over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anabolic Steroid

I would start something like test e for a first cycle somewhere around 300-500 a week. This would let you start with a solid base to work with and you would see how your body reacts to the test therefore you could add different compounds in the future. Test with a good amount of cardio 5/week and a good decent diet should work like a charm. Those are only my thoughts of course others with more years of experience might have better opinions.

I would start with training and diet

If it’s your first time using gear start with low doses. I mean to start first with 200mg-250mg Test a week for 10-12 weeks. Then do pct next cycle keep Test at 250-300 aw with Winstrol or Anavar 40mg-60mg aw. same 10-12 weeks. Third cycle Test 300-400 now add in Masteron 400 and Winstrol or Anavar if they work for you. Now with some cycles under your belt you can start using other compounds Deca, NPP, EQ orals Dbol Anadrol. Tren is a strong compound side affects wise so it can really fuck with you.
But the Biggest Mistake is to start using high doses right away. Don’t do that because you can only go so high and reach a cap and can’t go higher. Less is always the best it takes time, hard work in the gym and proper nutrition. With out that you get nowhere.
Lots of info here do lots of research and don’t be afraid to ask questions. Good luck on your journey.

I suggest TE or TP for a first cycle with 500mg per week for like 13weeks.
Test can give you a solid base.

maybe you should know more about steroids before use it ,such as its half life,long ester or short,the storage and dosage ,side effects and benefits and so on

Test with Anavar for newbie but with good diet and training

If it’s your first time using gear start with low doses. I mean to start first with 200mg-250mg Test a week for 10-12 weeks. Then do pct next cycle keep Test at 250-300 aw with Winstrol or Anavar 40mg-60mg aw. same 10-12 weeks. Third cycle Test 300-400 now add in Masteron 400 and Winstrol or Anavar if they work for you. Now with some cycles under your belt you can start using other compounds Deca, NPP, EQ orals Dbol Anadrol. Tren is a strong compound side affects wise so it can really fuck with you.
But the Biggest Mistake is to start using high doses right away. Don’t do that because you can only go so high and reach a cap and can’t go higher. Less is always the best it takes time, hard work in the gym and proper nutrition. With out that you get nowhere.
Lots of info here do lots of research and don’t be afraid to ask questions. Good luck on your journey.

well said. :yeahthat:

Trt dose with added anavar is perfect beginner run...or run solo Var run.

A newbie doesn’t need a “cutting cycle”. Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newbie? I'd do some extensive reading first. I have a lot of stupid friends that come to me for advice. If you knew what you were getting into you wouldn't ask for a newbie cycle. On the other hand if your an adult no one can make decisions for you. Look through the stickies on the forum first, and try to find the answers to your questions before you post something that has been talked about a million times. Chances are someone has asked. Good luck.

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner