over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anabolic Threshold: Injecting long ester once a week = better results

7asssa7

Registered
This is a video blog series from a member who is known as bios on youtube. Do you believe in the anabolic threshold where injecting MORE AT ONCE can provide more results rather than shooting ED or EOD? Talking more about longer estered steroids.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FkaDku8sdo"]Anabolic Threshold! - YouTube[/ame]

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Weren’t you about to start your first cycle?

LK3

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
actually
go read the 10mg thread by emeric.
at least i think its that... lol

at the end we are discussing the difference admin makes ed vs 3xwk or so and there really is a difference!

i do this sort of inadvertenly but i feel it sort of "helps"

while its important to stay very reg with admin, changes from time to time can make a big difference in how you "feel" and look.

going up and down within sort of "normal" ish peramiters i feel also makes you "feel" it more when you bump it up to what is stil very reasonable and safe dosing though n reality a chilled out "blast"

good stuff!

rmtt

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
actually
go read the 10mg thread by emeric.
at least i think its that... lol

at the end we are discussing the difference admin makes ed vs 3xwk or so and there really is a difference!

i do this sort of inadvertenly but i feel it sort of "helps"

while its important to stay very reg with admin, changes from time to time can make a big difference in how you "feel" and look.

going up and down within sort of "normal" ish peramiters i feel also makes you "feel" it more when you bump it up to what is stil very reasonable and safe dosing though n reality a chilled out "blast"

good stuff!
Kind of what I've been doing all along....just with much lower doses.

But you can definitely tell a difference.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

lntense

Kilo Klub Member
Registered

tenor.gif

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
The OP is one of those guys that contributes nothing to the forum and thinks the information he needs supersedes anything, oh and he doesn't stop asking the same question unless it's the answer he wants. There are a few of them that pop up every now and then. Not that long ago there was a guy who had been registered since 2006, talked about using for 30 years, desperately needed info and had two posts, never even responded to his own thread to thank anyone.

Nacho787

Registered
I have never thought about it being better, i assumed it would give you more uneven blood levels @1 shot per day .

musclemoose

Banned
This is a video blog series from a member who is known as bios on youtube. Do you believe in the anabolic threshold where injecting MORE AT ONCE can provide more results rather than shooting ED or EOD? Talking more about longer estered steroids.

Anabolic Threshold! - YouTube

Thats the way i do it. I blast as much as i can in one shot every 5 days. i want my levels as high as they can go. And based on labs ive done there is no significant drop off from day 3 to day 5 with cypionate/enanthate. It wasnt until day 6-7 you really start to see it move down and it wasnt even by much. But every 5-6 days on cypionate/enanthate is all you need. Now if you really need to get your dosages up there then of course every 3-4 days. But if your doing only 200-600mg test a week no need to do it twice a week. Every 5-6 days is ideal.

tgiles1

Registered
I hear injecting one gram of test with no AI is the best for gains.

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Thats the way i do it. I blast as much as i can in one shot every 5 days. i want my levels as high as they can go. And based on labs ive done there is no significant drop off from day 3 to day 5 with cypionate/enanthate. It wasnt until day 6-7 you really start to see it move down and it wasnt even by much. But every 5-6 days on cypionate/enanthate is all you need. Now if you really need to get your dosages up there then of course every 3-4 days. But if your doing only 200-600mg test a week no need to do it twice a week. Every 5-6 days is ideal.

He is asking for his 1st cycle as he has never used steroids. True story.

1bigpapapump1

Verified Customer
Registered
I was pinning 900 mg of Test E 3x a week (mon,wed,fri). I actually didn't feel that good. pulled bloods at week 4 & Total test was 3796. My E2 wasn't crazy high was @ 59. i personally feel better on around 400mg a week.

manilla

Registered
I was pinning 900 mg of Test E 3x a week (mon,wed,fri). I actually didn't feel that good. pulled bloods at week 4 & Total test was 3796. My E2 wasn't crazy high was @ 59. i personally feel better on around 400mg a week.

2.7g total?? lol or 900mg total?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
kylefo