength, and agility dialed up big time, he has reserve anabolic steroid cells (whatever they are), he has claws and fangs and drinks blood for fuel. Lets see Vin mess with him! lol.

Now THAT would make a movie, too bad they would prolly use VIN DIESAL for the part --- there is that guy who was in " exit wounds" the black guy, he has some nice size... That is why I loved watching the movie Predator, bunch of REAL Meatheads running around, I loved it, Jesse Ventura was tough in the movie with that mini gun or Saw or whatever it was.....

Preist --- I got into an arguement at a wedding that got ugly when a group of idiots got talking about the movies and action heroes. They were saying Stallone is short but huge, I agreed about the short part, but then here is when I became annoyed---here is what this guy says " Yeah, and dude, Arnold S. isn't even that big, he is like 5'8." So I looked at him in disbelief and asked him if he knew what Arnie was BEFORE Hollywood. He did not know. Damn Shame. Anyway, I told him he was a bodybuilder and in the movie pumping iron they said he was 6'2 240. I told him I was not sure if he was 6'2 BUT I am pretty damn sure he is at least six. "NO DUDE, he IS short, my buddy who knows a guy said he was.." Then there are the guys who tell me they are 6'3 when I am taller than them! Jesus, if you are gonna lie, think a little harder... I had to spend some time in jail and when I went in I was 228 about 8%. So of course the storytellers and namedroppers came out of the woodwork!! All of a sudden I was surrounded by ex-powerlifters and who all benched well over 400 even 500 pounds! But got busted for methamphetamines. Storytellers. Fuck an A.

'Ya see? Idiots. And there are SO MANY of them out there. I have given up getting mad at the stupid idiots in this world anymore --- I just realized that there is noting they can do about it! THEY ARE PLUM DUMB! And what's worse is that there idiot brain convinces itself that they are in fact right!

They use some big guys not many though. Sabertooth was a professional wrestler in X-MEN. Arnold did get lucky, but there may be another on the horizon who isn't half bad. Some may not believe but I think he'll be good is The Rock. He has been thinking about getting out of wrestling for the movies, and even changed his training style for this. I don't think Vin is as big as people think, but he does make a good movie.

The HULK!

Lee Priest did some shots for this movie. Imagine a 15' Lee Priest?? hahahaha Read something about big Lou F. being involved too. That's old-skool right there.

You guys can say what you want about Vin, but I think he makes a pretty good Hollywood badass. He's not huge, but he's bigger than 90% of Hollywood actors. Besides, I thought XXX kicked ass.

There will also be a new Superman movie soon. You guys should hear the names of the fucking stick-figure pretty-boys associated with this shit. Keanu? Christian Bale? Billy Campbell? Matt Damon? Josh Hartnett? Jude Law? Heath Ledger? None of these guys would make a worthy Superman. Who would? I say bring back Dean Cain, but make him act a little angrier!

Last edited:
Re: The HULK!

stevehnsn said:
Lee Priest did some shots for this movie. Imagine a 15' Lee Priest?? hahahaha Read something about big Lou F. being involved too. That's old-skool right there.

You guys can say what you want about Vin, but I think he makes a pretty good Hollywood badass. He's not huge, but he's bigger than 90% of Hollywood actors. Besides, I thought XXX kicked ass.

There will also be a new Superman movie soon. You guys should hear the names of the fucking stick-figure pretty-boys associated with this shit. Keanu? Christian Bale? Billy Campbell? Matt Damon? Josh Hartnett? Jude Law? Heath Ledger? None of these guys would make a worthy Superman. Who would? I say bring back Dean Cain, but make him act a little angrier!

hollywood is gonna fuck up SuperMan, hell, they had Nick Cage to play superman at first (and tim burton to direct), and he was supposed to be a "manic depressive and suicidal" WTF? If they had stuck with them, and that screenplay, it would be shit awful.

JW

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420