over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anabolic Threshold

Very interesting information. That being said.......I use about 5mL of gear per injection split into 2 shots. That's 10mL of gear a week. No way in f*cking hell I'd ever opt for an ED injection schedule, human pincushion syndrome for sure.

Im gonna come in here and say....that when I was using Tren at 900mg a week... I was shooting 300mg Ace.... Monday / Wednesday / Friday....

And I worked out Monday / Wednesday / Friday

And I saw absolutely noticeable changes every single day I woke up.

Last edited:
Im gonna come in here and say....that when I was using Tren at 900mg a week... I was shooting 300mg Ace.... Monday / Wednesday / Friday....

And I worked out Monday / Wednesday / Friday

And I saw absolutely noticeable changes every single day I woke up.

You were definitely getting larger peaks with that dosing schedule than pinning every day. But even at every day you probably would've responded well because you were doing 900mg of tren a week. That dose would kill me unless I ate a million carbs per day.

When I used to pin twice a week with long ester test I would get terrible acne and become a walking water ballon. Since switching to EOD pins I hold hardly any water and my skin looks great. Thats all the proof I need.

Your body must not handle the hormone swings well. I'm like that too. I have to time my ancillaries to counter the huge peak if infrequently pinning.

The release rate isn't constant in a half life formula. Using Test E as an example and assuming a 5.5 day half life, daily release would look like this with a 500 mg inject:

Day 1: 59.2 mg
Day 2: 52.2 mg
Day 3: 46.0 mg
Day 4: 40.6 mg
Day 5: 35.8 mg
Day 6: 31.5 mg
Day 7: 27.8 mg

Notice you get much more during the first three days than you do the following three:

157.4 mg vs 107.9 mg

I think we've established most people experience less sides with more stable bloods which is what the chart I posted shows; as you increase frequency of injections you reduce the peaks/valleys and get a more stable range.

I don't believe the point of the video was side effects though. It was all about taking advantage of those huge peaks for more anabolic potential.

I think the reality is the release rate is far less linear.

in terms of anabolic potential if we are just talking terms I don't necasarily disagree, yes you may get a little more growth but all growth is not equal, I would prefer lean hard gains to bloated sloppy gains most days.

I feel that people have a misconception about esters in general, they use these online half life charts and expect that the drug funtions exactly like that. in reality we have so many variables at play that are gona fuck up the release rate.

I believe there is a study that backs this up, but upon administration there is the largest % of the hormone metabolized at one time it depends on the ester but te for example really shows this trate. the larger the amount of hormone oviously the more is taken, but then you have to takeinto account that the body metabolizes smaller depots faster....

there is a lot going on here.

the charts are cool and probably reflect a fairly accurate representation of reality.

I feel that people have a misconception about esters in general, they use these online half life charts and expect that the drug funtions exactly like that. in reality we have so many variables at play that are gona fuck up the release rate.

You're always going to have variables. Where you inject and how well the blood flow is in an area, for example. Or half-life of the drug as opposed to the ester itself. Nandrolone lasts longer in the blood once the decanoate ester is cleaved vs testosterone.

This can at least be used as a general guideline and a visual aid as to what's actually going on with half-life and injection timing.

And it backs up what the concept was in the video; same dosage per week with less frequent injections results in larger peaks. This is similar to people popping orals only on workout days, stacked onto their normal injects. You're creating a larger anabolic response for a window of time.

You're always going to have variables. Where you inject and how well the blood flow is in an area, for example. Or half-life of the drug as opposed to the ester itself. Nandrolone lasts longer in the blood once the decanoate ester is cleaved vs testosterone.

This can at least be used as a general guideline and a visual aid as to what's actually going on with half-life and injection timing.

And it backs up what the concept was in the video; same dosage per week with less frequent injections results in larger peaks. This is similar to people popping orals only on workout days, stacked onto their normal injects. You're creating a larger anabolic response for a window of time.

Well, to me it is more similar taking an entire 50mg dose of dbol 1 hr pre workout...(or any single time during the day) than doing 10mg in 5 timed intervals.

Well, to me it is more similar taking an entire 50mg dose of dbol 1 hr pre workout...(or any single time during the day) than doing 10mg in 5 timed intervals.

That's a better example. I've seen multiple people have good results doing similar protocols.

I actually did that out of convieniance last time I used wini I just ate it 1 time ed around work outs. but did take 2 other days a week too.

I was surprised worked fine though I may have had slightly more sides. but was also running a relatively small dose like 30mg.

I never understood the importance of even blood levels. Our body doesn't work that way. Hormones usually work in pulses, we grow in spurts. Nothing in our body is even throughout aday, aweek or whatever so why try to do it with Exo- hormones. The guy makes a lot of sence to me

So would it be better to take orals around your workouts? I think it was animal who used to recommend taking 50mg dbol before and after a workout.

Very cool info

much appreciate the explanations lucian and kwon .. Im 58 6'3 240 12/bf and im gonna try this protocal 600t mon/thur and 600decca wed and var before workout. ive always done the eod stuff at lwr dosages so curious to see if it will make a change in my oldass... thanks again pro (sorry 4 low posts)

The more I keep thinking about this-the more it seems to make sense to inject more NPP and Test E every 3-4 days rather than doing less EOD. Does anyone adamantly disagree?

So would it be better to take orals around your workouts? I think it was animal who used to recommend taking 50mg dbol before and after a workout.

Yeah take it all at once to create one massive peak instead of spreading it throughout the day. That's the theory anyway. You'll have to see for yourself if it works better for you.

The more I keep thinking about this-the more it seems to make sense to inject more NPP and Test E every 3-4 days rather than doing less EOD. Does anyone adamantly disagree?

In theory, it should be better. After our go around here I contemplated reducing number of pins for tren e down to once per week but I decided that was asking for trouble.

I think the main thing we need to take away from this is that everyone's different. Some people may do great on less frequent dosing, some like myself don't. Did I grow the same only pining twice a week? Yes. But the sides weren't worth it to me. So you have to find what's optimal for YOU. I wish I didn't have to stick myself EOD. You'll never know untill you try it out, all the tests and lab reports are great but that doesn't mean that's how it's going to work in your body like it does on paper.

Great thread right here. I would like to experiment on the larger doses/less frequent injects.

Maybe i might try the Jimmyjones method of M/W/F.

A good example I am considering is if you wanted to run 700/700 Test E and NPP weekly.

You could do:

100/100 ED
200/200 EOD

OR

300/300 E3D
400/400 E4D(might be too long for Phenylpropionate)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear