over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ANABOLEX BACK IN THE DAY...

who was that guy from Panama that used to selectively scam?
He had bottles of Brovel gear for like $20 but you'd order and pray!
He'd rip ppl off and then claim reverse scamming!
Funny as I type this that guys like IP, RBB and Alex have stood the test of time...they were there in old bolex too...

I remember. Dewit Young out of Panama. Use to get the 50ml/mg jugs of Ganabol EQ from him. Had good sucess before he turned on everyone. Yea, back in the day you would send off cash and just wait. No correspondence at all. Once I received a crushed bottle of Ganabol, oil soaking thru the envelope pouch placed in a plastic bag sent labled as damaged goods from the Post Office. No repercussion. That was how easy it was to get mail order goodies.

remember haldun and eagle who was the rep for ttokkyo. Got taken by both those guys back in the day. Eagle was good for a while then got greedy and was messed up on alot of stuff and went bad. Seems like the community was alot smaller and tighter knit back in the day. Wish it was still that way sometimes.

I use to mail order from the real haldun. I remember when the imposter came out and took many ppl. The real haldun h. still sends out pamphlet bookets. I get one every year. All HG gear from Turkey. Very legit.

Last edited:
remember haldun and eagle who was the rep for ttokkyo. Got taken by both those guys back in the day. Eagle was good for a while then got greedy and was messed up on alot of stuff and went bad. Seems like the community was alot smaller and tighter knit back in the day. Wish it was still that way sometimes.

I use to mail order from the real haldun. I remember when the imposter came out and took many ppl. The real haldun h. still sends out pamphlet bookets. I get one every year. All HG gear from Turkey. Very legit.

LOL....Haldun from Turkey!!! That guy was quite the character, so he's still around huh?

Leighton was a good guy until he pulled that HGH stunt...lol.

I believe it was either Leighton or Damian Borleone (The enquirer) who tested the Brovel products back then if i remember correctly.

I remember back in 1996 when I posted under the name "I'm Cool" as a joke for a Boron Thread. LOL....It was basically saying that the pros secret was Boron....it was funny to see people blow up on it and totally blind of the obviously sarcastic joking:D

The war of words between The Slinger and Lori at EF were funny too.

I can't remember what year it was, it may be more recent, about the guy who crossed the border with amps wrapped in a condom shoved in his arse-hole broke open and shattered up inside him....that was funny....well the post was at least.

Anybody else here post on the EF-Select when it was up? I know Dante did, anybody else?

BMJ

Last edited:
I'm still here.

Middle aged but I still got a full head of hair unlike all my natural cousins :)

S.B.C

Middle aged but I still got a full head of hair unlike all my natural cousins :)

S.B.C
SBC! now that's a name I hadn't heard in a long time until recently! A good bro told me you were still around. ;)

Great to see you and glad you still have your hair. :D

i used to be on SBC's mailing list, yeah flex and big mike always gave good advice, remember all the eyepee threads? i met bruce and niggah came out swinging and gave me an ass woopin, LOL that shit used to be funny. honetly i don't like the way any of the boards have gotten lately, i just sit back and lurk. remember ret and his boxes of russian chocolates. i gotta ask who here remembers BIG MEL, now that was one stand up guy, my man delivered in 3 days from japan, top notch products and some of the best packaging around. Man do i misss the old days.

i used to be on SBC's mailing list, yeah flex and big mike always gave good advice, remember all the eyepee threads? i met bruce and niggah came out swinging and gave me an ass woopin, LOL that shit used to be funny. honetly i don't like the way any of the boards have gotten lately, i just sit back and lurk. remember ret and his boxes of russian chocolates. i gotta ask who here remembers BIG MEL, now that was one stand up guy, my man delivered in 3 days from japan, top notch products and some of the best packaging around. Man do i misss the old days.

Big Mel was great...I believe that he did some jail time in his country not sure if it was for juice or other stuff.

I'm pretty sure big mel is still in jail in japan.
funny thing is juice is legal is japan. it was other activities and pressure from the us to stop this guy.

and its not his country, he's not japanese.

S.B.C

good to see you fucking limey! lol i guess we can all disappear for awhile but always come back.

how about the source from cali SEVANTE THE PIMP and the biggest board piece of SH#T mike barr a.k.a captain dbol..damn that was great trimes on that board.. shout out to testy and db{damian borleone} you always took care of me.... biglewis

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws