over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

An NPC Rule you may not know about

Biggest trophy collector in TX.... Lorenzo Jones by a mile...

Yah I just got clarification from Jim Manion, it means what homon said... i.e. you can't defend your title the following year.

but you can do other national qualifiers even if you are currently qualified

This makes more sense. Thanks for the clarification!

Yah I just got clarification from Jim Manion, it means what homon said... i.e. you can't defend your title the following year.

Yea, i just got the email from my chairman (Kemper) changing his story 2wks later saying don't do it. Called him. He is making some calls and calling me back. Im HOPING they make an exception for a returning State Champ to defend the title (just sounds stupid not to be able to defend a title, its not always about progressing to the next level for everyone).

I already depleted, busted my ass on a crash diet (was going to do the Jersey on a 5 week diet from SCRATCH) and now...this........

I am going to be highly upset if i can't do the damn show. I used a PTO week after being told everything was fine 2wks ago! Fuck, im the leanest iv ever been! lol Also was hoping to practice my peak week.....

well.....looks like im out.....great

It means that once you're qualified, you can only do national level shows until your qualification expires.

How long has that been in effect? Some years back, 2 weeks after doing national show, i did a show that was a national qualifier.

How long has that been in effect? Some years back, 2 weeks after doing national show, i did a show that was a national qualifier.

Read the rest of the thread, what you quoted me on turned out to be not the case.

Cool and THANKS for checking on that, Shelby. (Glad I didn't do the AZ again - just seemed like the right thing to not do it...)

.Im HOPING they make an exception for a returning State Champ to defend the title (just sounds stupid not to be able to defend a title, its not always about progressing to the next level for everyone).

I already depleted, busted my ass on a crash diet (was going to do the Jersey on a 5 week diet from SCRATCH) and now...this........

I am going to be highly upset if i can't do the damn show. I used a PTO week after being told everything was fine 2wks ago! Fuck, im the leanest iv ever been! lol Also was hoping to practice my peak week.....

Is there another show you can do, man?... Maybe you can get a special invite and not have to pay an entry fee given that you were misinformed...

-S

didnt keepittous just win the overall at the march show in arizona, which is a natural show by the way,:confused: then competes at the july show(not natural) and wins there as well?

This rule also prevents "trophy collecting" though, to a certain extent.

There are definitely guys that like to hang out at the local level and win classes and overalls just for the attention... taking away the possibility for someone lower than them to get a national qualification, trophy, and perhaps overall win.

Seen this too many times- if you qualify again and again then move on-most are too scared to take an ass whooping at the hands of a quality Natioanal Level Bber...so they just hang around at the qualifier level and tout themselves to be some hot shot bber.
Log jams it for the newer guys to get a chance to move up and on...but as the saying goes 'cream rises to the top'

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity