over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

an opportunity . . .

Christ! Man that took a downward twist! Man, hopefully they caught things early and it’s an easy fix.

Cage

CT scan was done today at 10AM. Don't know what stage.

Congratulations I know how rewarding it is to show someone so many things to improve their life.

Just heard from this young man I am training.

The cancer would not even be considered stage 1 now, he caught it every early his doctor says. Still waiting to see if it is any other place than his skin.

He can’t wait to get back in the gym on Monday and have me train him, get his mind off things, get ready for two weeks in Costa Rica.

How is that for great Christmas news?

Just a brief update.

On the beach in France.

The young man I have been training for the last half a year is in France and Switzerland for a month with his family. Terribly camera shy (full body shots coming later this summer). He just sent me a foto with his bros. Had to crop out most ID’s but here is a small peak.

And he is still making remarkable progress, strength and size / shape which is literally evident each and every workout. Simply stunning. He has what it takes to be on the map nationally, my opinion, but am not sure that is where is head is at, what motivates him. He just wants to get as big as possible and we can do that. What he does with it is up to him.

We are going to reevaluate his training and progress and motives after a year. I have a four year plan for him if he wants to continue, which I am most certain he will.

Attachments

• 10EDD6B6-F387-4D24-AE83-BE4A41F363CE.jpeg
    10EDD6B6-F387-4D24-AE83-BE4A41F363CE.jpeg
    193.5 KB · Views: 128
WOW, it does look like he has a lot of potential! The calves are impressivel so are the abs!

Just a brief update.

On the beach in France.

The young man I have been training for the last half a year is in France and Switzerland for a month with his family. Terribly camera shy (full body shots coming later this summer). He just sent me a foto with his bros. Had to crop out most ID’s but here is a small peak.

And he is still making remarkable progress, strength and size / shape which is literally evident each and every workout. Simply stunning. He has what it takes to be on the map nationally, my opinion, but am not sure that is where is head is at, what motivates him. He just wants to get as big as possible and we can do that. What he does with it is up to him.

We are going to reevaluate his training and progress and motives after a year. I have a four year plan for him if he wants to continue, which I am most certain he will.

It looks as if his calves are bigger than his quads…. That’s nutty

It looks as if his calves are bigger than his quads…. That’s nutty
His quads are actually huge, maybe too big with a huge sweep if you can believe that. It’s a terrible camera angle. I will get a front and side shot of them relaxed and flexed when I get a chance.

His calves I would put up against anybody’s. They are world class. And he does not train them directly. And they are growing.

Funny story. His wife saw him flexing them for her and she freaked out at the development, wanted him to take a picture of them and send it to his doctor, she thought something was ‘wrong’ with them.

Same thing with his triceps which are full, long and round. 3D. His outer tri’s are really ‘popping’. Ginormous improvement. She said the same thing, something is wrong.

Honey he said, it’s just muscle.

He needs more back and upper chest. We are working on it. Where there was next to nothing, there is something. Unbelievable improvement. He is so responsive it’s mind boggling in my opinion.

I can’t even imagine how much that young man would explode with AAS, GH, & Slin. I wish I had that base back in my early days. Incredible!!!!

Cage

I can’t even imagine how much that young man would explode with AAS, GH, & Slin. I wish I had that base back in my early days. Incredible!!!!

Cage
Yes he would. I was thinking about that the other day. I have a 3 - 4 year plan for him. He wants to get as big as possible and at the rate he is is growing it should not take very long.

I have never mentioned the ingredients you mentioned and I will not bring it up. That ball is in his court. Will cross that bridge when we come to it.

Yes he would. I was thinking about that the other day. I have a 3 - 4 year plan for him. He wants to get as big as possible and at the rate he is is growing it should not take very long.

I have never mentioned the ingredients you mentioned and I will not bring it up. That ball is in his court. Will cross that bridge when we come to it.
Yeah, I’ve been following this thread since you created it. I knew that’s not something on his or your radar at the moment. Obviously this young man has to decide if being freak is what he truly wants. If he does decide to take that next step it would be incredible to see his progress!

I gotta say I’m jealous of his genetics and potential! Cause you know how freaky he could get with the right training, nutrition, ancillaries, etc. He just doesn’t realize yet.

Cage

Yeah, I’ve been following this thread since you created it. I knew that’s not something on his or your radar at the moment. Obviously this young man has to decide if being freak is what he truly wants. If he does decide to take that next step it would be incredible to see his progress!

I gotta say I’m jealous of his genetics and potential! Cause you know how freaky he could get with the right training, nutrition, ancillaries, etc. He just doesn’t realize yet.

Cage
Yes, I have to keep my opinion to my self, not selling bodybuilding about which I now have mixed feeling about what he can ‘do’, how he could become a serious contender.

I sincerely believe he could be a freak among freaks if he jumped on that wagon but that is not for me to say.

We never talk about bodybuilding. I tell him to avoid talking to bodybuilders and watching training videos like the plague.

I am kinda living my bodybuilding youth and aspersions through him (and I have told him as much), him having everything I never had. So it is very rewarding for me in that regard.

And he is the easiest person I have ever trained. Never complains, never questions me (I explain everything and why), never quits and is a 100%er. Rare. I feel very fortunate.

In the late fall, early winter I am going to split up his routine, see how he does with more rest. We are trying to see how little exercise is required, not how much he can endure.

Still no supplements, not even a multi vitamin or protein shake. Just ‘balanced’ meals (he can afford and has a meal prep person) with a tad bit more protein for growth. Nothing fancy. I think he has gained about 15lbs since we started training last winter and he has become much leaner and more vascular.

Just a bit ago he did a 4 x 4 x 48 . . . ran 4 miles every 4 hours for 48 hours and he plays competitive soccer twice a week. And showed up the next day to train.

Yes, I have to keep my opinion to my self, not selling bodybuilding about which I now have mixed feeling about what he can ‘do’, how he could become a serious contender.

I sincerely believe he could be a freak among freaks if he jumped on that wagon but that is not for me to say.

We never talk about bodybuilding. I tell him to avoid talking to bodybuilders and watching training videos like the plague.

I am kinda living my bodybuilding youth and aspersions through him (and I have told him as much), him having everything I never had. So it is very rewarding for me in that regard.

And he is the easiest person I have ever trained. Never complains, never questions me (I explain everything and why), never quits and is a 100%er. Rare. I feel very fortunate.

In the late fall, early winter I am going to split up his routine, see how he does with more rest. We are trying to see how little exercise is required, not how much he can endure.

Still no supplements, not even a multi vitamin or protein shake. Just ‘balanced’ meals (he can afford and has a meal prep person) with a tad bit more protein for growth. Nothing fancy. I think he has gained about 15lbs since we started training last winter and he has become much leaner and more vascular.

Just a bit ago he did a 4 x 4 x 48 . . . ran 4 miles every 4 hours for 48 hours and he plays competitive soccer twice a week. And showed up the next day to train.
I give you props for your restraint! I honestly would have dropped a comment already abt AAS. Just something along the lines of when we get to your genetic natural limit you could get an even better physique with some reasonable cycles.

Who knows, he may not even want that at all. Then again, a switch may get flipped as well! Competing in such a high endurance sport isn’t sustainable with lots of muscle mass, so he’d have a tough choice!

Cage

Alfresco, being totally serious, you have the best colloquialisms/idioms I've ever witnessed from anyone haha I've thought it before, this thread has several, but then i read this on another one "hit the ground like a used condom" and i just had to give you props. You should write a book of them haha

No a update yet 🙁 but did come across a few fotos of this young man I am training.

I did not take any ‘real’ before fotos (my bad, I am a photographer), he seemed just too shy.

This is where we started!

Totally un-weight trained. All natural. No supps, not even vitamins which he asked me about a few days ago. You know my opinion on these and so does he now.

It’s been have been about 9 months of training now and will post up some in-process fotos at the one year mark. We will evaluate his progress then and decide on where he wants to go from there. We are still only training full body 3x per week, under 1 hour and his progress has been nothing short of remarkable.

Attachments

• IMG_3818.jpeg
    IMG_3818.jpeg
    128.1 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3817.jpeg
    IMG_3817.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 61
Why no vitamins
Not needed. Just gives him expensive urine. My opinion.

And I know exactly what he eats; he has a meal prep person (time). It’s well balanced, organic, close to the source, clean quality food.

All the macros included for each meal. His protein requirements are about all I am interested on now. Down the road . . . who knows . . . my ball are not crystal 😉

Crazy genetics and build. If he has the mindset and discipline to match it, he could go far. It would be a shame to waste those calves. 😂

F’ing hell that kid is a specimen. Can’t wait for update pics man, that’s an incredible untrained/natural base.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131