over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

An Interesting Challenge

There was a guy with MS somewhere that competes as well....both are very inspiring, to say the least!!

he's a winner in my book:headbang:

Yep, that guy's a true badass!:eek: Great physique for anyone to have, regardless of his challenge!

With anything in life, if someone wants it bad enough they can over come most anything.

This reminds me of the kid in a wheel chair that rides at a skate park and is able to do back flips in his wheelchair.
And when I was racing motocross, there was a guy with only one arm that raced, and he wasn't slow either.

I feel like when you get in a mode where you tell yourself you can't do something, you can always embarrass yourself by remembering there are people like this that have a lot less to work with, but do it anyway.

He just won the LHW class at the New England Championships yesterday. I was there, it's amazing that he's able to keep such symmetry with that disability. He looks very dense and hard in person. Very impressive.

MD did and interview with him

**broken link removed**

Crazy thing is that he looked damn good! If he placed, , no one would have complained... Homeboy sure held his own.. i give him big props..

But... did you see this.... George Gibson ( not meaning to hyjack your thread shelby but knew you woud be cool)

but felt this was appropritate to post..... George Placed 2nd in the bantams at the Nationals!

It dont get closer than 2nd! Geroge a national contender for decades...damn there took it..

take a look at his right leg... this presents some challenge.. i really dont know what the medical issue is... and heck i have done a bunch of shows with the guy.. i just never asked him... I know when he walks he limps pretty bad.. I thought someone said he had polio.. i could be wrong..

Attachments

• george.jpg
    george.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Alex, It looks like he had a lotof muscle removed in that upper thigh, could have been from an accident or an infection. He looks awesome!

Both guys look awesome! I'd love to be sporting their physique. Truly inspirinng!

Those guys are both very inspiring! They're definitely a testament that anything can be achieved with enough hard work and determination. Props to them! :headbang:

Man that truly is amazing. Now I feel like a major D-bag when I complain to myself that my shoulder or arm hurts. No reason to complain here.

Well, not to rain on the parade of the accomplishments succeeded in the thread, but in the case of the first guy, let's just say he was BANNED for 'not delivering product' to people like he should from the board I Moderate at.

He's a POS if you ask me.

BMJ

He just won the LHW class at the New England Championships yesterday. I was there, it's amazing that he's able to keep such symmetry with that disability. He looks very dense and hard in person. Very impressive.

MD did and interview with him

**broken link removed**

I was there aswell. Did not even notice his hand. He looked Great. I had him pegged for the top spot.

Some people face a little adversity and throw in the towel while others perservere and get stronger. Mad props to both of these guys!!! :headbang:

Alex, you beat me to the punch...with George placing second...I heard people in the crowd saying that George was shot....but I'm not sure...when he was there for the awards I was thinking, cool, George got 5th...then when he got second I thought it was so cool...also a crowd favorite...but the take home message is that you can work through physical limitations to bring about your best...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws