over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anabolic/ androgenic ratios useless?

I would say at about a week - now I felt harder and pumped within a few days.. I can't say it will be the same for everyone - I have said many times that I respond extremely well to many things... But for me - NO ONE will tell me it hasn't worked better than Tren... As was mentioned above - read what Mike Arnold wrote if you want science... All I can say is that after 20 plus years I think I know what works for me... My wife can't ever believe how quickly I change and how dramatically but she is liking the way Trest worked... Lol

I'll often wonder what members look like on here.
show me lol.

Im getting excited for trest

Methyl test be good for muscle gains?
injectable?

i would stay away from it, i know others who have used it and it didn't agree with them

Trest vs ten for me.. Trest makes me stronger bigger and fuller, tren (same diet as trest) will have me strong but not as strong and pretty full but not as full, fat loss though tren beats trest. That's my honest opinion coming from me, BTW I'm referring to 100mg ed of which ever I was using at the time.

There are a lot of mixed results with Trest

I noticed a lot of people say it bloats them through the roof where even a good dose of letrozole had a hard time keeping the estrogen under control.

Then a few say it cuts them up and gives them a lean look with minimal bloating.

Maybe it has some fat burning properties but also water retention (like DNP) so when the water comes off, you see the final results.. If so, then that might explain why some bloat where others don't.

Last edited:
" M1-T is bad for ya " LOL. But everything else is OK!

" M1-T is bad for ya " LOL. But everything else is OK!

Why does M1T get such a bad rap? It's the first steroid I ever ran, and it was legal when I did so. I also remember the strength gains being pretty much better than anything that I have ever tried (maybe on par with legit Halo). I just actually acquired a few bottles of M1T from a sponsor and I am considering giving it a go again alongside Tren, AI, and lots of liver supps.

I'll often wonder what members look like on here.
show me lol.

Im getting excited for trest

I am nothing special - have pretty decent shape and leaned out a little more than I expected... Been off all for a month I guess now (maybe a little less)

I plan to compete again for the first time in a LOONG time (I think it was 2000 or 2001) - and if I don't let myself get bogged down with business and back out I will post pics...

Trest vs ten for me.. Trest makes me stronger bigger and fuller, tren (same diet as trest) will have me strong but not as strong and pretty full but not as full, fat loss though tren beats trest. That's my honest opinion coming from me, BTW I'm referring to 100mg ed of which ever I was using at the time.

I can respect that - we are all different.. For me Trest beats everything I have tried for fat loss and I get insane pumps.. When I ran last time I had to damn near use two hands to put my ear buds in because the arm pump was so full..

Thanks Martian, just kicked in this morning, had arm pumps upon waking. Tuesday to Monday, yep about a week. Not to mention the libido boost.

Results wise?

Did they use 100mg per day?

not exactly sure of the dosages, this was a while ago. I could find out for you tho.

Same friend also ran methyltrenolone for about month at 25mgs a day i beleive(not sure on that)...got some good gains but suggested i stay away from it as well.

Why does M1T get such a bad rap? It's the first steroid I ever ran, and it was legal when I did so. I also remember the strength gains being pretty much better than anything that I have ever tried (maybe on par with legit Halo). I just actually acquired a few bottles of M1T from a sponsor and I am considering giving it a go again alongside Tren, AI, and lots of liver supps.

probably cuz its just out dated and so many different and better, more available things you can run now a days. I mean M1T is kinda old school no? and not every UGL carrries it although i see quite many that do

i would stay away from it, i know others who have used it and it didn't agree with them

I have taken MethylTest. Not M1T just to clarify. Honestly, the only thing I have noticed at 25mg and even 50mg pre-workout is a little more aggression throughout training. It converts quickly and easily so watch your E2 levels while on. Also it does shutdown your HPTA fairly quickly. Don't expect gains from super heavy androgens like MethylTest, Fluoxymesterone (halotestin) ect...

I can think of SO many better drugs out there. Methyl Test is nothing special.

-Baseline

probably cuz its just out dated and so many different and better, more available things you can run now a days. I mean M1T is kinda old school no? and not every UGL carrries it although i see quite many that do

M1t will put on more mas than any oral.

Methlytren at 25mg? Hed be dead

not exactly sure of the dosages, this was a while ago. I could find out for you tho.

Same friend also ran methyltrenolone for about month at 25mgs a day i beleive(not sure on that)...got some good gains but suggested i stay away from it as well.

i think its safe to say if hes still alive he didnt. :cool:

Haven't heard anything STELLAR about trest since it hit the market, have you? Seems some people have just been trying it as a "legal" route because of its current ability to be sold via a sponsor here on the internet. Methyltestosterone, if you can find it, is the real fucking deal. That is 1 drug that will make you strong as an ox in a very short period of time. Shame it's not nearly as available as it used to be, considering it DID used to be legal. As far as Tren goes, nothing compares. Trestolone does not have the recomp ability that Tren does, I don't care what anyone claims. So back to the OP, no, the ratios don't really mean shit in a lot of scenarios. Ever seen the ratio of Halotestin? Off the charts, and yet it does jack shit for any kind of size gains.

A few observations here:

A/A ratios probably aren't useless, but I wouldn't put 100% faith in them either.

I'm currenly on ~875mg/week trestolone acetate and ~1g/week desoxytestosterone acetate (switched over from 700mg/week dienolone acetate last week).

There's no way this stuff is 12x more anabolic than testosterone in real world cases with humans. I've been on ~6-7 weeks and the scale has gone up about 2 pounds.

With that said, I'm finding that trestolone is an incredible recomp compound, especially when paired with the others. I've been increasing my calories almost every single day. My last cycle, I was ~230 and bulking at just over 4,000 calories a day. Currenly, I'm at 4,500 and going up every day, and I'm only about 218 but much leaner and continue to recomp. No matter how much I eat - Thanksgiving, pints of Ben & Jerry's, etc. - I don't bloat, don't gain fat, nothing. I just keep recomping.

Last edited:
:yeahthat:

DEF what dan said!
i agree!

Like tren is 5x more anabolic according to rations to test

but that doesnt mean if i use 800mgs of tren a week that i will get 5x the results or whatever then f i used 800mgs of test

DEF what dan said!
i agree!

Like tren is 5x more anabolic according to rations to test

but that doesnt mean if i use 800mgs of tren a week that i will get 5x the results or whatever then f i used 800mgs of test

You can't rationalize it like that.

Even if one drug is indeed 5x stronger than another, the body will fight harder to find homeostasis.

The human body hates being larger and heavier than it needs to be for survival.

True, but u get my point.

A few observations here:

A/A ratios probably aren't useless, but I wouldn't put 100% faith in them either.

I'm currenly on ~875mg/week trestolone acetate and ~1g/week desoxytestosterone acetate (switched over from 700mg/week dienolone acetate last week).

There's no way this stuff is 12x more anabolic than testosterone in real world cases with humans. I've been on ~6-7 weeks and the scale has gone up about 2 pounds.

With that said, I'm finding that trestolone is an incredible recomp compound, especially when paired with the others. I've been increasing my calories almost every single day. My last cycle, I was ~230 and bulking at just over 4,000 calories a day. Currenly, I'm at 4,500 and going up every day, and I'm only about 218 but much leaner and continue to recomp. No matter how much I eat - Thanksgiving, pints of Ben & Jerry's, etc. - I don't bloat, don't gain fat, nothing. I just keep recomping.

The scale has only gone up 2 pounds because you are eating under maintenance. No one will put on significant mass, no matter what steroid is used, if you are eating under maintenance.

The fact you said you are "losing" fat the entire cycle is proof positive you are under maintenance. Even though you may feel like you're eating a lot--and you may be (4,500 cals is a pretty decent amount of cals)--it is still below what your body needs to grow. Otherwise, you wouldn't be loosing fat. No steroid causes significant fat loss.

Steroids aren't fat loss drugs. Even the best "fat loss" steroids, such as trenbolone, cause minuscule fat loss in comparison to even weak official fat loss drugs. Steroids can help with recomp simply because they allow the individual to maintain and in some cases gain muscle while losing fat. This results in a faster recomp, as the difference between lean body-mass and bodyfat increases.

Without AAS, muscle gain is near impossible on fat loss diet. But as far as fat loss go, steroids barely do shit. Therefore, if you're losing fat, you're eating below maintenance, regardless of how many cals you're eating or even if you increased your cals. The body will never lose fat while in a surplus state, except under very specific circumstances, none of which you have described here.

If you want to know what trest can do for growth, eat above maintenance--optimally above maintenance.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner