YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

An ode to madness: Test, D-Bol, 1-Test, Equi, Ment (the prohormone) + test of Ralox

nlieb

Registered
An ode to madness: Test, D-Bol, 1-Test, Equi, Ment (the prohormone) + Ralox

AndroSeries Sale

Greetings, Professional Muscle. I am not actually starting this cycle yet, but I thought I'd give you a preview of what's in store in Autumn, when I will be logging this mother.This cycle is a result of two developments:

I found a bulk source for AAS in China that will sell me almost anything I want (with a few exceptions) in large quantities for the kind of prices ugls would be charging for normal doses. Everything except the 1-test cyp and the ment come from them. I know they're legit because there are things they won't make (if they were conning me they would claim to be able to make absolutely whatever I wanted), AAS aren't their primary business, they're actually licensed by the Chinese government, they get good reviews on the Great Ali, and finally, they think this is a sample for a potentially much larger order and I said I would be testing for purity.
I got the brilliant idea of buying my ancillaries from India, where pharmaceuticals are for the most part OTC and about ten times cheaper than they are in the states.

My plan is for this cycle to be a clean bulk. I expect to put on between twenty and fourty pounds. The reason I am doing this is actually somewhat unconventional: I want to lose fat, but I am chronically unable to keep up with a cutting diet. So my plan is to reduce my body fat % by increasing my lean muscle mass.

Now the fun stuff: to begin, the cycle I'll be doing:

The kickstart:

100 mg/day TNE with a Safflower oil base one-three hours before workouts.
50 mg/day of Dbol made into tablets with a hammer-operated pill press from Ebay (I'm thinking of bumping up the dosage on this one, but I've read that over 50 mg/day most of the Dbol gets pissed out)
100 mg/day Ment prohormone from PHF.com immediately before workouts

This kickstart will last four weeks

The main cycle:

200 mg/week 1-Test Cyp from the only source available online with an unknown base (ethyl oleate? If anyone knows, I'm curious)
Test E 1.5 g/week dissolved in Safflower oil
Boldenone Undecylenate (Equipoise) 1 g/week dissolved in Safflower oil
I'm also open to the idea of adding Tren E at 1 g/week

This will last 16 weeks

Ancillaries (this is where it gets interesting):

Raloxifene, 30 mg/day, starting two weeks before the cycle to avoid Gyno (One of the purposes of this cycle is to test the efficacy of Raloxifene, which supposedly is much more effective at combating Gyno than at lowering estrogen levels. This will allow me to get all the benefits of estrogen (increased IGF-1 (faster growth), more strength on lifts, etc.) without the gyno. Hopefully I can stand the bloat which will inevitably be horrible. What I'm doing is starting out with a low dose of Raloxifene, then moving the dose up until gyno symptoms go away (I just realized I used parenthesis within parenthesis within parenthesis: my high school English teacher would skin me alive))

Clonidine 0.1 mg/day for blood pressure
Propranolol 80 mg/day + as needed in increments of 10 mg for blood pressure sides from the equi
Metformin (glucophage) 1 g/day to increase my insulin sensitivity
Tretinoin cream for acne
Isotretinoin (accutane) 120 mg/day for acne
Silymarin 210 mg/day for liver protection
Exemestane (aromasin) as needed in increments of 12.5 mg/day (my pills are 25 mg) in case the bloat gets too bad
Pravastatin 40 mg/day for cholesterol
HCG 250iu/three days for ball atrophy

Triptorelin (GNRH) 0.1 mg/month to keep my LH levels in check
Aripiperazole (Abilify), as needed, to keep aggression in check and to help with sleep (I'm manic depressive, so I have to watch out for this. If anyone is interested, abilify is actually an anti-psychotic.

PCT (four weeks)

Aromasin 25 mg/day
Toremifene 60 mg/day
HCG 250 iu/three days
Triptorelin 0.1 mg at the start

Everything except the Toremifene, the Triptorellin, and the Accutane are Pharma-grade. The rest comes from my favourite research chemical supply store, the name of which begins with the letter M.

I will, of course, be getting blood tests about once every two weeks so you can follow my bloodworks. I'll also be taking my own blood pressure every day because of the equipoise. If I need to, I'll give blood.

Diet:

I have my own apartment for the first time, which means I'll be able to cook for myself. I'll be following a diet high in protein and low in fat - mostly vegetarian, and NO SOY. I'll also be making my own protein bars from NOW unflavored whey isolate, almonds, cocoa powder, and coconut oil.

Training:

I'll be following this motherfucking regime:

Tuesday: Failure Day

Start with two warm-up sets, one of squats, one of bench presses, one of squats, each with fifteen reps at a relatively low weight, say 50% of one-rep max.
Then, for squats, deadlifts, calf raises, curls, military press, bench press, cable rows, weighted crunches, and Lat pull-down (or pull-ups) do following:
Do three rep-max to failure. Take some weight off of bar and then continue with set. Lift at this weight to failure, then reduce weight again. Continue with this until you have done 15 reps. Repeat for three sets with one and half to two minute rest intervals.
Next, for smith bench press, smith military press, weighted crunches, and smith squat do as follows:
The lifter locks out at top of movement. The partner loads weight onto the lifter until the lifter can lift no more weight. The lifter holds in this position until he starts to fail to resist the weight. At this point, the partner will take off the minimal amount of weight possible for lifter to continue holding weight in position. When the lifter starts to fail again, remove more weight. Continue this until either the lifter brings the weight all the way to the bottom of the range of motion or all weight is removed.
Friday: Strength and Power day

Start with some warm-up sets. Do one set of ten reps at an easy weight for each of the following exercises: Power Clean, Clean and Jerk, Bench Press, and Seated Cable Rows.
Then, we do rest-pause training to build strength:
Rest-Pause 1:
For each of the following exercises, lift as follows: lift one-rep maximum, wait 30 seconds, lift again, repeat until ten reps have been performed.
Exercises (in this order): Squat, Bench Press, Deadlift, Military Press, Clean and Jerk, Lat Pull-down (or chins if possible), and Power Clean. Five minute break between rest-pause sets one and two
Rest-Pause 2:
Same as above, but with 20 seconds rest between lifts.
IMPORTANT: Do not lower weight as drop sets done on Monday. If lifter cannot complete a repetition, partner will assist only enough for lifter to complete the repetition.
Saturday: Isolation Movement Day

Warm up sets: Before doing each exercise, do one set of ten repetitions at half of the one-rep maximum.
Muscle Rounds (as perfected by Leo Costa): At five-rep maximum, do four repetitions, rest ten seconds, then four repetitions again, etc, until you have done a total of twenty-four repetitions. This counts as one set. Do three sets, resting a full two minutes between each set.
Exercises for muscle rounds (in no particular order besides the wrist curls, which should be saved till last because the muscle pump they afford makes it difficult to grip the bar: since these are isolation movements we don’t have to worry about exhausting other muscles): Leg Extensions, Leg Curls, Calf Raises (machine or with barbell), Scott/Preacher curls (with easy-curl bar), Skull Crushers (with easy-curl bar), Incline Dumbbell Fly, Dumbbell Fly, Decline Dumbbell fly, Bent-arm pullovers, Oblique crunches on decline bench, Lateral Raises, Rear Raises, Front Raises, save till last: Wrist Curls. If a bodypart is lagging, add an extra exercise for it to this list.
Monday: Endurance Day

First, do ten minutes of cardio
Then, warm up by doing 30% of the one-rep maximum for twenty-one repetitions on each of the following exercises:
Incline Bench Press, Decline Bench Press, Bench Press, Military Press, Squats, Clean and Jerk, Power Clean, Lat Pulldown/Pull-ups, Bicycle Crunches, Calf Raises
Pyramids/Circuit Training:
Next, do the above exercises for sets of twenty, nineteen, eighteen, seventeen, sixteen, fifteen, fourteen, thirteen, twelve, eleven, and ten repetitions.
After this, do ten minutes of Cardio
Then, do the same exercises for sets of fifteen, fourteen, thirteen, twelve, eleven, ten, nine, eight, seven, six, and five repetitions.
Finally, finish with ten minutes of cardio.

I'm excited to hear your thoughts on all of this. What do you all think?

1) Noone has said anything to this because its way too long and complicated
2) Your making working out into organic chemistry
3) Your on too much gear
4) I bet you dont look like your on as much as u are
5) When you get back to simple ways youll be less stressed and make faster progress

fuck that this is a good log and everybody will be watching your progress somewere along the road and getting your blood work every two weeks is a great idea good luck man

I have never in my life seen such an orchestrated drug arsenal in my life! :eek:

The amount of ancillary use…my god…

-Blood pressure meds
-Blood sugar meds
-Blood lipid meds
-Anger meds
-Acne meds
-Liver meds

Damn son you really got shit down on lock! :eek:

Hey…more power to you in your chemical warfare. Please take many pictures, Ill sit back with the :food-:mil and enjoy the show. :f:eek:d-smil :cool:

Is this shit for real?

Seems to be the most time consuming plan ive looked at.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear