over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

an opportunity . . .

Crazy genetics and build. If he has the mindset and discipline to match it, he could go far. It would be a shame to waste those calves. 😂
His focus, mindset, discipline, and his desire and ability to work harder than anybody I have ever encountered will carry him as far as he wants to go. Not to mention his genetics, second to none.

He never complains and does exactly what I tell him to do. And never sandbags. He hates me during, loves me when finished.

We will start doing 1 set of calf raises once or twice a week when I change his workout routine. Prior, never did a calf raise in his life. And they are growing now due to indirect effect.

F’ing hell that kid is a specimen. Can’t wait for update pics man, that’s an incredible untrained/natural base.
He is leaner and more vascular now despite his increased weight (muscle). You can literally see his improvement week by week.

His lats were nothing. Now he has them. Upper chest . . . now he has one. Rear delts (he is side and front dominant and huge) are getting there. Tris were there, thick, full and long but no delineation of the three heads . . . got ‘em now and starting to overpower his bi’s which is what we want. (I have posted his untrained arm earlier on this thread.)

Just crazy how well he responds.

He was doing squats last week and he got stuck at rock bottom. He took a breather, got half way up, could not make it, back down. Took another breather at the bottom, up again half way, stalled, them he powered to the top. He is not afraid of hard work and loves to squat.

Bet the results will be amazing once he's gotten fully into it
Oh he is onto it, 100%.

It is just going to take some time.

I have a four year plan for him if he lives that long 😉

what do you mean by "untrained" , looking at the pics you posted its very clear that he's been training for quite some time now, was he doing like calisthenics before you began training him or something?

what do you mean by "untrained" , looking at the pics you posted its very clear that he's been training for quite some time now, was he doing like calisthenics before you began training him or something?
He plays soccer. But he sure looks like he has been weigh training I agree.

When I first saw him in the gym, he was dropping his kids of at daycare then doing some stretching and calisthenics, just messing around, nothing ‘serious’.

I asked him if he competed (I was thinking bodybuilding) he said he played intercollegiate soccer but no weight training.

I said you have incredible genetics for bodybuilding. If you ever wanted to seriously train with weights I would be happy to train him which is something I have never offered anybody. He said thank you but not interested. A month or so later he approached me and said he has reconsidered and wanted me to train him. So met and talked about it; his goals, time commitment, etc. I said all I want from you is 100% and 1 hour, 3 days a week. So we struck a deal, a one year commitment and then reevaluate. He said he wanted to get as big as possible which was music to my ears 🙂

He did train with weights for a month one month in college, gained about 10 lbs.

That’s about all I can tell you. He was totally unprepared for what I had in store for him. I tried to scare him off so I wasn’t wasting my time but he has fully embraced it and the results have been nothing short of amazing.

Who knows where this will go. I have not mentioned or talked bodybuilding. Told him to avoid talking to bodybuilders and watching training videos like the plague. Just do what I say and if you don’t like the results we can stop. If he shows an interest in bodybuilding we will have to have another discussion.

thank u for the response ,btw he's still natty right?
Absolutely. And he has always been natty.

He said he knows absolutely nothing about steroids and showed no interest or curiosity in them in his quest to get as big as possible. And he has never trained in a gym before.

I brought it up when I first met him. If he wanted to be a ‘bodybuilder’ at the level I think he is capable of (literally world class) that it would most likely involve steroids, etc. at this point in time. He didn’t say no and he didn’t say yes, I’m all in.

Maybe I am delusional but I think he could possibly hold his own on a state level (CA) if he decides to pursue bodybuilding totally natural from what i have seen given a few more years of training. (I not impressed with the current misconfigured crop of competitors.) Such is his potential.

Down the road, if he decides to go all in, I would visit Emeric first and then I would take him to Vegas to meet with Jay and Flex.

Arnold (who I have known personally) would be great to hook up if he has the time and inclination. Fingers crossed if we get that far.

Anybody who does not believe me and wants to meet him and train with us let me know. This is an open invitation, no strings attached. We live in Sonoma County, CA. I will take care of all your ground expenses.

Oh he is onto it, 100%.

It is just going to take some time.

I have a four year plan for him if he lives that long 😉
If the stars line up right you could get him into the Olympia by then that would be quite the accomplishment! The young man must be gifted.

If the stars line up right you could get him into the Olympia by then that would be quite the accomplishment! The young man must be gifted.
👍

Please correct me if wrong but I think it was Bob Paris that went from zero to the Nationals in about 4 years.

Why no vitamins
Complete transparency.

Today he told me he had been taking creatinine (sp) for the last 6 months. Said he used it 5 years ago playing soccer.

I don’t know Jack shit, well, a little bit about this supplement.

A lot of knowledgeable members here. Would somebody with a bigger brain than mine clue me in?

Update.

Has a rare form of skin cancer but apparently very treatable. Not new news, I mentioned it here before. Doing surgery next week, another biopsy 🙁 Had a brain MRI and other tests to see if it has spread. He and his doc have had their eyes on this for awhile as it really has not resolved. He does not seemed too concerned so I am not either.

He feels great, looks great (he is not terribly strong despite how he looks . . . could be a blessing) which seems to come as a surprise to the med staff.

He had a full blood panel done, including testosterone. I asked him to share the T number with me. Will let you all know what it is.

And will let you all know how this plays out.

Update 🙁

Wish I had better news.

Cancer is back.

Last operation did not get it all, all tangled, infiltrating the muscles. 4 weeks of 6 days a week of radiation did not work. (He trained through it all.)

Now two lumps. More surgery is required, next month. I will be with him and his family for it.

Kid is tough as nails. Progress for the most part has been outstanding but all in all I think we were overtraining for the first year. Moved to an upper / lower body EOD split. Doing better. Training legs at the start of a full body workout was knocking his dick in the dirt and effecting we believe upper body.

Last workout for legs was 50 rep leg presses then 50 rep hacks then 50 rep squats. 1 set each. (Quad sweep is crazy.)

Dammit… Talk about shit news… Hopefully he maintains his positive outlook!

Cage

Dammit… Talk about shit news… Hopefully he maintains his positive outlook!

Cage
His attitude is great. Talked with his wife this morning before I trained him. He just wants it over. No watching and waiting. Next month we will know more. We will keep training until the operation.

He took 3 weeks off when I was gone. (Business has been crazy for him.) He came back stronger after 3 weeks off. What does that tell ya?

Update 🙁

Wish I had better news.

Cancer is back.

Last operation did not get it all, all tangled, infiltrating the muscles. 4 weeks of 6 days a week of radiation did not work. (He trained through it all.)

Now two lumps. More surgery is required, next month. I will be with him and his family for it.

Kid is tough as nails. Progress for the most part has been outstanding but all in all I think we were overtraining for the first year. Moved to an upper / lower body EOD split. Doing better. Training legs at the start of a full body workout was knocking his dick in the dirt and effecting we believe upper body.

Last workout for legs was 50 rep leg presses then 50 rep hacks then 50 rep squats. 1 set each. (Quad sweep is crazy.)
jesus you training him to be a navy seal?!!? that's intense

wish him a speedy recovery man, skin cancer is prevalent in my family also, that's why my mom stopped hgh =/

wish him a speedy recovery man, skin cancer is prevalent in my family also, that's why my mom stopped hgh =/
Thanks MT.

Our last workout together was that leg routine. Had not talked to him since. Could barely get out of bed the next day but he loved it. Loves high rep legs. He can really did deep, then deeper then better.

Pulled a hamstring playing soccer. Partially my fault. His quads are so dominant that I did not pay enough attention to the other side to balance things out. My bad. Will fix that when it heals. No legs for the next week or so.

Skin cancer for me too. Carcinoma 3x.

Your mom stoped GH? Why? I was told here it had zero effect for those things.

Thanks MT.

Our last workout together was that leg routine. Had not talked to him since. Could barely get out of bed the next day but he loved it. Loves high rep legs. He can really did deep, then deeper then better.

Pulled a hamstring playing soccer. Partially my fault. His quads are so dominant that I did not pay enough attention to the other side to balance things out. My bad. Will fix that when it heals. No legs for the next week or so.

Skin cancer for me too. Carcinoma 3x.

Your mom stoped GH? Why? I was told here it had zero effect for those things.
pure paranoia, I tried to reassure her. and a guy just posted a thread with a new study on here a few days ago that is pertaining to GH deficient patients receiving GH therapy that it does not increase cancer growth or metastisizing, that's in gh deficient users, I wonder if it can be applied across the board in theory

epsom salt bath + olive oil + essential oils will provide him some comfort and relief in mean time, id ice plenty before heat therapy.

Update 🙁

Wish I had better news.

Cancer is back.

In over 6 months things sure can change and great to see this young man be so resolute despite the cancer and treatments. Here's hope all this will end well for him and beating cancer would be then best thing ever.

brotha back in the days of animals site we had a member whos father had skin cancer that caused him to have regular surgeries to have shit cut off. with i forget all the details but think dude got his dad to use topical res/curc/ptero maybe along with a few other things but really just the topicals of those and he stopped to have such issues.

also rso oil. topical.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner